Turkey one of the only countries to have police officers walk around with assault rifles

>turkey one of the only countries to have police officers walk around with assault rifles

>turkey one of the only countries to tear gas lgbt ""pride"" walks

>turkey one of the only countries to have their police dress up like fucking badasses

>turkey one of the only redpilled nation with 98% of the population supposedly willing to fight for their country while countries like Germany have only 40%, the 2% is prob refugees and lefty pricks, so essentially 98% redpilled

>masculine af

>descendents of turks in other countries don't call themselves "German" or "English" as someone living in the country of say Polish descent would - loyalty and respect for their fathers

>have anzu

>turkish is a language with a lot of suffixes so we even beat the negroniggers at their own music (rap(e))

>turkish leader is an islamist prick but he's doing good for the country and fucks up any nigger who opposes him like a "democratic dictator" **LITERALLY HITLER** and 40% of turkey still support him, and more like 60% of european turks support him too, so he's more popular in """"""EUROPE"""""""

>turks are all subconciously neo-nazis, hitler even liked us therefore we're the ubermensch

yes let turks invade europe so we can redpill you all and make europe a turkish empire :^), we will keep european women in cages and make them have half turkish children, which will breed with turkish prisoners and soon the europeans will be out-turked

>by 2050, 50% of Jewmoney's population will be of Turkish descent

>get BTFO by the greatest redpilled culture on earth faggots

I could only go on and on about why turks are the greatest people on earth, we even BTFO'd the supposed smartest nation who brought western civilization to life """GREECE"""

>gib back constantinople
kek

>pic related; my family tree
>bulgar in bloodline...

Other urls found in this thread:

eliteukforces.info/police/CO19/weapons/
google.ru/search?q=полиция в москве&newwindow=1&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-pMOAoeXQAhWC2SwKHX-DCQEQ_AUICSgC&biw=1280&bih=623#newwindow=1&tbm=isch&q=менты с автоматами
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bug spray yourself, cunt.

But

Why

Do

You

Type

This

?

Didn't they legalize child brides?

>turkey one of the only redpilled nation with 98% of the population supposedly willing to fight for their country
>implying kurds would fight FOR turkey

>turkey one of the only countries to have police officers walk around with assault rifles
>every sandnigger country from Lebanon to France has that too

This guy knows

t. Leb diaspora

reddit formatting - pic is what OP has to do

no the age of consent used to be ridiculous (18) it is now a comfortable 12 since a few months ago :)!

>can fuck developed 13 year olds with no consequence in turkey
G R E A T

to emphasize on the greatness of our country abi or... k*rt

some kurds are redpilled boi

nationalistic diaspora are so fucking retarded. you claim turkey is great yet there you are living in a completely different country that I bet you hate.
Fuck you.

>Turkey #1 Turkey stronk!

t. Turk diaspora in Bongland

everyone I talk to even brits hate england, it's such a dull uptight country

I would be happy even daring to call myself German-Turkish if I grew up in Germany since there are actual Turkish communities there so it'd feel like home besides, German is a kickass language with a sweet heritage etc

England is for boring faggots, god save the queen fuck her

Turkey is fucking cool and so is Germany, America sucks cock it's literally England with guns and your brothers - the leafs - only have nature to win themselves over

it doesn't mean I'm not getting ready to move to Germany first (I always loved Germany since a little boy) and then eventually to my great homeland Turkey (obv I can't stay in another mans country, it's disrespectful especially to such a once great nation as Germany)

that has been established greeknigger

On other news the sky is blue

If Turkey is so great, then why don't you go back?

HAHAHAHAH

>Turkey the best
>kill all Kurds
>leave shithole and displace yourself to Britain
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're ruining the motherland you shitskin

Why don't you tell me your address Turkroach?

>>turkey one of the only countries to have police officers walk around with assault rifles

Plenty of cops walking around London with G3'S

>it doesn't mean I'm not getting ready to move to Germany first (I always loved Germany since a little boy) and then eventually to my great homeland Turkey (obv I can't stay in another mans country, it's disrespectful especially to such a once great nation as Germany)

>Greek reading comprehension

Explain?
My skin colour is white anyway, doesn't mean that I am white, but my skin colour appears to fool you into thinking I am white - I wouldn't want to call myself white anyway, it's a cucked race - I AM TURK

>kill all Kurds
??? there isn't a problem with this leaf
>leave shithole and displace yourself to Britain
wasn't my choice, I was born here, hoping to move back after discovering Germany

When are you moving back to Turkey, roach?
You're going to be late for your sister's honour killing.

I live in West Sussex but that's about as much as you get silly Pole :^)! (!Brits do not exist anymore!)

>G3'S
MP5's*

Tell me your address Turkroach.

West Sussex, that actually narrows it down quite well.

Thanks.

