At the Holocaust museum

At the Holocaust museum

If you alt righter nazis are so certain it wqs fake....why ia there a museum???

Btw want a tour?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels
google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population
jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories
jpr.org.uk/map
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429
youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=ftoAnQV-9-4
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4332
youtube.com/watch?v=0eHNSUv6XzY
youtube.com/watch?v=tDP3uKS3Nis
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10675
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ&t=191s
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/06-21-46.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what is the holocaust money making industry

all those shoes right? they prove millions were gassed

there is no other explanation for a huge pile of shoes

There are too many jews in the world for the holocaust story to be true.

In 1939, there were 15 million jews in the world according to the World Almanac.

Between 1939-1945, 6 million jews die in the holocaust.

In 1945, that would leave about 9 million jews.

Assume for argument's sake that jews had the same population growth as whites (in fact it is lower). There were 700 million whites in 1945. Now there are about a billion. Call it a 50% increase.

So one would expect the jewish population today to be about 15 million again. This is a fair assumption to make, since both the MSM

theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels

And google

google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population

make the same assumptions.

HOWEVER, when you actually inspect the censuses, there are at least 20 million jews in the world or as many as 23 million, as stated here on page 88.

jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257

This is the source of the wikipedia data on the world jewish population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories

Notice that there are two figures for the total number of jews in the world (the (((Guardian))) and (((google))) of course report the lower number) with exactly 6 million discrepancy. Is this pure coincidence???

Why do they need two totals? What extra people are included in the "Enlarged Jewish Population" total?

>The “enlarged” Jewish population includes the sum of (a) the “core” Jewish population; (b) all other people of Jewish parentage who, by “core” Jewish population criteria, are not currently Jewish (e.g. they have adopted another religion or otherwise opted out); and (c) all respective non-Jewish household members (spouses, children, etc.)
NB
>all other people of Jewish parentage
>children
jpr.org.uk/map

Aren't these people jews???

>Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>Majdanek
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ

>Treblinka
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

>Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor: One third of the holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Even though the world is only 6,000 years old, there are lots of dinosaur museums. How do (((intellectuals))) explain that?

>"I was treated terribly by the [British] Field Security Police. I was dragged to Heide and, of all places, to the same military barracks from which I had been released eight months before by the British. During the first interrogation they beat me to obtain evidence. I do not know what was in the transcript, or what I said, even though I signed it, because they gave me liquor and beat me with a whip. It was too much even for me to bear."
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html

>"The prisoner was torn from the top bunk, the pyjamas ripped from his body. He was then dragged naked to one of the slaughter tables, where it seemed to Clarke the blows and screams were endless. Eventually, the Medical Officer urged the Captain: 'Call them off, unless you want to take back a corpse.'"
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429

>The Holocaust in 10 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4

>The Holocaust in 20 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

>The last days of the big lie: Spielberg’s hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>Jewish survivors describe life in Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=ftoAnQV-9-4

>swimming pool
>art classes
>forty-five thousand volume library
>special money
>six orchestras
>theatre, including children's opera and weekly Saturday review
>football field (next to the "gas chambers") with weekly games between inmates and SS
>fencing classes
>cinema
>legal advice, including standing order that inmates could personally submit complaints to the commandant
>hospital
>visitors
>brothel
>mail service
>education centre
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4332

>strong beautiful woman has to prove to the evil Peter Pettigrew from Harry Potter that the holocaust was real
>all she has to do is show evidence and she will instantly win
>doesn't show any evidence
>doesn't even bother taking the stand
>wins anyway because facts are antisemitic
Top wew.

>Denial Holocaust Movie Part 1 Introduction
youtube.com/watch?v=0eHNSUv6XzY

>Denial Holocaust Movie Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=tDP3uKS3Nis

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10675

>David Cole denying the holocaust 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ&t=191s

21 March 46

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: The Fuehrer, at any rate, must have had full knowledge of what was happening with regard to concentration camps, the treatment of the Jews, and the treatment of the workers, must he not?

GOERING: I already mentioned it as my opinion that the Fuehrer did not know about details in concentration camps, about atrocities as described here. As far as I know him, I do not believe he was informed. But insofar as he …

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: I am not asking about details; I am asking about the murder of four or five million people. Are you suggesting that nobody in power in Germany, except Himmler and perhaps Kaltenbrunner, knew about that?

