Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qt3cq
comehomewhiteman.com
youtube.com/watch?v=X3Opc41Vr9w&t=5s
archive.is/pFxa5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a bunch of nitpick losers.

no shit he doesnt get anything american HE ISNT FUCKING AMERICAN

Day of the rope any day can fix the embarrassment we have to live with.

It's the SJW culture tearing itself apart

What recent comments were these?

They will all eventually eat each other.

>Buzzfeed news reporter
>news

Hahahahahaaaaa

Your right OP, they are.

lmao this is why black men hate black women

you could at least post screen cap of the rest so we know what they said

archive.is/Qt3cq

They are so far driven by ideology, they think genuinely saying thinks like
>i dont see color,
>i have black friends
>i think all people should be treated equally

Is racist. Regressive leftist ideologues need to be eradicated. Not literally killed, but ideologically obliterated in the next 8 years or expect canada-tier cuckoldry in US legislature.

Why are there zero right late night shows, Fox is booming and CNN has taken massive nosedives in ratings.

The demand is there, why is nobody giving some balance? We all know these comedy shows are actually propoganda with a the veil of "it's just a joke bro" so why do the left only get their way here?

Thank you.

Notice how she calls him biracial, as a subtle "he's not REALLY black"?

>implying cultural marxism can be reversed

Gets worse

>It’s a strategy that Noah benefits from. As a light-skinned black man, he reads as black to Americans, but his foreign accent marks him as just Other enough to appeal to white people’s prejudices (conscious or not) about sophisticated, harmless, “good” black folk. But because of his blackness, they believe it gives him inherent authority to speak about race in America.

>In todays news - one of us doesn't feel offended by everything. Naturally we got offended.
>in other news - We've lost the plot. Or have we?

>a guy who grew up in South Africa with a black and white parent knows nothing about racism

Well he clearly outranks Trevor Noah in the black hierarchy (blackiarchy?) Trevor looks almost white next to this dude.

That's the same shit liberals accuse conservatives of doing when talking about Obama's race.

>That nigger ain't enough of a nigger. Why can't he be more nigger like the rest of us niggers?

>this dude
>dude

>tomi obaro
>buzzfeed """""""""""""""news"""""""""""""""""""""" reporter
Pottery

Can I get a link here, please?

Conservatives don't stay up late because they have to get up in a timely fashion for work the next day.

don't forget
>The labels of racism and bigotry can impose a social cost on bigoted actions, policy preferences, or speech, regardless of whether hearts or minds are changed.
>Stigma can be useful.
Don't shame them tho bro, it's big o tree

They should give out an award amongst all registered democrats for whomever was able to get the most offended at the most innocuous thing in the past year

Aaaah, fuck, sorry, man, it was squashed between two posts and I ran straight past it.
Thanks, mate.

comehomewhiteman.com

Thank the man who posted it for me.

Also, prepare for hilarity.

Hey guy that's a girl

>he doesn't know what prejudice is like
>because he's not from here

KEK:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3Opc41Vr9w&t=5s

>only illiterate crackheads are black

funny how they love racemixing but hate mixed race people

>cheers and approval when Noah rails against the right
>then he accurately imitates hood nigger jargon
>then he dares to suggest to anti-Trumpers "don't become the hate you're pritesting"
>generally has the audacity to have some critical insight on the left alongside the typical criticism he has for the right
>suddenly he doesn't understand race in America
progressives are so transparently smug smarmy hypocrites

>please race mix
>youre not black enough

>And although he has moved away from this sort of overtly racist humor ...
Early Trevor Noah is kinda redpilled, I think, listening to him now is just fucking laughable.

>Actually told eveyone to call EVERYONE a kaffer, no matter race

Americans are that that sensative?

Haha wow she got mad cause he made some minor jokes making fun of niggger cultuer. Amazing.

*was redpilled
*was

Don't blacks hate mullatoes?

white supremacists pit this coon nigger to out a hit piece on moab cause he's been standing up for blacks lately

OOHAG BOOGAH

no only selfhating coons do that.

Wow... really makes me think tbqdesu

>darker
>higher ranked in retard logic

I like Trevor.

A lot of his shit is still emotional gut-reaction leftist arrogance, like gun laws and election policy shit, but unlike the other liberal talking heads "comedy" shows, he understands his position as an outsider to American society and actually uses that angle to make his points. He stuck up for Brexit voters as genuinely disillusioned with their government, and he regularly said that Trump supporters had more than enough reason to distrust and dislike Clinton. He still makes lazy 'haha racists' gags, but he doesn't build entire episodes around them like Samantha Bee.

