Why are white conservatives incapable of compassion for people is color?

Why are white conservatives incapable of compassion for people is color?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who's the qt on the left

Why do whites need to have compassion for people outside their race?

Tomi Lahren, the SJWs hate her so much. She should debate them like Ben Shapiro or Tucker Carlson do though.

> white people should take care of all the shitskins

Everyone should take care is each other. Kill those who can't assimilate but at least listen to those who suffer injustice. If you reasonably disagree, then kill them. Isn't not hard.

Because they aren't people.

We are the only morally superior race, but our compassion is misdirected, it should be for our people first and foremost, not the wretched back stabbing non-White subhuman devil races.

/thread

Name and profession, now.

because their right, im brown and even i know brown people the majority are fucking asswholes who hate america yet will never go back to their shithole and keep popping out communist kids

Why are people of color incapable of compassion for people of color?

White liberals don't care about them at all they just want their votes and their support for their leftist agenda.
>Gay marriage
>Gun-control
>Feminism
>Etc
They use them like useful idiots.

Why do lefties literally only ever talk about race

Tomi is a coalburner

Because people of color are niggers!

Her bf is a navy seal chad. I think she hangs around with these stupid dindus just to show how she isn't racist or whatever.

equality is a social (ist) construct.

Katie Hopkins is funny as fuck, I love her.

dude as a brown person im going to tell you that brown people fucking hate white people. if anything anne coulter is fucking right and you fuckers refuse to listen to her warnings

Because you're not a special snowflake, grow up.

>kekolds her bf with tyrones to prove she isn't racist

sounds like typical female behavior

>Implying she isn't fucking dindus why her bf is risking his life.

>I speak for billions of people who look like me

Because I don't need to. They have no compassion for us, so get fucked.

Whites are the most compassionate people on earth.

>ended slave trade
>developed concept of human rights
>established democracies and civil liberties
>give billions in aid to colored people

Can you name a single race that has more compassion than whites? I can't see any other race making these strides in human development

>inb4 whites owned slaves
Yes, that they purchased from blacks and Arabs, who were the most resistant to ending slavery

Thank God for the white man

>>Why do whites need to have compassion for people outside of their race?

This is what I think is hilarious. They expect us to care, but not POC. This is why we will win.

Brown people have zero rights to hate the lord god white people. We are superior in every way to you, you should be licking our feet for us, not attacking, not insulting and most certainly not hating us.

Learn your place.

yes and i live with these fucks and see the hatemongering that goes on. all the brown people employed by whitepeople fucking bitch and bitch when in reality they should thank god they have a fucking job

It's too bad that compassion is now causing damage to whites.

Not an argument

Mestizos are sub human

Would you define compassion as endless ATM?

did i not say this asswhole

I'm sure the lib that tweeted this is a fan of MLK.

Of course they missed the bit about judging people by the color of their skin.

When they say they don't see colour they mean they don't see people of colour so they can't see the suffering of the oppressed

what is an aurgement then, their nice and america needs to accept them all faggot

You be silent and worship white God now. We are your God, we put you in chains, we took you out of chains and we can put you in chains again with the click of our fingers.

Lick my white cock!

out of the 50 million here in the country only 11 million have an iq over 100. thank god im one of them

That's normal human behavior.

It's the liberals having compassion for them which is quite strange, evolutionarily speaking. The cause of that is pic related.

says the man who lets sharia law in his country

>what's an argument
Look it up the definition perhaps?

fine we will promote your jew causes faggot

Tomi is so fucking ugly, autistic, and uneducated.

Looks:
>6/10

Autism:
>screeching-nails-on-a-chalkboard-yelling/10

Education:
>high school level

Literally, she is the definition of someone who appeals to low-IQ people.
>muh dick, muh politics, muh high school gf

Sorry faggots, I give this one a pass.

Also:
>women
>knowing anything about anything
>ever

>I hate them
>they're nice
>I hate them again

Wew

>Tomi is so fucking ugly, autistic, and uneducated.
>
>Looks:
/10

I'm sure the traps you meet off backdoor are sooo much better looking faggot. Enjoy your aids.

The fact that you have "POC" zogged into your brain means you lost before you even started hahahaha

>ended slave trade
After being the main promoter and beneficiaries of the slave trade. Never mind the African countries now in shambles after centuries if stealing about their working force, future leaders and introducing European weapons into their destabilized communities thus allowing war lords to thrive.
>developed concept of human rights
Which you still violate daily.
>established democracies and civil liberties
Primarily for the benefit of neocolonial states to rule and influence these "new democracies"
>give billions in aid to colored people
Because your nations gained that wealth by exploring 3rd works countries for centuries.

Why do white people pretend history occurs in some sort of vacuum? Wealthy white nations didn't just appear out of thin air.
Educate yourselves. youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg

wait what are you talking abought white people eslaved other white people for generations. what are fucking slavs=slaves

>how do I economy?: the post

Whites are rich because we developed political systems that protect individuals property rights. Try again.

