Widely accepted that different dog breeds have different levels of aggression, intelligence, physical strength, etc

>widely accepted that different dog breeds have different levels of aggression, intelligence, physical strength, etc
>all human races are the same

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AM_xR9JFYuU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>white men dont like black guys becausetheyre jealous of their big dicks from their genetics
>its racist to say that black people have lower IQs than other races because of their genetics. We're all the same species and there are no physiological differences between races.

He speaks the truth. One thing is being a stormfag, another is to live oblivious of reality.

Dogs and humans are not the same thing.

how come?

Ayo hol up white bread, das right but remember which of us be da neanderthal

YA, u was just cave men, ASE we were being do mathemathings and science and shiiiiit

Nor are niggers and humans.

irrelevant

what is observable is that

intelligence

Asian > white > black

Strengh and endurance

black > white > asian

you make your own conclusions.

The problem is: Whites come out on top in every single thing you can measure. Everything else is just fake and gay. Asians cheat on their IQ tests, as do Jews. Blacks are hilariously un-athletic without steroids and have tiny actual dicks.

That's the thing, you know. As soon as you really delve into this whole thing, you realize they can NEVER make it official or their whole narrative would completely break down.

Nice b8

Whites usually win strongman competitions

>60

wtf is that a baboon?

Is this really the only argument?

> Dogs are a part of nature
> Humans are not
Really scrambled my noggin salad

Wrong. Blacks are faster but not stronger, even so whites aren't as sluggish as blacks are stupid. Also Asians are artistically and socially retarded, they may have higher I.Q but they aren't going to build strong culture like western culture.

>they may have higher I.Q
>cherrypick people to give IQ tests to
>heh, look at our superior IQ

Prove of this? Actually interested to see if this is true, I figured they were randomized.

I fucking hate Asians. I work with them everyday and they all are autistic backstabbing sons of whores.
I swear by the lord above, if I would get a handful of Nukes I would nuke Beijing with all my nukes.

Fuck China.

Literally look at South Africa
>Pretty and cool White-ran almost 1st world country in 1970
>A constant shithole in the 3rd world now in 2016 since Blacks run it and got their way

I was talking about the Asians you retard.
>whites aren't as sluggish as blacks are stupid

Who the hell thinks blacks are smarter? Even the bull prepping left doesn't say bullshit like this.

Oh sorry my man, misread and thought you were trying to defend the nogs

>anyone notice an unusually large amount of pizza based captchas?

Actual idea: A genius or dumb could come from any race

Normie idea: All race are equal

>Race doesn't matter, but stereotypes are to an extent real, hence precautions taken accordingly are ok, not doing it would be to ignore facts, but actions taken are not.

Nah, sorry poo here is how it goes.

Actual Idea: A genius or a dumbass can come from any race but inferior races produce far more retards to geniuses compared to superior races. Also a genius from an inferior race is only slightly smarter than a typical person from a superior race.

Half truth: A genius or dumb could come from any race

Normalfag idea: All race are equal

>A genius or a dumbass can come from any race
>Also a genius from an inferior race is only slightly smarter than a typical person from a superior race
Do you consider Indian race to be higher on scale or low, see pic related, that's a genius(look him up) and he is not only slightly above or anywhere near a typical person from whichever race we may take for superior.

I don't think there are many definitions of genius- the word itself is never used with race taken in consideration.

>A genius or a dumbass can come from any race but inferior races produce far more retards to geniuses compared to superior races.

This is the answer.

>Do you consider Indian race to be higher on scale or low,
>can't even poo in the loo
>WE WUZ GENIUSES N SHIT

>low
Yes, Indians are inferior but not as bad as blacks so you have that.

>that quote
At least post some of your scientists instead of some 'we all one race nigga' faggot.

>>that quote
>At least post some of your scientists instead of some 'we all one race nigga' faggot.
I see you didn't look him up

>Scientists
C.V Raman, Satyendra Nath Bose, Srinivasa Ramanujan(Mathematician), A. P. J Abdul Kalam etc.

There are also people like, Aryabhata, Chanakya but they're old.

Also you haven't explained this yet
>Also a genius from an inferior race is only slightly smarter than a typical person from a superior race.

All I'm saying is race cannot be a determining factor, it can be only used as guidance

You see a black guy coming up, put your hand on the gun and stay prepared to fire, that's sensible, but don't fucking shoot on sight.

"genius" in that pic sounds retarded as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=AM_xR9JFYuU

Try now, it's the mindset you don't get.
Literally too good for this world.

(((((((Modern))))))) science lad...

That's true, I know many idiot people. But still there're more clever white individuals than indians for the same ammount of population.

Not just dogs, but just about every animal on Earth. Except for humans of course.

>SJWs and creationists btfo by biology 101

You're right, humans have been around for much longer.