Does the alt-right deny climate change, or is this a cuckservative position?

Does the alt-right deny climate change, or is this a cuckservative position?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vS1l2X_G9Q
climate.nasa.gov/causes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the alt-right doesn't exist

lmao is that guy with a bow supposed to represent tribal niggers?

(((modern science)))

I deny the holohoaux. I don't know much about the alt-niggers.

I don't deny climate change, but i don't believe humans are capable of permanently altering the global climate.

Earth will correct itself.

((american hillbilly))

the climate slimetists (((jjews)))

The thing is that man made climate change doesn't exist, but climate change does

I'm more concerned about industrial pollution than climate change.

>using ((( ))) wrong

After the earth goes through this warm period, we will go through another "little ice age".

rangeban ireland PLEASE

I thought it was already irreversible by now?
No point in caring about it anymore.

Climate change is a natural occurrence and human beings, especially the government, can't stop it from happening.

Anyone who isn't out of their mind ''denies'' climate change. It doesn't exist.

Only cucks believe global warming is a hoax. The real jews work for the oil industry. Anyone with a basic understanding of physics and chemistry understands that greenhouse gases trap heat. But the cucks on this board will read an article on Breitbart about how it snowed in Alaska, so the climate is actually cooling. Weather is NOT the same as climate.

If climate change is real, how sure are you it's a human effect?

If it's a human effect, how do you propose to stop it?

If you have a plan to stop it, how do you intend to get foreign governments to enact the change?

Until you have a plan for China to stop polluting at a rate of 7 of 11 of the most polluted cities in the world being chinese, get out of my face with your half hearted bullshit.

Do you remember how CFC's were destroying the ozone layer? And we enacted policy to ban them? And wouldn't you know it, the ozone layer bounced back? You really think humans have no effect on the climate?

Gtfo newfag

CO2 isn't a greenhouse gas.
Try again.

>You really think
This is the problem. People like the user you are responding to don't think, they just repeat the stuff they heard on television.

That was another hoax. Nothing was done to fix the problem because the problem didn't exist in the first place.

In 10 years (((scientists))) are going to claim they stopped climate change with some shitty regulations. It's easier to do than to admit your theories were false.

>Until you have a plan for China to stop polluting at a rate of 7 of 11 of the most polluted cities in the world being chinese, get out of my face with your half hearted bullshit.
Hey let them eat smog, they're overpopulated, it will ease their situation.

But you are spot on about their pollution, plus as more of the poorer nations start to develop they'll also be using cheap coal over faggy green energy, so I don't care about what the west puts into the atmosphere.

Also for any tards who believe man is heating up the planet, don't forget we are coming out of a mini-ice age, shits gonna get a bit warmer, and this is what the planet does, get use to it.

Don't deny that polluting is bad, just reject submitting the sovereignty of our great nation to a global power that is going to penalize, tax and enforce laws that are outside of "We the peoples" control. They can take their consensus and shove it up their ass just like the MSM had to when they gave Hillary a 99% chance of winning according to scientists.

You don't have to believe in a climate dooms day if you accept that the CO2 humans add causes some warming. What we have here is a classic false dichotomy. The main stream approach to climate change is just green authoritarianism and has nothing to do with science though. If you really care about protecting the environment CO2 is not something you would give a second thought to.

>being this new

Anything with two or more bonds is a greenhouse gas dipshit. A molecule with 2 atoms doesn't have sufficient modes of vibration, unlike molecules with 3 or more atoms. Radiation causes the atoms to vibrate, and the kinetic energy produces thermal energy (AKA heat). Water vapor is a greenhouse gas, but it's residence time is so low that it's contribution to the greenhouse effect is negligible. The modes of vibration also explains why methane traps so much more heat than CO2; it's because CH4 molecules have 5 atoms, and therefore have even more bonds that vibrate when exposed to energy.

You must not know about Freon and how DuPont vehemently tried to avoid any regulation. If CFC's are harmless and companies were profiting off of them, why would they stop using them?

>Alt-Right
>One belief

Having all our shit manufactured by people with no enviro standards isnt saving the planet.

I don't give a shit what "the alt-right" thinks. I'm pretty sure "global warming" is complete scaremongering and I speak for myself not some nebulous entity that other people came up with for me.

If you don't believe in climate change youre basically just telling everyone else around that youre an idiot.

Anthropogenic climate change is real and only ridiculous, selfish people believe otherwise

Many proponets of climate change are self-loathing leftists that take hatred of white people a step further by expanding that hatred to all things human.

Climate change is probably caused at least in part by humans, but I quite frankly care more for the future of my race.

Because they're dumb and believe fake "facts" that dispute empirical evidence.

Holy new

you hyperbolic nitwit. Scientists have determined, at least since the early 1980s through many, many studies and data - that climate change exists. You do a disservice by spreading stupidity.

I don't know about this "alt-right" you're talking about. But the general consensus on Sup Forums seems to be:

1) There is some kind of apparent warming trend, though its severity of the problem is disputed, and
2) Stupid liberal shit like carbon credits, taxes, and regulations are going to do fuck all to deal with the problem. We need more natural gas, more hydroelectric, and WAY more uranium fission.

