Are the "dark" whites like the Italians, Spanish and Portuguese the true Master race?

are the "dark" whites like the Italians, Spanish and Portuguese the true Master race?

Compare this Italian man to a beady eyed Anglo or a beta Blue haired, blond eyed Swedish "man" who could put on a wig and everyone would think he's a woman.

It's time we let the lesser Europeans die so we can let the true master race take over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2R9Qiej-Tqo
theapricity.com/snpa/rg-north.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm proud to be a Mediterranean, but whit all this bragging you guys are starting to look like insecure attention whore like the poo in loo.

>true master race

That would be Slavs.

too woggy

So true

dividing the white race won't accomplish anything

I'm proud of being Portuguese and all that my race has accomplished, but I don't feel the need to shit on snowniggers just because they lived in wood huts until Franks and Teutons and shit civilized them

we should be celebrating the different european races equally Tbh

Considering that the blond, blue eyes, Snow White Europeans from the north only achieved in:

1. Destroying the Roman civilization.
2. Going around raping and plundering

It's clear that the only Europeans that have truly made Western society are non Scandinavian.

Russians are the true men, nothing can stop a Russian man. Look what the welfare state did to the black family, completely torn apart, not even slavery did that. Russians live under communism, and today have strong conservative state. On the hard road of economic recovery and growth. They will be the new capitalist power, like the US was. China cannot do it.

>Blue haired, blond eyed Swedish "man"

this desu

t. poles

squat heels down, master race

>All the 1st dynasty symbols
>House of Bragança Flag
Eh. Could be a lot better.

>tfw not Slav

now with less anachronism. happy?

I appreciate the effort, but the banner was the current shield in square form, I think.

At least for Nun'Álvares Pereira

This. Fuck JIDF divide-and-conquer threads.

Light haired Northern and Western Europeans seem to be born to serve the Jew.

The Southern Europeans had great civilizations while the snow niggers were eating raw meat and living in caves, they didn't put up with shit from the kikes or the Muslims either.

No, we need to cut our excess baggage.

Snow niggers are dead weight, they decided they love the Jew more than they love God.

Yes. King Leonidas proved that.

/thread

Spanish, Portuguese and Northern Italians are Europeans. Sicilians are saracen and greek rape babies.

youtube.com/watch?v=2R9Qiej-Tqo

>People think it's jews that keep making these threads
>It's actually butthurt and piefaced uggo germanfucks
Small difference, I know.

COME TO BRAZIL

>brown hair
>blue/green eyes
>irish first/last name

what am i even

kek saved

dark hair, pale skin, light eyes is literally 90% of irish

North atlantid

theapricity.com/snpa/rg-north.htm

nice

>"dark" whites

>I had heard that whole speech about the Sicilians a long time ago, from a black guy living in my house.

>believing some afrocentrist WE WUZ shit from a crappy movie
>Canadian education

Really this shit is getting boring, we don't give a crap about north euros nor they do about us

That's almost everybody here.

>caucasians can have similar nose shapes
call the presses, Finnish ""intellectuals"" are at it again

good to know

>are the "dark" whites like the Italians, Spanish and Portuguese the true Master race?

Yes.

W-what about us guys?

greece es gaelic