My ancestors :)

My ancestors :)

I'm perfectly fine with people being religious. but seriously believing in creationism is fucking stupid

So your a decedent of the guy that fucked the deer?

Also the snake is my ancestor

checkem. reptile people confirmed

>implying we know how long a day is to God

That's right
> It's ok to believe in God but it's not ok to believe God created anything himself that's crazy

I grew up with extremely religious grandparents, I understand how people can come to the conclusion their belief is correct 100% when most of their life they had no confrontation with other ways of thinking.

I turned out atheist but I think that's because I had the confrontation with other diverging views from some foreign exchange students.

>Plants existed before the sun

WE WUZ INCEST N" SHIEET

Holy shit this! For years everyone around me kept pushing that on me for years until I started meeting people who weren't Christians and was like "this isn't for me"

>Our ancestors were Gods greatest creation and not some genetic evolutionary accident

Feels good man

Adam needs to do some biceps curls.

What's it like being Jewish?

Why do they have belly buttons? They obviously never had umbilical cords, they had no mother.

I grew up with extremely atheist parents, I understand how people can come to the conclusion their belief is correct 100% when most of their life they had no confrontation with other ways of thinking.

I turned out Catholic but I think that's because I had the confrontation with other diverging views from some Polish Catholic students.

DOESNT THIS BOTHER ANYONE ELSE!?

Pretty good, only issue is some people don't consider a Jewish Atheist to be a real thing, but I just quote the holocaust and win any argument

God needed some mechanism to pull them out of the mud... is that good enough explanation?

>God creates man in his own image
>first man has bellybutton
>God has bellybutton
>A woman gave birth to god!

>is that good enough explanation?
nyet

mind = blown

>Also the snake is my ancestor
edgy

Why do they have belly buttons if they were the first.