Soooo uhhhhh.... where's the white people?

Soooo uhhhhh.... where's the white people?

in the history books

Being actually productive.

The first 2 and the guy right beside the girl holding the sign

obvious gays, don't count.

The guy right of the sign is questionable

>This is how leftists view the world
Wow I wonder how Trump got elected? Maybe people felt alienated within their own country?

This. And museums like dinosaurs.

wait wait wait. so white gays arnt white? i mean i know Sup Forums is extreme but damn, i thought sexual orientation and skin color were mutually exclusive traits, guess not.

>white people
>GTA San Andreas

It's a nigger game, you know this

Its the fact that the only white man they show is gay. They're actively pushing gay white men, not masculine white men. Like, why not put dude perfect on there? not sure of their political views, but they look masculine, and they're bigger than any fucking youtube they put there.

Pewdiepie should've been in front because he's the biggest YouTuber by far. But instead they are pushing diversity, which backs up Pewdiepies belief that Youtube is actively suppressing him because hes a fucking white male

>implying whites will be mentioned in the history books

WE

but there are white men there. You know for a fact they are gay or are you just speculating? You sound exactly like the people who complain about "not being represented in the media". im really happy you werent born asian, you would have had an even bigger inferiority complex lol

Was Big Smoke's death supposed to be taken seriously? His VA really dropped the ball there.

WHen it favours them they call those people white
When it not they denies and call them Jews

Jesus are you new to this cringe white teenager board?

cant one stir some shit while enjoying morning coffee without being called on it ... guess i could further...

you white people realize you've lost evolution right? What you desire is a government made utopia for while people where natural global evolutionary trends cannot touch. Your white women, given free choice, dont want you; you've lost the evolutionary game by becoming lazy with your successes. you're literally losing evolution and want the government to capture a moment in time for you. Adorable

Guy on the right is Chilean, doesn't count.

It doesn't really matter, does it? It's the image they're trying to create

Hajime got into Rewind? I have to watch it now.

exactly, so why do you give a shit what jewtube does. You're a sad sack of shit if you even watch youtube daily for anything other than informational videos. People who listen to pewdiepie or other bullshit casters cant formulate their own opinions for themselves. and you sound like one of them. "wahh wahh white people arnt first so i dont know im first anymore!"
you idiot, look at who owns this country, whities are still on top in nearly every regard.

>YT Rewind
>implying YTR is ever good even with whites

robbie rotten is white

my answer to youtube rewind. Don't let your kids watch it!!!

Gays are not people.

The only white people we're allowed to see are gays. The idea of a heterosexual white family is the ultimate trigger to these people.

Making the actually good content that brings users to that site

Holy you are actually trolling or just straight dumbcunt

In a sick way I look forward to these balls-out full-blown cuck collages. It's like being clobbered with a wrench. Very useful if you get too complacent, apathetic, or acclimated to the water in the pot being turned up 1 degree at a time.

not an argument.

I hope you enjoy your time on the other side of the wall, Paco

That's the best part about this "rewind" shit. They will be screaming for a rewind in 2017.

Why do I care? because there are a bunch of 13 year old kids watching this shit, learning that whites are evil, whites are racist, diversity means strength, transgender is natural, and anything else you might see on youtube from the youtubers that are getting pushed.

>look at who owns this country, whities are still on top in nearly every regard.

Thats where you're wrong kid

>People who listen to pewdiepie or other bullshit casters cant formulate their own opinions for themselves

so let's pollute their minds even further if they're so easily manipulated

minorities would be up in arms if every single Asian / Black male character was being pushed as effeminate or gay

im a legal armenian american. but good try. your country begged me to do post graduate work here

only because we needed to fill our non-white quota for the quarter.

prove me wrong then. where in government, state, local, federal, anywhere, are whites a minority? in terms of influencing kids, i could easily argue your conservative backwash is equally as dangerous by promoting basic scientific concepts as false.
>minorities would be up in arms if every single Asian / Black male character was being pushed as effeminate or gay

blacks were portrayed much more negatively than white people will ever be.

just wondering for you two, what exactly do you want? an all-white group? just some white people? no women? no gays? you people just want to see someone you can empathize with visually up there, because you need to link your accomplishments (zilch) with the accomplishments of others who look like you. your white pride is absolutely retarded. despite a lack of any barriers to your existence, you still failed in life.

