Say something nice about President Barack Obama. Now

Say something nice about President Barack Obama. Now.

Other urls found in this thread:

data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
factcheck.org/2014/08/presidential-vacations/
advisorperspectives.com/dshort/updates/2016/12/05/the-ratio-of-part-time-employed-remains-high-but-improving
heartland.org/_template-assets/documents/publications/Ferrara Why the United States Has Suffered the Worst Economic Recovery Since the Great Depression.pdf
qz.com/286213/the-chart-obama-haters-love-most-and-the-truth-behind-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=T4bYtNIz0CA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, fuck off nigger

Bush > Obama desu

He is leaving soon

He genuinely seems like a nice guy, is a great speaker and has great comedic timing.

He wasn't completely black.

Beat me to it.

His massively shitty presidency created the environment that allowed someone like a Trump to emerge.

His failed policies and continued Bush style warmongering redpilled a lot of people overnight.

So unironically....Thanks Obama!

"Nice guys" don't actively try to destroy their country. He's a piece of shit

Unemployment is closer to 30%. But nice try

I want Obamaleaf to go and stay go

He had some great ideas and at heart was probably a nice guy. He worked harder than I have in life and never seemed to give up.

How about a source on that, faggot

>say something nice

No. I won't. He's a diddler and we shall demand that Presidential Trump sees to it he receives Justice.

With a little over a month left he's unlikely to do any more real damage.

>he genuinely seems like a nice guy
I actually get a strong condescending vibe from him. No matter who he is speaking to.

>is a great speaker
During the campaign of 2008 this was objectively true. But the guy basically threw in the towel once he got into office and he's been a stuttering mess ever since.

>great comedic timing
Ehhhh I'll give him that one.

He played a pivotal role in Brexit

it was fun watching him school Bill Mahr.

He's counting every elderly retiree, 80 year old grandma, high school student, university student, stay at home mom, disabled person, etc as unemployed.

Basically right wing retards have no fucking clue what a labor force is or what an unemployment rate so they just make shit up.

Put another way, they changed the definition of unemployment for political purposes. Awfully degenerate if you ask me.

Barak just made every other president, one step further from being the worst president ever.

He prevented Hillary from being president.

He showed everyone how not to be a president.

>worked hard
Nigga he spent like 70% of his presidency on the golf course.

he is Maik's brother

He respected the LGBT community by marrying a guy.

Not a manlet

False.
Facts don't care about your feelings:

He's only half nigger.

Next time you hear right wing retards say but muh discouraged workers, show them this chart of U4 which includes discouraged workers. It's 5%.

A FUCKING LEAF

You are retarded

Yes when boomers retire, they leave the labor force.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here?

There are 94 gorillion RETIREES, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here? YOU NEVER EXPLAIN THIS.

OBAMA'S PRESIDENCY CAN BE SUMMED UP LIKE THIS.

RIGHT WING RETARDS DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN UNEMPLOYED GET JOBS, THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE GOES DOWN.

THEY LITERALLY CANNOT GRASP THIS CONCEPT. THEY THINK IT'S A PIZZASPIRACY.

What?

Unemployment rate is very misleading and only an effective measurement in the short term.

Labor force participation rate is the more accurate long term measurement and has actually decreased since Obama took office

data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

False.

factcheck.org/2014/08/presidential-vacations/

Why are Republitards so emotional and hate facts?

No obvious false flag ops

This, there was nothing more destructive to the Remain case than the president of a country founded on the hatred of being governed by another nation telling the British they should shut up and stick with the program.

He got the "first black president" meme out of the way so we'll likely never have another one.

Half white.

>Implying driving to the golf course counts as a vacation

Not the same user, but you're fucking retarded.

I can't begin to explain how retarded you must be to think that the labor force participation rate is a measure of unemployment.

So you think my retired 80 year old grandma is unemployed? You are autism.

There are 94 gorillion RETIREES, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here? YOU NEVER EXPLAIN THIS.

>boomers retiring

Okay, now explain how that is a good thing.

I'll sum it up better than you.
advisorperspectives.com/dshort/updates/2016/12/05/the-ratio-of-part-time-employed-remains-high-but-improving
heartland.org/_template-assets/documents/publications/Ferrara Why the United States Has Suffered the Worst Economic Recovery Since the Great Depression.pdf

based Obama Leaf. Long time no see.

he dindu nuffin coz we wuz kangz n shiiiieeettttt

Nobody mentions the fact that he's gay.

