WHY DO YOU GUYS BELIEVE THIS PIZZAGATE BULLSHIT

WHY DO YOU GUYS BELIEVE THIS PIZZAGATE BULLSHIT
THAT'S LIKE ONE OF THE OLDEST AND MOST POWERFUL CHURCHES IN THE WORLD TURNING A BLIND EYE TO ITS CLERGY MOLESTING CHILDR-
OH WAIT THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED

It was the jews

/thread

FPBP

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Is that guy on the picture #Ourguy?

PIZZA MAP HANDKERCHIEF

you didn't even read it sweden.

hes spamming it in heaps of threads dont worry

sven why do you keep posting this in every pg thread.

>mfw people believe in some kind of preposterous pedo conspiracy cover-up that could never be true

molesting children is against the law it could never happen

As if the shit in wikileaks isn't suspicious in the least

ALL THIS MADE UP PIZZAGATE NONSENSE

obviously nothing to this citizen, now move along ...

>could never be true
>no one has debunked any of it yet
>only response is "Muh conspiracy theories."

not catching the ironing

I'm on the fence about it. I read the emails and they are extremely weird. If they're not talking in code, why does none of it make much sense?

I don't want to believe it's true but there is a lot of questionable evidence.

>could never happen
kek
Your neighbor fucking your wife while you are at work shilling at a burmanese nutpiercing enthusiast imageboard could never happen either.

People act like Pizza Gate is nonsense because they forget about what happened in the Catholic Church, Boys Town of Lincoln, The Franklin Coverup, and Penn State University. All of those happened within the past 60 years, all of those were coverups of pedo's and/or child trafficking.

liberals love attacking the church for pedophilia but god forbid one of shillarys friends in put in the crosshairs

Pedo's, or bad people in general, can be anywhere. I can't believe I'm going to quote Ratatouille, but it's like when Guesteau says, "Anyone can cook," and Anton Ego mistakes the meaning of what he's saying as everyone can cook and not that a great cook can come from anywhere.

Anyone can be a bad person doesn't mean that everyone has the capability of being egregiously bad, but that very bad people can from anywhere and be part of all walks of life.

Shills are complicit

If anyone thinks they're being followed post about that without divulging whereabouts

>Boys Town of Lincoln

Shit.
When I was a kid, my mom would my brothers and I by saying if we didn't stop fucking up the state was going to take us and put us in Boys Town or a local religious 'reformatory' where we'd be abused by the staff there.

The state of Texas juvenile corrections system is FULL of stories about the wardens, guards and workers being perverts for the kids in their care.

>would threaten my brothers

any one with a little bit of sociological or criminal justoce education knows this and is working on uncovering pizzagate.

All research shows that our foster care kids and at-risk kids are subjected to VAST AMOUNTS OF HEINOUS ABUSE

AND NO. ONE. CARES.

THEY KNOW THAT NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT THESE KIDS!!!!

TELL ME THE LAST TIME YOU MET OR GAVE A FUCK ABOUT A KID WHO WAS IN FACT A PRODUCT OF THE FOSTER CARE SYSTEM!

YOU'RE ALL BEING BLIND FUCKING HYPOCRITES, TURNING A BLIND EYE TO OBVIOUS PEDOPHILIA AND SLAVERY SYSTEMATICALLY OCCURING ON YOUR OWN SOIL FOR YOUR OWN COUNTRIES GDP!!! YOU ARE FUCKING DEMONS OF SATAN FOR YOUR COMPLACENCY!

Pick up literally any criminology or social research text book

have you seen the movie sleepers
juvenile corrections officers raping kids

what do we do about these kids in the foster care system
I live with someone who used to be a foster child

Guys the MsM has it all figured out

Alt-right neo-nazis collaborated with russian hackers, Andrew Breitbart, Donald Trump, a cartoon frog, and an australian guy locked up in the ecuadorian embassy, to make it look like high ranking democrats were actually satanic baby-killing witches.
All of this was done so that Trump could get elected and exterminate mexicans and people in wheelchairs.
It`s quite straightforward, now go back to talking about movies and celebrities.

You at least keep track of them and make the common occurrence of them being abused well known.
That's at the least

At the most- you raise a lot of money for social services for them; counselors, therapists, people that can advocate in court if they ever need to accuse an employee of abuse.

As it stands now these kids grow up and think the world is like the fucking Truman Show because their life has sucked so much and everybody else makes it out to be roses.

You also could probably get a lot done just by pulling cops off of stupid investigations with no victims and have them go to each at-risk and foster care group and interview each kid; launching investigations on individuals corroborated on abuse stories and remove them from their victims.

this could occur on a monthly basis.

You know how often it happens, despite the overwhelming research?
Never, it never happens that police systematically investigate a facility just to check.These completely brainwashed, powerless kids, have to do all the work getting well paid government police to come rescue them from their equally powerful government employee abusers.

We're demons.

But no, it's not happening, it's too big to do anything about.

And it's definitely Fake News to discuss it.

The FCC made the standard for 'Obscenity' (meaning illegal to show publicly like on television) start at the combination of Children, Sex, and Violence.

They established a standard of decency on TV that prohibits news to ever talk about this issue...

Cause the kidnapper doesnt look like a priest he looks exactly like Podesta.

Because a bot kept doing the opposite in every pg thread.