>You're going to be late for your sister's honour killing.
she's a bitch if only that were true though
>When are you moving back to Turkey, roach?
Soon obviously, why would I want to stay in a country overrun with Polski and Pakis - which are still better than a lot of the native population

you're welcome

Name one person who's Turkish and not degenerate

>If Turkey is so great, then why don't you go back
the turks had to dump their human waste somewhere
some are sent to Uk some to Germany

ataturk

Ataturk but he's dead and one would argue that he wasn't even Turkish. God if he saw the state of Turkey today.

>everyone I talk to even brits hate england, it's such a dull uptight country
I love England. But then again I am English to the core.

>obv I can't stay in another mans country, it's disrespectful especially to such a once great nation as Germany
makes sense since you're a Turk

>Soon obviously

Büyük bir hata yapmak üzeresin,evlat.

You're not white

Care to explain why?

>argue that he wasn't even Turkish
he was of bulgarian descent, as am I, his name is literally Ataturk, most Turks are off Bulgarian descent or just anywhere around the area even though we are distinct in looks we are mashed together - the original turk looked more like a mongolian

he is a Turk

it's always good to see nationalism, but you're on Sup Forums and that's where it's higher, ask a Brit on the street if they love their country they'd prob say "it's k" or "it's dull as fuck" either or.

ama o sebep Almanya'ya gidiyom ilk abi, para alcam ondan sonra gelcem

>MP5's

Like I said, G3.

eliteukforces.info/police/CO19/weapons/

because ((((england))))

real whites are scottish and russian jews, like me

Good shitpost.

They should have only one name and stop being Americanfied.

No, most Turks are Seljuk rape children and you damn well know it.

By that logic ISIS is 100% redpilled you stupid monkey

rate muh heritage

You seem quintessentially British to me.

>Mexican intellectuals

based

Heritage threads are gay as fuck

Come to a Enschafulendigung near you!

>They should have only one name and stop being Americanfied

Hang on... Do you think the G3 is an MP5?

kek

I'm Central Asian Turkic. Good to meet you bro.

However, all this redpilledness comes from Islam. If it were up to Kemalists or the HDP, it would just be a carbon copy of liberal European morality and values with LGBT parades and a trillion XYZ genders.

>The Bastard of Thessaloniki

Dropped. Kys Kamal fag.

So are turkish people descendants of Greeks, slavs or Arabs or what.

Dude, he is a Brit just like you. Your grandfather fought for his right to be british in the last world war, did you forget?

Btw, I just attempted to read your post, OP.

I dont get your point. You must be retarded.

You are the proof that no matter where you are born or under what flag you live, if you descend from roaches you will be fucking retarded.

Geldiğin yere geri dön

We have our police with AK-74 too. In North Caucasus region.

Those are Bosna and Hercegovina muslim subhumans.
They were Slovenian Croatians and Serbians before they accepted turkroach islam.
You could say the were hipster jihadists, before jihad went mainstream.

100% british

As someone who grew up in Turkey, I have some bad news for you:

You're a nigger in Europe, and you will be a nigger in Turkey as well.

Nobody likes the Euroturks anywhere.

Better work on getting rid of that Alamanci accent if you have it.

You'll also have to get used to keeping your thoughts to yourself. You may be free to speak your mind in the UK, but not in Turkey.

The society will crush you if you do not follow the consensus.

Türkiye seviyorum!!111

> mfw Ataturk was trolling the globalist jewry before anyone else did.

The world needs more like this man

No if I wanted to be Eurocuck I want to be German, it is the best European language + culture + history. Until then I am Turkish only.

So are you

I am Kemalist and am redpilled atheist, along with my family.

Kendini öl

We are descendants of most people around the area with a base of Central Asia, but we all look similar idk how, but by blood we are more towards European than Arab.

Kendini öl

We are Ubermensch you fuck

Explain

That is why Russia is a based country, if I was born as anything else I'd have loved to be Ruski

Why would anyone who isn't Turkic or from surrounding areas know Turkish?

I wasn't raised in a Turkish community as such doesn't exist here in my area therefore I'm not Islamic extremist like Almanciler, my parents are well off and hate Turks so I am well prepared on how to deal with such if I encounter faggots. I plan to live in a more kewl area like Kadiköy or Izmir anyway. They were the less hijab infested areas and my dad is from Kadiköy and as I have a house there I know the locals from childhood so I am safe.

Also I was raised here but my accent isn't 100% English, when I talk Turkish I speak it like my father apparently. I also get told my German accent is spot on as well but that is because of when I was little I used to imitate and rehearse Hitler's speeches because I loved the passion in his voice.

It is still 18. It used to be 15 but they increased it. The law about 12 year olds is giving harsher penalties to abusing under 12yos.

Turkey. A country composed almost entirely of self-hating Greeks who prefer to identify with an ancient people who slaughtered them and enslaved them then died off leaving them to slaughter and enslave each other.

based turkey does it again

Oh and I listened to a lot of Rammstein

also id changed cause I'm on my phone now

That is actually very reasonable and something most countries should have.

