What is the least degenerate group out of all the degenerates? I'm going with Gays...

What is the least degenerate group out of all the degenerates? I'm going with Gays, they can be redpilled fairly easily and they don't cause too much ruckus.

Footfags

They started all this shit with their faggit pride parades.

Weebs.

Absolutely not

It would probably be NEETs
They aren't contributing, but they aren't really hurting anyone either.
They also make up a good portion of the posters on this board.

>I'm going with Gays

>What is the least degenerate group out of all the degenerates?

Cucks, we're being prosecuted the most for being perfectly natural.

Sikhs, Hindu & Buddhists

agreed
at least most of them are straight, and with enough social conditioning a lot of their aspie tendencies can be fixed,

hhnnnnnnggggg

I don't think Sikhs and Buddhists where dengerate in the first place. Hindus can burn in hell however.

I think bronies and furries are pretty redpilled. For some reason this antifa furry group is going to war with this alt furry group on Twitter yesterday

>don't cause too much ruckus
>demand that the basic insitutions of human civilization be overturned because of their fagfeefees

Choose one

>buddhists
>degenerates
Did you understand the question?

communists

sorry i was thinking the worst

I like penis :^)

I like twink feet :^)

>they don't cause too much ruckus.

They cause a lot of ruckus in your dad's bedroom though.

Oh? :^)

I agree. I have two friends who happen to be gay, and they both voted Trump. They identify as conservative. Good people

conservative fags, the liberal ones are mental

Fetishists because they generally stay in the closet and don't effect my life.

Buddhism is essentially just an off branch of Hinduism.
They hold a lot of the same base beliefs.

Good sense of humor, Sven.
Condolences on your country.

Fucking shit and blowing any guy, no shortage of nigger sex. What's redpilled about that?

Metal heads or bikers.
They are usually right wing but they also tend to be degenerates.

"girls"

3% of adults can now have their partnership legally protected

Western civ is doomed

Redpilled gay here. I despise the idea that anyone other than me and my husband are (((required))) to celebrate our relationship. Fucking faggots ruin everything. I am mature enough to understand that our lives are abnormal, and that it's not a problem for us, but we hate the idea of normalizing it towards others. Why the fuck would we need to do that?

I fully support anyone's hatred of what I am. Who the fuck am I to say what you can and cannot hate? As long as we leave each other alone, that's all anyone can ask for.

Protestants
some sects are fine

Post screencaps this sounds good

Are we posting smugs now?

There is a certain level of degeneracy one needs in society. I like theater, gays are fine.

They definitely shouldn't adopt little boys though. Jesus.

you know this from experience, I presume?

What about little girls?

I agree. Gays are fine. Now faggots, i cant stand faggots. But a man who just happens to like other men is fine.

women

at least they feel soft and warm, and pretend to like you until they are bored

>weebs are the least degenerate

Weeb faggots detected. Don't worry guys, most of the "red pilled" idiots on this board are just NEET anime fans shitposting in their dark basement, so they won't call you out on your childish anime obsession.

Anime is pure degenerate garbage. They are near the bottom of the pit, not floating near the top.

What are you supposed to do in this situation?

Do you just fuck off? Do you sit there and watch? Do you awkwardly pretend it isn't happening? Do you ask them to cut it out?

Androgens.

i dont really have a problem with gay people in any way as long as they dont push their believes on me. my wifes boss was gay and he was actually a pretty great guy, you would never say he was gay except if he told you, but i guess thats why it didnt bother me that much. i do have a problem with feminized gays and he's who think their she's.

>Hinduism
>literally aryan paganism

kys butthurt semitic religion cuck

slap the guy

lolicons. no doubt.

Probably moderate alcoholics.

Double murder suicide.

This is the indisputable list of degeneracy from most to least

>globalist Jew diaspora
>muslims
>niggers
>trannies
>cucked whites
>israeli Jews
>gays
>sluts

Bronies

M O M M Y
O
M
M
Y

>no mention of weebs, neets, bronies, furries, etc

This board really is just curmudgeonly neckbeards, isn't it?

>they can be redpilled fairly easily
Where and how mate? Just because some random kike faggot posts youtube videos critizicing feminists this doesn't mean faggots are based.

>making a distinction between women and sluts
you are wrong

Gays are hedonists. If everyone mimicked the average gay lifestyle, the world would be many times worse than it is, no matter how "red pilled" you want to call them.

People in the middle and upper middle class who've contributed at all to the decline of the family structure.
Feminist scholars, unfaithful men and women, politicians. The wound they've inflicted on the lower classes is grievous.

Latinos. They never cause trouble outside their country.