It's issues like this that prove to me the idiots on Sup Forums who deny this are low IQ retards why rely on confirmation bias than documented proof.

a political realignment is coming
there is nothing more implicitly white than preserving the environment
ones voting in the US becomes entirely racial block-based the environmental protection party will become the "white" party

climate change obviously exists, but man-made climate change is exaggerated

i support the cause, but only for a proper energy source. oil is trash that will inevitably run out

SCEPTICISM HAS NO PLACE IN SCIENCE
REEEEEEEE

>climate change is fake
>meme magic is real

- /alt-right/

Anthropogenic CO2 emissions causing catastrophic global warming is an economy killing FARCE being used to prop up world government via taxation on every single human activity. DO NOT DRINK THE CLIMATE CHANGE COOLAID. There are REAL environmental issues. Climate change is NOT one of them. It is a globalist co-opted agenda.

>spelling skepticism incorrectly while trying to make an "intelligent" point

never change, Sup Forums

Climate change exists, but the left likes to make everything out to be the apocalypse. 2-3 degree C, over a century is nothing.

Co2 isn't a greenhouse gas and its effects have been exaggerated

Look at your own country:

- very white
- worst contributor to global warming in Europe.

>...but, ... but, we drive electric cars
Irrelevant, all that matters is how much oil/gas/coal you extract.

>source:breitbart/my ass

Skepticism* has no place in science when it's being pushed forward by big business. The same lobbyists that tried to deny a link between smoking and lung cancer have been employed by the oil industry to refute climate change altogether. Skepticism is one thing, but manufacturing uncertainty for the sole purpose of protecting the profitability of a business is entirely different.

Wrong, climate change denial is a globalist conspiracy. Seriously, compare the benefits that scientists might gain by studying climate change versus the benefits that the oil industry might gain if they deny it. Where does the money lie?

See

I hate this fanaticism and shaming tactic to anyone whose a least bit skeptical to a branch of science that's never been proven and is strictly based on projections

And studies are shown to be manipulating data to push a narrative

And yet the delusional retards here still think Trump is going to "drain the swamp".

Fucking kek.

If the science was sound it wouldn't need all the shaming and underhanded moves to keep a "consensus."

Regardless, it's completely impossible to stop since the world isn't controlled by a single government.

it's a complicated position

The whole LOL FUCK DA ENVIRONMENT BECUZ MUH BUSINESS MUH CORPORATE DONORS thing is definitely a cuck position

On the other hand, global warming is 'consensus' science, that is, not science at all, has become a leftist virtue signal, and honest skeptics and contradicting data are dismissed as shills

the most sane position is to simply keep your mind open to contradicting data while accepting that it's definitely something that could exist

The question is whether something that 'could' exist is something that justifies the radical policies that it would supposedly require to fix

also keep in mind that environmentalism is more than the global warming issue

Apparently it's not natural for the climate to change, therefore white developed countries with carbon neutral coal plants are racist and black lives matter, unless they are in Africa.

Photosynthesis stops at 180ppm CO2.
We are only about double that. There are studies that show that crop yields from STAPLE crops increases by 30-40% with every doubling of CO2.
Increased CO2 actually causes crops to become more drought resistant because the pores on the plant surface involved in respiration decreases, thereby minimizing water loss.
They have been able to make a single tomato plant grow 3 stories tall and produce 1800 huge tomatoes in a higher CO2 content in a Japanese experiment.
Increased CO2 will SOLVE world hunger. The equator is greening 30-40%. The Tundra is greening as well from the increased CO2.
Yet before the US congress there has been ZERO climate models that were able to show statistically significant increases in temperature from anthropogenic CO2 emissions.
Let that sink in.
ZERO (0) studies.
Its a fraud and not a global conspiracy. The only global conspiracy is from the highest levels of the elite, attempting to set up a WORLD GOVERNMENT for their own power. There is massive evidence pointing to this conclusion and if you are not aware of this, you are NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO REALITY.

youtube.com/watch?v=5vS1l2X_G9Q

When this fucker says "it's past the point of talking" you are an idiot to not QUESTION his motives.

Let's have a debate about man-made climate change....

Oh, that's right, we can't... because everyone just says "b-b-but i seen someone on the internet who said an article said it's real....

Have you ever noticed climate scientists never debate it?

It's always a politician saying "i know nothing about it, but...."

Earth is 4 billion years old.

Has been through many climate changes.

Climate is always changing.

Did you notice they dropped "Global warming" and started calling it climate change?

I don't buy the doomsday bullshit. It's basically a cult that gives academicians jobs; which describes the vast majority of the environmentalist left.

en toch is het zo

The climate ALWAYS changes. See pic. Humans are a minute factor. (Yes we shouldn't poison our environment if possible.) Humans can't stop the climate changing. More heat expands civilization as new areas open up.

Change always happens.

>Did you notice they dropped "Global warming" and started calling it climate change?
oil companies also dropped the "climate change is not happening" and now say that "climate change is not man made"

Climate change is obviously real.