GOERING: I am still of the opinion that the Fuehrer did not know about these figures.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: You heard what I read to you about Hitler, what he said to Horthy and what Ribbentrop said, that the Jews must be exterminated or taken to concentration camps. Hitler said the Jews must either work or be shot. That was in April 1943. Do you still say that neither Hitler nor you knew of this policy to exterminate the Jews?

GOERING: For the correctness of the document.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: Will you please answer my question. Do you still say neither Hitler nor you knew of the policy to exterminate the Jews?

GOERING: As far as Hitler is concerned, I have said I do not think so. As far as I am concerned, I have said that I did not know, even approximately, to what extent these things were taking place.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: You did not know to what degree, but you knew there was a policy that aimed at the extermination of the Jews?

GOERING: No, a policy of emigration, not liquidation of the Jews. I knew only that there had been isolated cases of such perpetrations.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: Thank you.

Hey goyim, did you know that it was in fact the nazis who invented the nuclear bomb, not the Americans, and that instead of using it to win the war, they used it to blow up a village full of jews? It was proved at Nuremberg.

you mean the museum that treasured an old piece of IBM hardware until they realized the nazis used it to run the camps with more precision than the swiss train system?

Those fuckers have zero idea about the holocaust, which i believe did happen, just to 1/100th the extent they want you to believe.

How can you claim to know so much about this event
then have the machine that cataloged and put you on trains, in the fucking lobby as you walk in talking about how great IBM was.

What?

At the Nuremburg trials, there was testimony that a nuclear device was used on the jews?

What? After the world saw what these could and would do, people seriously claimed the nazis nuked the jews?

Why, then, are hiroshima and nagasaki held as the only time nukes were used on civilians?

Why did the entire world not notice when a nuclear device was detonated in europe?

Can you link me the testimony that picture came from? It's such an obvious lie i can't beleive it.

Ctrl-F "atomic"

Obvious lies are literally the entire holocaust dude.

What the fuck.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Why is the judge bringing up this information? Where did he get from? Why does he gloss over that the person he is interviewing claims it is very improbable?

WHY DOES THE JUDGE IMMEDIATELY CHANGE THE SUBJECT WHEN THE INTERVIEWEE SHOOTS HIM DOWN IF HE HAS BEEN HANDED EVIDENCE OF THIS OCCURANCE?

I...

I...

I thought that was a pol meme. I haven't read any first hand literature but "night" in middleschool. Elie wiesel can't write for shit. I hated that book.

Sup Forums memes are semi ironic. Occasionally they're accurate.

>start trouble in country
>attack country from behind making them lose WWI
>shocked and outraged when country doesn't want to buy your garbage
They weren't gassed but frankly they should have been and even moreso should be now.

I don't like this. If the holocaust truely did not happen, then what fucked type of fucked up world am i living in?

I suppose if the media lies to my face now, it is possible the media lied to my grandfather's face.

But... That means the same people are lying to us both.

I don't like this. I'm going to get off pol, and do something productive while i assimilate this into my world view.

Have a good day. Thank you.

just shoa business

Maybe it was deemed that the truth wasn't important at the trial.

OI VEY!!

The first red pill is always the hardest to swallow.

Did we just see an user get redpilled?

>88

Cheers m8, try and chill for a bit. It's always a shock when the reality hits.

The whole thing is made up mate. A few hundred thousand jews died from various causes: typhus, starvation, execution as communists/partisans/saboteurs, accidents of war, isolated war crimes possibly. That's all the evidence shows. No government conspiracy. No gas chambers. No 6 million. The actual historical evidence refutes the official and legally enforced holocaust narrative.

what did speer answer???

The Holocaust did not occur.

SPEER: No, and I consider it utterly improbable. If we had had such a weapon under preparation, I should have known about it. But we did not have such a weapon. It is clear that in chemical warfare attempts were made on both sides to carry out research on all the weapons one could think of, because one did not know which party would start chemical warfare first.

found it

LMAO

Dumb ameriburger here, legally enforced?

I know germans can't talk about it, because "they did it", but where else is it illegal to question?

Google it. There is a wiki article, fully cited, with all the laws around denying the holocaust.

catch a koffing

>denying the holocaust
Literally double speak

That's sick. That's fucking sick. Why would you criminalize questions in the first place?

Is it prsecutable "hate speech" to wonder where the jewnukes went?

Probably. I wouldn't know, but it's safe to assume that you could be attacked for even mentioning something like that.