John Oliver is still the worst, the way he acts like he has some say in American culture wars. Go back to your island bitch, I don't care what you think of the Confederate flag.

your skin color grants you authority, although judging people based on their skin color is racist

>all those comments

Hilarious. "Tomi" got eviscerated.

What's the face mask thing and plastic lip thing for?

>his foreign accent marks him as just Other enough to appeal to white people’s prejudices (conscious or not)

i want off this ride

When I read his article archive.is/pFxa5 "Trevor Noah: Let’s Not Be Divided. Divided People Are Easier to Rule" I felt like it was the usual business of the haughty and mighty in power suddenly wanting mercy and clemency and moderation when they aren't in power. It was rather suspicious to hear that:

>When I took over “The Daily Show” from Jon Stewart in 2015, I was surprised to learn that my job as a late-night comedy host was not merely to entertain but to eviscerate — to attack, crush, demolish and destroy the opponents of liberal, progressive America. Very quickly, people from some quarters — mostly those same liberal progressives — criticized me for not maintaining the minimum acceptable levels of daily evisceration that were established by my predecessor.
>The truth is that Jon never liked being labeled the Great Eviscerator. He didn’t think it was healthy, and he always tried to think about the details of issues with a healthy dose of skepticism before going on air and putting his ideas out into the world. But through the lens of the internet, that’s not what people saw. In the early days of the blogosphere and YouTube and social media, people took Jon’s most strident commentary and made it go viral with clickbait headlines, blowing those segments way out of proportion, compared with the more thoughtful segments that made up most of the television show. And, unfortunately, when we look back today, the evisceration (and exasperation) is what most people remember.

I'm skeptical that Jon wasn't a fan of being the great eviscerator. I can give a bit more understanding to Noah though I've never watched his show because he doesn't have the albatross of almost 8 years of being the progressive stormtrooper to his name.

Red Eye is kind of funny.

That guy's face.

There was also something about some black writer on the daily show, again on some shitty left-leaning rag. He bitched about how back when mister 9-9-9 herman caine was around that he complained and fought with Stewart rather vitriolically that their depiction of Caine was reeking of samboism. You already had a low boil of generation X personalities like Louis CK or Chris rock bitching about the monster they helped create and I think you will see it continue to rise in a boil. However if Trump/GOP situation sours a'la Iraq and 2008 then it means the radicals continue to get power.

It's a real twist of fate that the media were all ready to write an obituary for the GOP and that they were going to continue the narrative of a GOP civil war which we've had from 2010-2016. But now the shoe is on the other foot and it's a democratic civil war. Hopefully for 6 years too since that means Trump can get a second term.

The boogeyman of ranking blackness according to skin color is pretty strong. And god help you if you are a light skinned black man or woman who tries to leave the plantation. I half feel like the militant blacks want blackness to always exist as a separate other rather than be largely brought into the fold of Americana.

>implying it can't

if you are looking for more conservative views in media,
the right have taken to talk radio and podcasts. all easy to find online. they have a successful market there.
it's less censored than television networks, and easier to access than a scheduled tv show

This is a showcase of how two branches of progressivism/leftism are competing with each-other.

One branch is saying that race and identity doesn't exist, and that we all just need to become an amorphous blob of "humanity". This side is mostly white and Jewish Marxist types, or rich liberals who don't want to risk their privileges.

The other branch is saying that race and identity does, and should, exist; and that the "minorities" need special treatment and welfare to overcome white dominance in Western countries. This side is mostly ethnocentric nonwhite groups, with a few white guilt cucks orbiting them.

Both sides unite to attack whites, and say that white identity shouldn't exist, however; so they're equally cancerous.

mask is a face bra the mouth thing helps train so you don't get lock jaw when giving head.

Red Eye is right-wing. They shit on SJWs a lot.

The Five isn't late night, but Greg Gutfeld is on it.

Both shows get Gavin McInnes to be a guest all the time.

can vouch for the five and red eye. Fox's best shows.

>even black males are better than white (liberal) females

kek

Of course you can't forget the classic

>diversity is great!
>but what's even better is in the future everyone is going to be brown!
>????????

red eye, the five and tucker carlson tonight are the best