You better not look like the rightmost one, tough boys

You better not look like the rightmost one, tough boys.

The only difference I can see is a thicker neck?

>tfw facelet

>DOM theory

Lmao, but that logic central asiatic russians wins.

jaw line, chin, hairline, nose, ear symmetry and eye symmetry

are you blind user?

how did they get his jaw and cheekbones to grow

fuck off with your homoerotic fantasies

The jaw line changes?

>Jaw width
>Chin size
>Hairline
>Eyebrows
>Ear shape
>Eye shape

I dont see the hairline change

he's like some kind of Chad bullfrog

seems like general robustness is positively correlated with attractiveness, but you also need to have some more generic attractive traits like symmetry and a healthy look

Feminine hairline curves upwards. Masculine is more straight.

lol nice one.

Instead of wasting all of our time worrying about what women want, why not just enforce arranged marriages so what they want is irrelevant? Just like democracy, sexual competition only serves to promote unnecessary infighting in the male population.

Prosopagnosia is a sign of autism.

Perseus master race

>what women want
>not looking good for the sake of aesthetics
Cuck.

>"Big Guy" type

>for the sake of aesthetics
That doesn't even mean anything. The whole reason you feel confident when you look good all traces back to attracting women

Male aesthetics =/= female aesthetics. What women want men to look like is not necessarily what men want themselves to look like.

>aethestics doesn't mean anything
Amerifats, everyone.

Women will like what men say they should like.

I unironically think the masculine face is prettier

tfw Perseus with Hercules body type

Wow, what an inferior ape. Go back to your mating rituals while were here discussing male aestethics

More handsome, yes. Prettier, no.

Yeah i fucked up that phrasing, sorry senpai

Looks like Maddow

>they attach gas hoses to the plane instead of hooks like in the movie

Unfortunately I have a shit jaw but I have otherwise nice features, am tall with broad shoulders too so it's okay.

lol I'm further right than the picture. I have a very narrow jaw and rounded face.

I'm your finnish version.

I just wanna know how this guy manages to contort his face like that. He could serve in the army during the day and serve at the gay bar at night.

>what is photoshop

>tfw mega masculine jawline, neck width and head, broad shoulders
>tfw huge head that should be on the body of someone 6'10" instead of 5'11"
>wear a size 8 1/2 cap

>khv

Oh well at least I'm not a manlet.

>not a manlet
user I have some bad news for you

>5"11
>not a manlet

All I know is I've got a fucking fivehead like Beaker from the muppets, you could use it as a satellite dish

Do I look gay :(

>white people

You all are fags

>black O'Neals

bump

Left: low key cheats on his girlfriend with you. Comes over to your place occasionally, always wearing a jock strap. Goes weeks between contact, and when he texts you for a hookup it's always the same day with little notice. Kind of annoying but you always go through with it and sometimes skip out early on friends so you can be home in time to host him.

Middle: Bullied you in high school. It got progressively worse until one day you met up in the woods to fight but he put you in a headlock and then made you suck his dick. You hate him for it because it awakened something inside you and it's the masturbation fantasy you always turn to.

Right: You used to smoke weed together. One time you got really high and cuddled. You popped a boner that he felt through your sweatpants. You kissed the back of his neck and nibbled on his ears. You noticed his nipples were hard. Your relationship quickly became complicated but you didn't tell your buds. Gradually you started dominating him, making him wear cute little colourful briefs, then thongs and sometimes pantyhose and a skirt. He bottomed for you all the time and you basically ignored his dick. He didn't mind.

gayyyyyyy

I have left's neck but right's chin

kek.......fuck you fag!!!....great post though

>tfw big guy
>tfw even when I workout ill never get that ottermode look
>people even call me "big guy"
>makes me feel like a fat fuck
>reminds of childhood when I was a fat fuck

Life is suffering

It's cool though I've still gotten some wild sexual experiences

I'm the same as you but brown.

I love being a big guy. I was a fat nerd when I was a kid, but nobody had the courage to pick on me and my friends because I was too big to push around and too much of a smart ass to insult. Now I'm losing weight and have even gotten a few of the local people to become my cheerleaders when they see me going for my daily jog.

Life is great.

You're a big guy for them, user. Don't feel bad

>average face
Fucking cis white male

/mike mew/

Blazkowicz is closer to Hercules IMO. He's quite a bit larger than everyone else in the game except Max, who is retarded. Plus it's about damn time we get a character like that. Most other characters in vidya are

>Brown Hair
>Dark eyes
>Average weight
>Average Height

Apparently this is done so normies can more easily project themselves on to the character.

FCUK YOU CIA MAN IS NOT JIDF DONT YOU EVEN DARE MAKE FUN OF HIM

>tfw halfsie apollo

fat shit=/=big guy same as fat shit=/=curvy girl

According to the success of my love life (just like at least 80% of the posters here), my face looks like ass. A very ugly manly ass that women flee from.

Dumbass I'm not a fat shit, when people say if guy I get flashbacks to my chubby childhood days

Learn to read you autistic manlett

I am tall you fat short bitch

To people on gypsy land call short people "big guy"?

Fucking retard

>tfw my head is pretty much a fucking square with sexy chin

I WIN ANOTHER EUGENICS TEST MUMMY

me on the right

>that sentence
Back to 3rd grade English class fat nigger

Is it autism if I can't tell the differences?

yes

>tfw to intelligent to have a jaw

>tfw poo-in-loo

Your anatomy is your DESTINY

The way you are treated, the way others perceive you, the desire of others to be around you depends upon your ANATOMY

You are your genes and nothing more

REEEEEEEEEEEE

THANKS FOR MAKING SOMETHING THAT ONLY WORKS FOR WHITE PEOPLE YOU ALIENATING NAZI FUCK.

>look like the rightmost one
>feel like a dumbass because I'm constantly self conscious about facial expression
>can't be a trap because I'm 6'2

100% autism

Canada, everyone.

>tfw flawless Perseus

Athleticism>bulk anyday erryday

Take test and hgh

eyebrows are bushier on the right

>tfw burly eyebrows and girls always think its funny

Lmao I'm crying

its alright big man

what goes around comes around

because it cant escape your gravity

you fat shit

It's not that bad honestly

>tfw cant tell the difference

I mean yeah they look slightly different but overall i dont understand how it would have a big effect on anything

Do normies really judge you on such subtle facial traits?

top kek

Everyone judges everyone subconsciously based on these traits. It's literally human instinct to analyzes someone's face to determine how you feel about a person and their intentions.

It's 100% in the jawline. You've got a good jawline and everything else can be winged but if you're leafie you might as well an hero.

you have autism, not even joking

You wouldn't know what bulk feels like anyways you skinny frogeating shitskin.

Yeah, but doesn't actual behaviour, and the rest of the body make a bigger difference?

Like the facial features are only slightly different in those 3

>slightly different

Look at the jawline. The difference is fucking YUGE.

>Implying any nonwhites are perceived as intelligent

I don't look like any of these spotty teenagers

I look like the one on the left FML

This is brilliant

I-im average r-right?

What you look like determines whether or not you even engage enough to reveal personality. If someone analyzes your face and senses bad intentions, you're never going to get to the point to reveal your personality to them.

i'm not black or arab or southeast asian, if that's what you're saying.