YouTube ads are the fucking worst. They keep trying to shove rap down my throat w/ YouTube's new music bullshit. And God Almighty it's like George Soros himself came up with the one where the proud strong independent Mexican woman leaves jail to go see her black boyfriend and see their mixed child while listening to rap. Fucking insane that liberals act shocked that white people are pissed about this shit

You mean "Where da wite wimmins at!?"

no it's because your education system is absolute garbage due to your backwards religious thinking permeating schooling. your highschoolers are considered smart if they have taken algebra or calculus. This is standard to graduate where im from. Your education is so diluted your companies make insane offers to international applicants like me. Not to mention non of you can speak multiple languages which is hilarious. I dont get why you would want to be white. asians are smarter than you anyways

you now know how minorities feel all the time.

>blacks were portrayed
>sins of the father

goalpost moving. irish faggot

he's literally just goalpost moving.

White people are a global minority. When the world becomes more global you'll see less and less of them. Youtube is a multinational website, representing all people from Europe to India to Japan to Canada. It's not that alarming.

I wonder what mrmangohead's politics are

Ping pong... You have to go back

I'm a spic and even I know that that guy is right, youtube has been attacking white not fag content creators for some time now, they push "celebs" and dramaqueens. They delete and ban accounts that mention any racism as long as it's not against white people, go google the most ridiculous nigger racism bullshit and see that youtube allows for them to preach about killinh white people. Fuck youtube the only reason I don't stop using it is cuz the content creators I watch don't have other places they post their shit.

>I can't even get rid of this video

Fucking Jewtube REEEEEE

still not answering what you want.

>sins of the father

so you want it both ways. You want the past to be ignored when it makes you look bad, but you want it to be praised when it makes white people look good. what do you know, your a hypocrit, at least please be aware of it. either take it all or leave it all. my guess is YOU personally have 0 accomplishments to your life, so you need to just piggyback on the accomplishments of those "white forefathers" of yours. sure bud

How am I goalpost moving? There are plenty of white non fucking weak effeminate YT authors they could have used but no they picked beta numales who may or may not be gay.

They are sending a message you fucktards

do you not see your insane hypocrisy?! "jewtube so bad, hurr durr they push an agenda", but then, also "why arnt they following my agenda". you people are insane for even caring what jewtube does.

>where in government, state, local, federal, anywhere, are whites a minority

Tell me this, which group of people represent 1% of the population but nearly 50% of the government and 50% of the supreme court?

Uh no. We aren't asking jewtube to start glorifying the Waffen SS or some shit on their front page. We are simply asking for them to dump the biased bullshit.

Cmon dont play stupid

so you're arguing that they were placed there due to quotas and not on merit? also, "nearly 50%" isnt a majority. The surpreme court will be less than 50% after trump takes office. again, not a majority.

see you arnt a majority for youtube's demographic. why would they cater to you? because you'll melt unless your special snowflake status is recognized?

chupame el pico wn qliao

yea well you may or may not be gay so you may or may not be white according to yourself.

But I don't feel like an invader leeching off of a powerful benevolent ethnic group.

There is literally nothing wrong with the video

requesting sauce

No, I'm saying they are there due to intellegence. You're just to blue pilled to understand what i'm talking about. Go look at the current supreme court and tell me what kind of people you see there. Look beyond conservative/liberal

The guy on the left of the girl holding the sign looks german to me

They killed them

stay in your echo chamber friendo. you probably believe it's impossible to be moral or ethical without some outside source, like religion kek

If you cant propagate the white race you don't count.

Bear Grylls: Japan

I think the 2nd one is the only one with an eye color that only white people can have. So, maybe, one? The worse part is, he looks like a faggot.