You can see on the map. Everywhere it is alleged to have happened conveniently. That also, obviously, means that it's illegal to investigate. You can see what happens to people who question the narrative here. We are 100% reliant on what the soviets told us being the truth. Which is why videos like these are so important. This information could so easily have been lost in time and mankind's historical record blemished with an enormous lie at a very important juncture. The first one is by a Californian jew, who now works for the Republican party. It's worth watching. You know it can't be nazi propaganda, because it was made by literally a jew. A based jew. Research it yourself. I came to Sup Forums as a hoaxer, but now I am 100% convinced having researched it over 2 years from primary sources from every angle that this is true. If the historical narrative is not true, then how can you learn from it? If your perception of reality is inauthentic, then how can you achieve enlightenment?

This. Antifa is a Jewish funded program like the Brownshirts of Hitler's time. Jews hated hitler so much, they followed literally all of his practices in politics.

Holy shit, poor guy

And now we have this

>why there is there a Harry Potter's magic school

wew lad. wrap this one up boys.
/thread

>why ia there a museum???
kek

Here's the updated version m8

that one is fake

Where the 6-10 gorilian chinese museum?
They were systematically killed in concetraction camp as well by japs

Can someone tell me where is the Chinese holocaust museum?

I've been to Auschwitz.

Whatever wasn't rebuilt/meddled with is off limits when it comes to photos. I specifically asked if I could take a photo without flash and I was denied that.

That's because the truth is illegal. You can't just be telling everybody everything.

a tour would be great
>find the ovens
>light one
>take off your shoes
>climb into oven
>shut oven door

post pics

Well-justified, underrated post

>1 post by this ID

/thread

If the Holocaust happened, why is there literally no evidence for it?

Also, if the Holocaust happened, why is it illegal to deny it?

I have bad news for you American, if you've been following news lately, they're trying to ban this exact same question in schools, it passed unanimously. The next step will be banning it entirely, thankfully you have the 1st amendment so you can reverse it because it's a blatant attack on the 1st amendment. But yes, there are 11+ countries around the world that ban questioning the "holocaust." They didn't need to do this with the Mao's genocide, (((Soviet Russia's))) genocide of Russian gentiles, etc. if you question it you'll enter a long debate of which evidence is presented to you. So... why is it illegal to question the holocaust? Because they can't prove it, and the holocaust has been their weapon this entire time, if the world realizes its fake then they'll wonder what else is fake, they'll also realize just how much power the Jews have and then the world is free.

That bill is beginning of the end for free speech regarding the Jews. Eventually the bill will be expanded to the whole country, not just universities.

You won't even be able to question or criticize a Jew regarding anything.

Their "eternal victim status" will be perfected.

Exactly. I'm hoping Trump sees the danger of this since he's so focused on states rights, surprisingly interested in basing things off of the constitution too so if he doesn't see this as an attack on the 1st amendment I will be shocked. If others don't stand up against this my jaw will drop.

>Exactly. I'm hoping Trump sees the danger of this since he's so focused on states rights, surprisingly interested in basing things off of the constitution too so if he doesn't see this as an attack on the 1st amendment I will be shocked. If others don't stand up against this my jaw will drop.
Oh I don't think many will stand against the bill.
They don't want to be called an anti-semite and have their professional lives ruined, after all.

It'll quietly be passed and signed into law. Sooner rather than later I'm guessing. Very hush hush.

Even IF someone sues claiming it's a infringement on free speech (which it is), they'll ignore the bill's attachment to the Jews (to avoid vilifying the Jews of course).
Then it'll go to the SC and they'll either choose not to hear the case or all the Jews on the SC will uphold the law. Especially if Trump's first appointment happens to be another member of the tribe.

Jews don't have to pass a massive bill that gets everyone's attention. They just have to pass a small bill (like this) quietly then equally as quietly strengthen the bill slowly.
Once the bill is what they want it to be, then the shackles are clamped down. hard.

Don't watch this until tomorrow so your brain will have some time to recuperate with the shock that comes with this realization. It took me a couple of days and my family a couple of weeks to take it all in.

When you're ready, watch this documentary: youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe

(They took down the full documentary that had multiple million views, this is the full documentary in parts (a playlist), they must have removed it recently because I've watched it three times this year)

>Describes event where 3 year old child was thrown into oven as if it was a unique occurrence.
>Next line: "They threw living children up to the age of ten into the ovens."

Absolute tripe.

There is no planet where this would happen.

If ((())) are such good story tellers, why is Hollywood such crap, must be the (((Wall Street))) ones.