>one of the only countries to have police officers walk around with assault rifles

T. Pleb who has never travelled anywhere in his life

Sounds like you're actually a pretty cool guy, man. Sorry if I came on too harsh.

I literally detested the Turks I saw in Berlin last summer while visiting.

Nonetheless, I've actually met a few European-raised Turks like you that are not Alamanci. You guys tend to be rare but pretty cool.

Good choice on Kadikoy or Izmir; you'll get a lot of mileage with liberal Turks having grown up abroad. You might even be among the rare Turkish men that get regular pussy due to the cool-foreign-origin-Turk charm.

I'm an Ankaran (grew up inside ODTU) and I have a few warnings for cities like that. Ankara is literally two wolds in one place. Cankaya would appear as 1st world whereas Mamak is 2nd world, and Cin Cin is 3rd. Like so, you can see HDI and culture shifting district to district. That's why it's generally a great idea to hide your true colors. Even in Kadikoy, you can get Cinci Hocas walking about so better make sure that you don't go about redpilling every stranger. Once you make trusted friends, you can talk to them in raki tables if you want :)

I started learning German recently (Duolingo, so no real progress) but even I can hear how great Hitler's speeches are. Truly astounding (especially when I actually understand what he says)

Good luck and all the best in Turkey.

>look, ma, my first post on 4chin

No problem friend, my mum told me about the Turks she saw in Berlin and how they're like animals. Even she went with her Islamic friends and they thought the Turks acted like how Kurds would act in Turkey, so hypocritical.

Yeah in school I took German and it's ok (certainly not fluent) but it really gave me so much insight to how powerful his speeches were. German is an awesome and powerful language and good luck on your studies with it.

And yeah I know to be very self aware around Turks, my mother grew up in a more working class area of Istanbul but since she was communist (her family she didn't give a fuck) she had guns pulled on her a few times etc.

Hahaha, in Turkey we joke that our government dumped all the Kurds into Europe (namely Germany) in the 60's. Kurds in Turkey indeed act similar to Turks in Europe.

Our parents must've had similar experiences due to Turkey's political climate. Turkish Gen X was badly strung up to the point of civil war. My dad actually got shit from ultranationalists in his neighborhood (thugs that supported MHP) because he went to ODTU. He also got shot at because he wore a parka only because he was too cold that day (that's his claim though :D He's a bit of a commie in thought)

If I recall turk we have 500000 of you in our country and none of you are "turkish" anymore, we dismantled your empire for convenience and we changed your culture for convenience.

You have nothing because you chose anglo country instead of germany.
Prepare to be Assimilated!

öl anglo-bok!1

lol yeah my parents always tell me "if you see someone speaking Turkish in England, they're probably Kurdish", and I suppose our parents had similar experiences due to the timeframe and area. My dad growing up in Kadiköy didn't really experience anything crazy but he was more well off whereas my mum was poor as fuck in a fascist area as a communist. She said she had a gun pointed at her head outside her school and her deputy headmaster (vice principal?) saved her somehow.

I'm leaving though. Besides most Turks here are in North London in their Turkish ghettos like Hackney. So gl on then assimilating.

You insects failed to genocide women & children.

>>turkey one of the only countries to have police officers walk around with assault rifles

Ever visit New York City? These guys are all over Manhattan and will knock you out of the way if they have to perform tier-1 tactical operations. They are elite operators who eat Navy SEALs for breakfast.
The presence of juice-heads with ARs calms the nerves of all civilians in the area.

Clan?

WTF user?! You just ruined muh narrative

All over Russia for many years. google.ru/search?q=полиция в москве&newwindow=1&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-pMOAoeXQAhWC2SwKHX-DCQEQ_AUICSgC&biw=1280&bih=623#newwindow=1&tbm=isch&q=менты с автоматами

But you still need to admit the Armenian Genocide .

They attacked and betrayed us first though? It was more like a little kid kept hitting you in the nuts, and even though he's little, that's your nuts so you throw him in the pool, he drowns and everyone calls you a monster.

Perfect analogy. It was an unfair war initiated by the jews (Armenians) rather than genocide but idc what you call it, I still think we were right and they're just salty fucks.

>pic related; my family tree

Not sure how any of that can justify the flag you've given yourself.

>check flag
>it's not germany

bupm

This

in that case mexico is better than turkey, our cops are heavily armed, and we're taking over usa the greatest country in the world, also we are more manly than you roaches

what could a filthy beaner do to stop this menace?

whatever you want burger, decapitation, skin them alive, fuck their woman so they turn gay and won't make any more roaches

I shall repopulate the turkish race with anzu

you'll have to reach us first ese, we'll send Baba Koksal down there to deal with you

>tfw erdogan is 1.83m

Green Lanes pls go.

>koksal