What does Sup Forums think about Sheriff Clarke?

Any thoughts on him guys? I am genuinely curious to hear your opinions. Personally i see him as a honorary white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/12/06/sheriff-clarke-liberal-media-created-fake-news-with-hands-up-dont-shoot-lie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he seems like a psycho nigger cop? Definitely seems like a douchebag.

I'm not some BLM nutjob who thinks the police is inherently evil but you're nuts if you don't think there are cops don't overstep boundaries and act above the law.

Need more principled black men like him and less niggers chimping out in the world.

Heard he slashes himself infront of his mirror every morning.

he certainly projects authority and strength

compare him to the niggers wearing their pants at their knees
large gold chains
gold teeth
guns with diamonds on them
etc etc

they try so hard, but just look weak and pathetic

One of the few based blacks, along with Carson

The proper question we ought to be asking is if we was to find ourselves in his company would it be advisable to relax around him?

He's a nigger. All blacks are nigger no matter what

t.criminal
He's half white so he's alright
Remember how neither Obama or OJ Simpson acted black?

Stormfags aren't welcome on Sup Forums, you have to go back

Back to lebdit faggot

>t. nigger

He looks like a quadroon t.b.h.

>the cops are acting above the law
>not the fucking menaces to society the police take it upon themselves to put down

every 'killer cop' you softies convict has sacrificed their livelihood and safety in order to ensure that the safety and livelihood of others is not infringed by disgusting vermin

Doctors toe lines, too. Going to convict a doctor for doing something out of regulation when he saved the lives of newborn twins doing so?

He is the single most try-hard person I've ever seen. I don't get how people take him seriously. He reminds me of a dog trying to convince people he is a horse.

i want to see the sex tape of him fucking megan kelly in the house with his hat on

He wants to throw people in jail without giving them due process.

Shitty choice for cabinet

Based

I understand where he comes from, but a lot of the stuff he just says makes him look like an Uncle Tom.

based as fuck

Beard Nigga gon rip all y'all niggas a new asshole, bitch!

Trump should make him head of the ATF.

Would be amazing to see a pro gun person in charge of the Gun Police.

Never heard of him nor recognize him. I'm assuming he's some american cop that did or didn't do something that americans are angry/happy about. It doesn't really matter. Being self absorbed about stupid stuff is the american way.

you sound self absorbed

He's a sheriff that shits in BLM. He's absolutely based.

He's not an honorary white, he's just at the top percentile of blacks and can actually see what's happened to his community. Yeah, he does come across as a little authoritarian but if it were you wouldn't you be pissed too?

Somewhat related, I once did a playthrough of Fallout: NV as Sheriff Clarke. Just seemed like the kind of setting where he'd fit in well. Was fun.

needs to stick up for his own peoples more

>honorary white man
>"i hate niggers and cant give the man credit for being a based black man so ill call him something else instead"

kys

Definitely an honorary white, he even looks like a white man but with dark skin.

>Uncle Tom
>needs to stick up for his own peoples more
Fuck you, pieces of shit. It's because of this idiocy that the black community is regressing instead of improving. "Oh no, he's actually holding us to a civilized standard! Fucking Oreo!"

End your lives.

>Fucking Oreo

topkek

he behaves like black people do in the elder scrolls
it's like baurus manifested himself in our realm

Good guy

His beard is glorious

pandering cuckservative

hello, nigger

He said the MSM started "fake news" in August 2014 with the "Hands up, don't shoot" lie in Ferguson, MO.

dailycaller.com/2016/12/06/sheriff-clarke-liberal-media-created-fake-news-with-hands-up-dont-shoot-lie/

You mean the (((Soros))) funded protests, just like the ones in Chicago?

>I'm not some BLM nutjob
Yes you are.

For once, the white side of a mulatto came out dominant. I'm okay with this.

Another uncle tom, coon who thinks if he kisses white ppls asses, shits on black ppl, lives only around white ppl, and marries a white woman, he will actually become a white man.

And ooga booga to you too!

An insane person with not much intelligence.

He is definitely a useful idiot.

There are laws that will fine or imprison cops that overstep boundaries usually decided by a court that includes a jury of citizens. You could protest that these laws are not severe enough (although I'm sure most reasonable people would find them appropriate) or that your fellow citizens and the judicial system are conspiring to not enforce the laws, even though there is little to no evidence of it.

He's alright I suppose. Has good positions but doesn't really express them perfectly in interviews I've seen.