Pol BTFO it's over lads

Pol BTFO it's over lads.
Stay in your basements you can't refute this

Other urls found in this thread:

admiralbyrddiary.com/AdmiralByrdDiary/index.php
ibtimes.com/marijuana-legalization-colorado-how-recreational-weed-attracting-people-spiking-2374204
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poo in it

SHART

I'm pretty sure India has looser laws than most western countries and you fucks still don't have toilets

pls stop shill weed is a good thing and your psyops only convince lonely virgins who've never tried it

>2016
>Pooing in loo
Kys

CO here.

The tax revenue is great, not going to pretend it isn't. But at what cost? We became flooded with the most degenerate dregs of the other states and our homelessness and libtard factor has increased exponentially

>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

>I'm pretty sure India has looser laws than most western countries
the fuck gave you that idea? the laws in India are absolutely insane

P O O O
O
O
O

Should I start posting more OP?
I'll check back in 5.

The normans seem to love this "this is X, be like X" meme. It's the most unfunny, cringeworthy thing I've seen all year.

Refute what? Only fucking Liberals are proud that the government is fucking them out of more of their money.

>h-huu huu schools and homeless shelters!
WRONG. Every cent of that money went to paying back the debt on the Federal Reserve loan we took out last year which is actually paying for your schools and homeless shelters through highly inefficient federal poverty elimination programs.

Please return to reality Libcuck, your trotskyite masters have just found another way to convince you that giving them more money is a good thing. Now give it six months for the "studies" to start rolling out showing that Weed isn't a miracle drug after all, so that they can justify raising taxes on it. Pretty soon you'll be California, paying six dollars a fucking pack for your hash habbit, and the kikes will laugh you to scorn as they count your money.

Why are you worried about Colorado when you're in India? Go do something about the shit-shitting before you end up in a Black Death-tier plaguefest with Cholera.

>receive tax monies from weed
>use those monies to help junkies

Well played.

I'm in favor of legalizing marijuana, but only after there is a way for law enforcement to properly gauge the level of sobriety of someone who is driving under the influence. Driving high should be treated like driving drunk.

Cant wait for CA to open up its legal industry. It's gonna be epic!!!!!

Former pot head here. Driving high is nothing like driving drunk. There should be penalties proportional to the risk, but a DUI for alcohol should be worse than a DUI for pot or DUI for prescription pain killers.

There is no amount of money that is worth having to be around stoners. Most annoying people on the planet desu

>hurr they can only agree with me if they've never tried it

Fuck off. I can guarantee i've seen more people using it and personally had stronger shit that you have. Weed is awful and degenerate. There's a guy in my fucking office (pension company in The City) and he's addicted to it. He NEEDS it to sleep at night and he's constantly spaced out. My ex's brother is the prime example of being addicted to it. He's a fucking braindead constantly high moron now, and I literally watched him turn into it from a bright, astute boy.

I have personally experienced the fucking paranoia it can cause if you have too much.

I've personally been a victim of violence committed by DUDE WEED fucks who were so high they barely knew where they were.

Fucking end your life you meme cunt.

prince

I have to agree with this.

Where's the picture showing Colorado's opiate overdose rate skyrocketing after marijuana was legalized?

>muh homeless shulters!
Where's the picture of Colorado's next-door neighbor Utah showing the rest of the planet how it's done, then?

>Things that irritate me should be illegal

How about the skyrocketing cost of living? 'Member when your whole paycheck didn't go into rent?

ADMIRAL BYRD DIARY
>ADMIRAL BYRD DIARY
ADMIRAL BYRD DIARY
>ADMIRAL BYRD DIARY
ADMIRAL BYRD DIARY
>ADMIRAL BYRD DIARY
ADMIRAL BYRD DIARY
>ADMIRAL BYRD DIARY

>admiralbyrddiary.com/AdmiralByrdDiary/index.php

1005 Hours- I alter altitude to 1400 feet and execute a sharp left turn to better examine the valley below. It is green with either moss or a type of tight knit grass. The Light here seems different. I cannot see the Sun anymore.

We make another left turn and we spot what seems to be a large animal of some kind below us. It appears to be an elephant! NO!!! It looks more like a mammoth! This is incredible! Yet, there it is!

1135 Hours- Our radio crackles and a voice comes through in English with what perhaps is a slight Nordic or Germanic accent! The message is: 'Welcome, Admiral, to our domain. We shall land you in exactly seven minutes! Relax, Admiral, you are in good hands.' I note the engines of our plane have stopped running! The aircraft is under some strange control and is now turning itself. The controls are useless.

1140 Hours- Another radio message received. We begin the landing process now, and in moments the plane shudders slightly, and begins a descent as though caught in some great unseen elevator! The downward motion is negligible, and we touch down with only a slight jolt!

Im from pueblo CO and i rate this post 9/11 them and the damn cali fags need to die. Will send steel to anyone who wants to rid me of the degenerates

Every time you make a thread I will redpill normies, poo.

lol british "weed" next you'll tell me you people eat real beef or something

I'm pretty sure nobody on Sup Forums has a problem with legalizing weed.

Most of us just think it's degenerate to actually participate in the smoking of said weed.

EAT IN STREET

>flat earth
>redpilled
Seriously is there anything you wont claim as a jewish conspiracy? What about beds are they made by jews to keep us down. Or tables yet another jewish conspiracy right? And grass isnt green the sky isnt blue and the universe doesnt exist right? Just jew lies?

Redpill me on these famalam. Is this about that hollow earth bullshit?

>I can guarantee i've seen more people using it and personally had stronger shit that you have

This is how we know you don't do drugs.

>now they have money to pay for things like homeless shelters

thats a requirement if you do the marijuana

ibtimes.com/marijuana-legalization-colorado-how-recreational-weed-attracting-people-spiking-2374204

>50 state legalization
>implying that won't reduce Colorado revenue
>implying across all 50 the revenue will just even out to not be noticeable

Maybe every state does have enough demand to warrant taxing it but if every state did legalize it, it would pull revenue from the States that have it because it would make them no longer a destination.
Like if every state had a Vegas, there would be no reason to go to Vegas and they all wouldn't see the same success.
Every state gets one thing. One money bringer. If they were all the same, divide by 50.

>flat earth
>not reading the link I provided

poo

poo

dude weed lmao

Is it bullshit?
The hid all of this pizza shit, in front of our faces.
In our own cities, on public websites, on public social media accounts. But surely they couldn't hid something on a continent bigger than the US, with a population of around 800.
You are naive or a shill.

dude poo lmao

Why waste money on homeless people?

Give homeless the option to work in a labor camp in exchange for food/shelter

Otherwise get rid of them or mail them to sweden

Sup Forums needs some humor.

many white homeless men have traumatic brain injuries user

many of them did nothing to deserve their fate, they are simply victims of the anti-family movement