Women are Pussy niggers

From henceforth western women will be referred to no longer as women but pussy niggers.

Their childish irrational and shallow behavior has officially demoted them to the new rank of pussy niggers.

that's fair

I was here the day women became pussy niggers

Or the "sex mafia". Since they try to monopolize and raise the price of access to sex.

womyn will like it because it takes the "men" out of their title.

Works for me

>calling people mean names
>not childish, shallow, and irrational

nah, mafia implies that they are somewhat well organized and cunning

pussy niggers is better

Shut up Pussy Nigger Boi.

Oh, by the way guys, I call for their beta revolvers to be called Pussy Nigger Bois, PNB's for short.

Sound good?

This is a retarded forced meme

yeah

>this thread

I thought we already called them the vaginal jew?

Pigger detected

Why don't you go watch some Netflix?

Men are literal niggers
>muh dik
>make all of south america mixed race because muh dik
>overly aggressive over stupid shit, exhibit A: prison
>unnecessarily and irrationally violent
>behind all wars ever
>had to prevent women from going to uni because they will dominated by women otherwise exhibit A: women are dominating the medical field and exhibit B: women in iran and other non white countries are beating men at engineering

>t. pussy nigger with penis envy

Pussy niggers are identical to niggers in many ways.

Women = muh pussy
Feminists = muh uppreshun
Career womyn = muh pussy business

Also, like niggers, they like to claim that things white men did they are actually responsible for. They are always claiming there was some "great woman" behind great men when there obviously wasn't.

Women generally have an entitled attitude just because they have pussy. Almost makes niggers look respectable because at least they were actually born to a defeated people with low IQ and insecurity issues. Pussy niggers just want freebies.

you are just jealous of our diks pussy nigger

also
>women are dominating the medical field
topkek

God I hate women. Worse minoroty to get rights.

shut it woman

Very good, user. Pussy niggers from this day on.

This thread is retarded. OP is retarded.

I remember there was this nazi skinhead gathering on TV. All of these strong badass looking skinheads were standing around with beers in their hands and hot aryan chicks hanging off their shoulders. And then this pathetic little deformed dude in a motorized wheelchair comes driving up in full Nazi regalia and everybodys like WTF?

OP, you are that dude in the motorized wheelchair.

>t. Salty puss-nog.

I like it

Women are waking up. You need to stop with nonsense like this which will only put up a barrier.

Come home, wizards.

Hey pussy nigger, shouldn't you be swiping right on tinder about now?

>pussy niggers
damn that's cold

I'm game.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>Women are waking up. You need to stop with nonsense like this which will only put up a barrier.

I am about 50% sure that OP is actually an undercover SJW doing this to sabotage our movement and to make us look like a bunch of angry virgin idiots.

Either that or OP is just a fucking moron.

>>had to prevent women from going to uni because they will dominated by women otherwise exhibit A: women are dominating the medical field and exhibit B: women in iran and other non white countries are beating men at engineering

women have been given every advantage possible just to give you cunts a chance to compete with men. And even if there is the odd respectable degree where women outnumber men, the top of that field will still be dominated by men, like men dominate the high levels of anything intellectual

And have you cunts invented anything yet? With all your advantages, have you created nothing. You cunts are the niggers of genders, you are fucking useless.

Go get gangraped by Muslims whore

Woman is the nigger of the world.

I remember that thread, I hope it's capped

t. pussy nigger

I fucking agree.

women tell me they hate women because they're women, and then they act like women, inviting hateful thoughts and opinions for themselves. women