Holy shit BTFO by a man with one arm and one leg. How will they ever recover

You have no idea what my taste in women is like faggot.
>hint: superior to yours

Sorry I insulted your waifu on your favorite racist website.

>POC
colored people
niggers

but shes just a good looking woman, nowhere near as smart as ben shapiro or tucker carlson

no whites are rich because one of you fucks invented guns and stuck with it. you were the first race to have an effective weopon that is it dont be patting yourself on the back you had a headstart

>Ben Shapiro

HHHNNNNNNNNNGG

>You

We're special enough to build and maintain a first world nation, which is a rarity in this world.

White conservatives are meritocratic.

wait no fucking neets have any opinions on this thread. if you want to contribute to your race get a fucking job faggots

Yes, but how. You're underestimating how much imperialism contributed to European wealth. Not saying you should feel bad for being white or in a white nation, just recognize that those advancement in science, politics, philosophy and economics only occur when there is a non-white country or ethnic group suffering to sustain those advancements. And those dynamics still play out today in the form all the shit sjw's complain about, id racism, xenophobia, economic inequality.

I disagree with him often on issues like muh Israel or some of his cuckservative opinions but his debate skills are pretty good.

Because, for fucking decades "POC" have done nothing but attempt to undermine our culture and civilizations under the guise of "contributing to it"

weak b8

Chinks had gunpowder and cannons first

>implying the Chinese didn't have gunpowder centuries before the West

How many of them have been BLACKED?

yes but they didint weoponize it remember the opium wars

>muh civilization
Overrated desu senpai

This

That thing? Very superior. lol. Faggot. Day of the Rope. Coming.

>brown people fucking hate white people

Is that true?

Is that why things like this exist?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Just seems weird because brown people, pakis and poos included, have always been really nice to me, way nicer than blacks.

She is much smarter than (((Shapiro))).

Looks can be deceiving.

also you fucks stole shit dont be that uppity. you stole math from arabs when they actually did shit. you stole everything you came up with from civilisation you were just smart enought to keep shit like writing or the weel or fucking slaves

T.nigger

Tomi Lahren and Lauren Souther are a confirmed Coal Burners, big black cocks in all their holes, nigger jizz covering their aryan faces

hate us but love our women. go figure. Here is the thing beige is never happening. Because ultimately, white women prefer white men.

not behind your back or 2nd generation the parents of those fucking hate you. you employ them then they think your an asswhole. they want the country to be under their laws of living.

Whatever m8. One day you'll meet a REAL woman ;^)

this is my fav meme

When I lived in an all black neighborhood, I was constantly derided and generally treated like shit, even though it was obvious I was just a poor college kid who didn't hate them and minded my own business. My apartment got broken into, niggers were always asking me for a dollar on the bus. Not just asking either, but like "hey white bread, lemme get a dollar" like they deserved it or something. I'm so glad I live nowhere near that part of Florida anymore.

tl;dr poor niggers in Tallahassee don't like whites

>>Tomi Lahren and Lauren Souther are a confirmed Coal Burners, big black cocks in all their holes, nigger jizz covering their aryan faces

dude stop projecting your fantasies in this thread. Your cuck shit is not that popular. Most blonde women prefer white men.

This shitskin sees a beige future,and i only see a red one.

In your dreams, Shlomo

what am i looking at

Shapiro is better at arguing against the left than Tomi. Look at her debate with Trevor Noah.

Yeah... and you're ignoring how much """resources""" are NOT apart of 'wealth'. Look at the world around you today, in America. We're wealthy as fuck, and we're not a resource economy, but a service economy. Wealth is found in assets, technology, innovation, employment and limiting the constraints on business.

>burgers are so cucked that any time they see a white woman in the vacinity of a black man they assume shes being blacked

You guys are worse than Sweden. Fucking pathetic.

She fucking destroyed Trevor Noah. Did we watch the same debate?

dude coming from the most cucked country ever

Why can't white liberals conceive if anything to help people of color that doesn't undercut American jobs wages and the economy, waste tax dollars, and enrich globalist capitalists who exploit the labour and lower social status of people of color?

Help Mexicans in Mexico, don't bring them into your country. Likewise help american POCs where they live,dont just cry racism and throw money at them and expect their problems to go away. They need jobs and practical skills. Liberal Arts degrees and police protests have done nothing to help American blacks.

>""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""" of color

fucking this

why are americans obsessed with niggers and white women (mostly blonde)?

>Why are white conservatives incapable of compassion for people is color?

You interacted with no more than 50 blacks.probably. Sorry, your sample size is too small.

Also why are whites the only people who are expected to have compassion at all? I'm going to need some examples of compassion and self sacrifice of non white and non western nations before I dismiss your entire premise as ludicrous.

>why are americans obsessed with niggers and white women

because they are literally nigs obsessed with white women

>they want the country to be under their laws of living.

I don't understand why they came here if they wanted that. Do they subscribe to the magic dirt theory?

>people