youtube.com/red
youtu.be/QGX2mJ6IbS0?t=11m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=AmC_7WONyoY
youtube.com/watch?v=CpYOBpOFTrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch like the last minute of his last video

Sweden, yes!

>tfw judeipie becomes qtpie

Please stop trying to push the "PDP is /ourguy/ XD" meme. PDP sucks and if you watch him you are either 13 or have the mentality of a 13 year old. He's as cucked as they come.

Literally any kid has Hitler Youth hair and this "pewdiepie is based" meme was lame from the beginning

What is the appeal of this guy? No meming, I'm serious. The only thing I've seen him do is play video games while acting like a complete horse's ass, and bitch about Youtube has "screwed him" even though he makes big bucks from doing something that requires little to no talent.

He's obviously subtly pushing this narrative in order to publicize himself, it causes intrigue and people who normally don't give a shit start paying attention.

common.

This. I'd hate to be part of the age group which grew up with this garbage and actually considers YT "celebs" to be relevant.

Luckily I just managed to dodge that bullet.

Kids with low attention span like to watch him and now there's a meme being pushed by redditors that he's based even when he has told not to vote Trump and that if Hitler didn't get the power, a lot of people wouldn't have died.

>viral marketers
why do you have to ruin everything nice
fuck off back to your masturbation caves

I like what Pewdiepie is doing. His content is cancerous, but look at this shit.
He is slowly red pilling way more than 50 million people.
He has almost 50 million subs, but the amount of people who watch his videos are way above that.

Look at what he is doing.
He is trying to make it cool to like Trump.
He baited the media to do a story about him (Styx predicted this)
Now he is planting seeds of mistrust in the minds of his young followers.

He slammed the media, he made them look extremely dishonest and he ended the video by implying that the media lies about other people too.
This is not huge important shit, but it's perfect for his young audience.

Pewdiepie probably lurks Sup Forums. He has definitely read The Art of the Deal, and he is normalizing Nazi imagery. On top of all that, he is the top number 1 guy on youtube.
If he keeps doing this, and we all keep doing our part - the next generation is going to be red pilled as fuck.

It's for kids and women.
He started acting like a retard because it gave him views, and now it's his job.

Used to be kids, now he just does whatever with the millions hes made.

tbf, and as someone who never bothered with his videos, the latest ones have actually been fair good

Dudes redpilled tf out of himself and its starting to show

he said he'd delete his account at 50 million subs.

he makes $12m+ per year at youtube, why would he delete his account?

this is just was people do to get more subs, that's it

PDP sucks big time

"British Media is worse than... Swedish media"
He's clearly aware of the Agenda of (((The Media))) and that last minute of him watching the Hitler speech I think lays down enough hints.

His video wasn't saying "I'm not racist"
It was simply stating that the Lugenpresse is out of order, and needs CORRECTING.

Another 15 years needed

>Britbong trying to stop mass redpilling yep seems about right

This,shut the fuck up already with this bullshit and talk about a true redpilled guy who drops REAL redpills all the time instead of claiming pew will lead the race war because he got the most common haircut of the 21st century

Why is he so sure that he's losing views to new Youtube algorithms, rather than just the shifting trends of Youtube personalities and his own viewerbase losing interest?

I keep seeing people here saying "oh he's gotten so much better over the last few years", but maybe people preferred the retarded swede over an increasingly angry adult man complaining over mundane moderation details. Maybe his content has moved away from what people like.

He was like that before. Now his videos are actually pretty good, no joke.

He's going to his second channel or something

Either he is going to reach 50 million and talk about how he ''did it'' and ''beat youtube'', so he doesn't have to do delete his channel, or he is going to delete it and replace it with a new channel with a different vibe that is not aimed at kids anymore.

If I had that kind of fuck you money I'd retire and fund right wing death squads.

I feel like you guys are being clickbaited right now.

THIS. He's been progressively showing his audience that the media is not to be trusted, to not take the news at face value.

this

Yeah, Jewdiepie must having falling viewcounts. Desperate times.

like 90% people under 30 do

>hitler drank water
>i drink water

wow, i guess im a nazi now

If you're that plebbit kike from the other thread....

FUCK.

OFF.

Watch his original video, he goes pretty in depth about how the numbers and impressions are all of the sudden coming from different places. That kind of sudden and rapid change is not the fault of demographic shifts.

We can join him!

If he sets up a counter degeneracy force, I AM FUCKING JOINING NOW!

No one cares faggots.

PewDiePie is dreamy

he did say in one of his videos that "he's talked to youtube and they were getting somewhere"

however he has also said that he's working more with
youtube.com/red
than before, so he might just lave his account and do red 100% if they find something interesting for him to do, now it's just that scare show.

He seems like prime redpill potential. He became a famous millionaire from playing shitty video games on cam, and is now left with buckets of fuck you money and plenty of time to browse internet.