Why can't /pol just admit that Obama was a OK president? You don't have to think he was number #1 but he was better than Bush and Reagan

he was a good puppet for Israel

>bush
>clinton
>bush
>obama
>clinton

I only see 1 jew desu senpai

go back to /leftypol/

Once again, cuckservatards respond with emotion without looking at the facts and context:

>and people are dropping out of the labor force at an unprecedented pace? Not so fast. A lot of the people dropping out of the labor force are just, well, old. That’s because the demographic bulge known as the baby boom generation is aging out of the workforce.

>You see this in the fourth chart, showing a sharp surge in people over 65 who are out of the labor force. There are roughly 37 million of them, and more than 50 million who are over 55.
>The cumulative effect of all these people aging out of the work force is to lower the participation rate. The CBO says that roughly half of the three-percentage-point decline in labor-force participation since the end of 2007 is due to the aging of the workforce.

qz.com/286213/the-chart-obama-haters-love-most-and-the-truth-behind-it/

>Okay, now explain how that is a good thing.

Why didn't Obama stop people from getting old!

If you right wing retards would have stayed in high school, you would have learned about demographics.

>I'll sum it up better than you.

95% of Obama job creation has been full time.

Next!

Nice argument emotional simpleton.

Conservatives are brain-dead.

His weak foreign policy made Russia great again

When did that happen? Link?

hey buddy! you like my oc?Quite possibly my greatest creation yet.

Thought of it yesterday and made it as soon as I came home.

Check out pic related lol use it to trigger them, saved it a few days ago.

How's Portugal? It's freezing cold here in Toronto...

Bush didn't escalate racial tension to the point of near civil war.
Bush didn't convict innocent police officers in the court of public opinion before they even had a trial.
Bush didn't try and divide the country.

Right after Wilson and LBJ, Obama is the worst president of all time.
He was so terrible it's almost as if he intentionally went out of his way to be terrible.

mines better and more realistic

Obama is only half nigger

His hair looks...small?

Unemployment rate also does not count people who have stopped looking for work, AKA and the people who lost their jobs during the recession and are still living off of welfare.
When did I ever respond with emotion? You are the one responding with ad hominem.

He's half white...

Hes a good public speaker

That's not what I'm saying, friend. You flaunt about that unemployment number as if Obama brought it down himself, when it is in fact the lower participation rate that is bringing it down. Unless you can tell me how boomers retiring is a good thing, the point is moot

>95% has been full time

Read the links.

His nose is maximized for airflow.

>Unemployment rate also does not count people who have stopped looking for work

Lol. The U4 rate includes discouraged workers. It's 5%. You retards are predictable as fuck.

1st homosexual president

His skin reminds me of hot chocolate.

says the faggot who's gonna post 70+ times ITT. that's dedicated autism right there

>Bush didn't escalate racial tension to the point of near civil war.
>Near civil war
Retard

>Bush didn't convict innocent cops
Obama can't convict people dipshit

Are you Autistic?

Half white.

Fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=T4bYtNIz0CA

>when it is in fact the lower participation rate that is bringing it down.

Lol no it isn't. The unemployment rate is going down because 15.6 million jobs have been created by the Obama economy.

Like I said, you right wing retards don't understand that when unemployed get jobs, the unemployment rate goes down.

your OC never disappoints. Unfortunately there are almost no RWR itt, i guess they got tired of getting BTFO by you.

Wee are actually experiencing a little summer this week. I walk in t-shirt during the afternoon.

He was the best black President of the USA so far,

He was calm, collected, and dignified throughout his presidency. In times of turbulence, he showed an aspect of human nature that most Americans could connect with.

Good job not knowing how to read.

>portuguese with Brasilian flag

triggered

> I walk in t-shirt during the afternoon.

you lucky bastard.

i hate canadian weather

Check out this one lol.

He's gone. That's nice.

Nigger, stayed with his children.

Good job being a RWR

Query: How many jobs have we lost under Obama?

15.6 Million is the net job creation. So it's gains - losses.

He's half White and was raised by White people.
Kinda funny that the first "Black" President is barely even Black.

oh my I haven't even posted the chart yet.

he has a long thin penis and likes it to be sucked whilst taking crack cocaine.. that is good in my books.

Many of those jobs have been part time,as shown in my link. I correlate the decrease to participation, you must be deluded to think that such a drastic change won't effect unemployment rates.

So, answer me: how is boomers retiring a good thing?

See if you can do it without saying "right wing retard"

Who's more autistic: Obamaleaf or Barneyfag?

Wow really makes me think

His brother.

Based.

Unfucked murica after Bush, so that now trumptards have the time to think of how to elect a retarded meme president instead of thinking how to pay the doctors bill.

Call me crazy but I think Barack Obama is working for the government.