Human contributions to this are real, but the effect is unknown.

The (((models))) have been wrong every single time. We don't know enough about how the climate works and we should definitely be studying it.

The argument that C02 is plant food and will improve vegetation growth is compelling. The argument that a slight warming would improve the livability of the planet more than losing some coastline sucks is also compelling.

The idea that we should give up our industrial civilization based on science that is not accurate and has ONLY EVER BEEN WRONG is batshit.

You can tell the left isn't confident in the science because they go IMMEDIATELY into moral outrage when challenged. "Global Warming" is the bluest of blue pills.

I don't deny climate change but what's the fucking point?

There's no stopping it if it's manmade, better just sit back and enjoy ourselves because if we're causing this shit we only have a few generations left on this earth anyway.

This is ironic because there is undeniable proof of climate change but retards like you claim that those rich researchers are all for personal profit and then turn around and guzzle the cock of oil and gas companies like they jizzed chocolate.
Talk about biases

Actually, its 6000 years old moron

Define your terms phaggot.

>climate change
that's because changes in ocean currents etc due to warming overall will cause some areas to be cooler than average in the short term.

but don't let the facts get in the way of your denial.

"Climate is always changing" lol just wow.

Promote whites exclusively, climate fixes itself, because white people take good care of their environment.

Doesn't matter. We are not capable of permanently fucking up the climate; we'd run out of fossil fuels trying.

It's just a progressive cult that unfortunately has become an industry unto itself.

Still doesn't refute my point of carbon emissions being exaggerated
You do know that carbon emissions were higher at the time of the dinosaurs than now

The earth has been through tons of climate changes. Ever heard of an ice age?

In fact, we still have permanent ice on our caps right now, which means we're technically still in an ice age-ish environment:

>In fact, the planet seems to have three main settings: “greenhouse”, when tropical temperatures extend to the poles and there are no ice sheets at all; “icehouse”, when there is some permanent ice, although its extent varies greatly; and “snowball”, in which the planet’s entire surface is frozen over.

Nikola Tesla was one of the most underated minds of the 20th century, you fucking idiot

he experimented with radio waves well before there was even an industry for it

tesla even admitted that Marconi (a pioneer in radio) was using one of his patents, and he didn't care

Climate change is real, I'm not alt-right but conservatives are some of the poorest examples of right-wing politics imaginable. I'm not fully convinced it's manmade, but provided we don't tax people to shit to help solve the problem, I think efforts to reduce and mitigate it are necessary given the unprecedented heat-up we're having.

Winter is coming.

>We are not capable of permanently fucking up the climate
>what is desertification in China

>Ever heard of an ice age?
Yes. One of the things i heard is that it almost wiped out the human species

i don't deny climate change, I just don't care since I live over a kilometer above sea level.

you autists sure are easy to trigger

...except increased crop yields mean an increased amount of organic matter additions to soil, which is almost IMMEDIATELY returned to the atmosphere by microorganisms involved in soil respiration. The argument that more CO2 is good for plants is completely false; the negative effects to the climate caused by the greenhouse effect will contribute to soil degradation over time.
You think the tundra greening is a good thing? Do you know what happens when the polar ice caps melt? Surely you're not stupid enough to deny the negative effects of sea level rise?
I don't receive my information from YouTube videos, I've actually read the scientific papers on this shit.

But where did you get the idea that CO2 isn't a greenhouse gas? Seriously? Are you just completely misinformed and spouting bullshit about something you know nothing about?

No, it is not. All of the anthropogenic climate models that show increasing temperature are WITHIN the margin of error of the experiments. There is no statistically significant climate change substantiated from human-caused CO2. --->

Sorry, I was an idiot and didn't read the rest of your post.
Apologies. You are based.

No. The earth has always gone through phases of severe climate change to the point of causing extinction events.

What I deny is alarmist hippie pseudoscience.

>But where did you get the idea that CO2 isn't a greenhouse gas?
youtube videos, Breitbart and theconservativetreehouse

*****citations needed******
I can say that sticking a chicken up your ass is healthy but without evidence, you are a moron to believe it.

I heard it was the main thing that caused settled human civilization.

Personally I'm kinda on the fence about it. In any case it doesn't matter because whatever the cause it's gonna keep getting worse.

Also, show me a SINGLE documented case of sea level rise killing someone. ONE CASE.
And balance that with the millions who will die in the third world with the DE-industrialization of the West. You are advocating for a continued and very real global GENOCIDE from a theoretical problem.

The alt-right doesn't deny climate change in its entirety. Rather, they discard the notion that we're causing our own doomsday like the left would lead you to believe is going to happen.

Climate change denial is pseudoscience shilled by oil companies who want corporate welfare.

If we went free market oil would get crushed, that's just the reality now.

But not like it matters if we can find a way around the whole climate change problem using technology.

*****citation needed*****

climate.nasa.gov/causes/

Get out kike. The Hebrew roots heresy was the first heresy within the church, and it was the first one that was settled.

Read your Bible, heretic.