He basically does the whole video cucking out because he's white

White guilt cuck confirmed

>influences 50 million people
>not relevant

Felix (((Kjellberg)))

Any other girls here would suck him dry? Pewdiepie is one of the hottest guys out there

is he /ourguy/

youtu.be/QGX2mJ6IbS0?t=11m22s

Literally the only reason he's successful. If he was ugly he would never have made it past 1000 subs.

Feminists will claim this is a phenomena exclusive to women.

Don't you guys realize? This guy is ironically doing nazi shit for quite some time.
it's just a matter of time before falls deep into the redpill to awaken the masses

Was literally listening to that song at the end of his video just last night. It's fucking badass

youtube.com/watch?v=AmC_7WONyoY

>people
>not children

Forgive me for generalising but i think im correct as i couldnt imagine any Adult who would sit there and watch some faggot scream at games.

His content has got marginally better recently. Hes definitely been lurking here. Considering he's swedish, it won't be long before he is dropping major truth bombs.

Children are more moldable, so all the better

It's from C&C Red Alert. A game made before the vast majority of his viewership were even conceived.

>Varg says islam is okay.

Varg is a huge fucking cuck holy shit.

>1000 subs
this guy has 3.5million

if you're not a retard and you make content a few times a week, with decent camera/microphone and editing, and you've got the confidence and voice to pull it off (plus some luck) then you'll make it. obviously helps to be attractive, but it's not all.

So many micro redpills in that last video.

Varg was alright up until his last few videos where he started shilling for Islam and Turks and started saying shit like "Europeans are mixed!"

This

Control the minds of children, and you contol the future

Hail hydra.

>watching youtubers
Neck yourself degenerate.

It's the reverse with that guy. Instead of watching someone you find attractive, you compare how less fat and ugly you are to him. Plus he has his comical fat-neckbeard satire routine which was his initial pull to his channel.

He literally got a nu-male haircut.

His videos are garbage, though.

I've never watched that guy though. He probably has some talent, and a shtick which is deeper than acting "wacky" and "zany" and dressing up in funny clothes.

kek, dat zuck face

When did that shit start.
Last video I saw was him basically calling for Scandinavian blooded people to band together.

8 years of Trump gets us halfway there.

I can't decide if I hate Boogie or Shoenice more.

>He has definitely read The Art of the Deal

Not as bad as they were for the past 3 years.
Now i like just listening to him speaking about stupid shit without overacting everysingle time something happens in game. Plus good editing.

>the next generation is going to be red pilled as fuck.

Talk to any middle or high school males recently? Holy Christ I'm going to be a leftist in their eyes and I'm an ethnonationalist eugenicist.

The group starting college now are going to be HELL on the leftist professors. A million little Milos.

Still garbage.

What did he mean by this?

That is one shitty jewdar you got there leaf

Fucking hell Latvia bro, you're fucking right!

>look at these STUPID idiots in the media
>always saying people are a nazis, sexists, racists etc.
>pewdiepie subs become less agitated by the slurs from the (((media)))
>thus a complete form of diregard to (((media))) slurs are ignores

It has to be said: they have done an amazing job in getting the (((media))) to swing a punch and then counter it to have them look like the amateurs they are.

Karma police, arrest this man.

fresh meme

Islam is pretty red pilled on women and self-confidence.

Whites would be objectively better off under Islam than Christianity. Fucking slave morality.

>implying ((()))'s always look like pic related

the fucking end kek

Never watched him before, holy fuck how inexpressive is his face? He's wooden as fuck.

I think it makes him funnier too be honest.

Jewing the jew.

This faggot has exactly the same beard growth pattern as me. Right down to the small hairless patch on the philtrum. I rarely see other people with it.

Will he save Europe?

digits confirm it

Nah, media is reading Sup Forums, making news out of shitposting.

Stop watching Varg.

holy fucking shit saved hahaha

He's clearly lost interest/grown out of playing shitty video games for a living.

He's probably going to make another channel aimed at older audiences, and feature meta content/commentary like a lot of recent videos.

He barely spends his money so he has probably saved up a huge amount of money.

>$12m+

>I lack the ability of having fun with a meme

>Hitler Youth haircut
nah, that's the numale hipster haircut

Prolly more like 20-25+, considering he got 2 smartphone games, merch, other sponsoring, and youtube red.

He's got a big subscriber base that just want him to scream at video games.

Better to start a new channel and cut the fat out an have a more united subscriber base, even if it's smaller at first.

this

His job is a comedian, his job is to make people laugh for a living

Sup Forums , he is not our guy, he doesnt love hitler, hes making jokes and gaining the salt, making mad money

He earned more than that in 2014 and his gotten bigger since, do some research you mongloid.

he's trying hard to be

>earned

at least examine the EVIDENCE

youtube.com/watch?v=CpYOBpOFTrA

Do you honestly think the PewDiePie is going to red-pill his followers as a result of his campaign to 50 million? Give me a break.