CANADA CAN NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS ITS OVER

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

This is it, I'm at the end of my rope completely. This has pushed me over the edge. There's nothing left for us here. They're not even hiding their extermination plans any longer.

Look what our own government spends our tax money on. Propaganda pushing the annihilation of the white race by breeding. It's not even propaganda at this point, just boasting in our faces because they feel so certain we are doomed. There is not a single white male in the video, but several blue eyed white women.

The message here is clear. We are flooding in and you can do nothing. We will take your women and it will be illegal to even hire a white man.

They're going to kill us anons. They're going to hunt us down the minute they have a numerical superiority.

I'm completely at the end of my wits and on the verge of losing it. I'm literally shaking right now. I've never felt like this before in my life. Please tell me there are other anons feeling this way right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wiNkQhUbOGc&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30
youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_fetishism
imgur.com/a/QTTDS
youtube.com/watch?v=GJD6Y662VfU
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry, senpai. Do you have a Wilders sort of lad?

Blanda upp Canada.

You think this over?

youtube.com/watch?v=wiNkQhUbOGc&t=1s

Just wait until this master piece gets put out.

im more offended at how fucking bad it is.

The swedish race-mixing song is leagues above this, even german alpha-cuck Jan Böhmerman is better at rapping.

Day of the rake, when?

not one

Where can I get an NPI hat like that? W/ Spencer autograph

How do you get an illegal hand gun in Canada?

Anons?

Hello CSIS.

BEIGE POWER, BEIGE POWER
MIXY MIX AROUSIN
GONNA LOOK THE SAME BY THE YEAR THREE THOUSAND

The RCMP is responsible for dealing with gun control issues noguns

Also just cuck my shit up desu.

>Mr. Trudeau says welcoming Syrian refugees last year as a newly elected Prime Minister proved he could do a good job

There is no way this isn't some next-level 4d satire

Ask the lad in the video

That beige dude a fucking manlet lol

TurboBeigeManlet in video is 5'3? Completely unattractive! Sad!

Never underestimate the cognitive dissonance of a progressive.

He will defend both gays and the people who kill them simultaneously.

>if you want your kids to look like you you're a hateful bigot

Can we just Annex Canada, kick out the teepee niggers like we did the last time we stole land and set up French refugee camps?

No kikes or pinkos allowed, obviously

>Gonna look the same
what happened to Muh diversity?

BTW Everybody but a (((chosen few))) will look the same.

holy shit you can buy quite a lot of decent semi-autos in Canada. I didn't even know this.

Ameribros what do to learn?

at least the larpers of vinland will survive the beige shoah

remember the TIME cover with the 'face of humanity in 50 years'

they've been pushing this forever

Oy wey

youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30

What's that goy?

Diversity is strength! But we all know white people are cancer.

Maybe you just need more (((radical inclusion))).

youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs

Just stop giving a fuck

If there ever comes a time where people start fighting back, great

If not then this civilization wasn't worth saving anyways, just like Rome back in the day

Maybe this is just me being bitter because we tried to stop it 80 years ago and got fucked, but I honestly don't care anymore

Lived in the downtown core my whole life, don't know the first thing about shooting.

Hit me up with info faggots

wasn't this guy a judge on cutthroat kitchen

How can I count a woman, raise family, build a career, knowing this shitskin "beige horizon" is coming to rape my daugters and wife, steal everything my ancestors have created and just shit all over it, probably literally.

FUCK THESE PEOPLE

IS THIS WHAT THEY WANT????

Muh black gf says she sees group violence towards white males as inevitable once Western demography shifts. Thank god Clinton didn't win. Its weird when a black person tells you it looks likely from their perspective, i can take my tinfoil hat off as other groups can see the obvious. It honestly gets me sp00ked m8.

>Diversity is our strength
>Fuck you white people we will all look the same in a thousand years
Hmm..

OP where are you from?

It's over.

We're expected to just sit here and watch it all turn to shit, wait to get killed by the ungrateful fucks flooding in here???

What the fuck do we even have to lose anymore? I'm 100% serious, what the fuck do we even have left to lose?

Edmonton all my life. I don't even give a fuck anymore.

What have I got to lose?

Misewell make a youtube video of myself just explaining everynthing.

We've still got like 30 million white Canadians left to lose. It's not over yet

Well you have to remember, he was and probably still is a drama teacher

Are you fucking kidding me?

You expect me to just breed like an animal with this knowledge of impending doom breathing down my neck at every second, the rest of my life?

I can't even live like this. Why doesnt anyone else understand?

Canadabros, we must fight!

And CSIS is there for collecting info like what you are doing right now faggot.

RCMP is a bunch of gun grabbing stazi bastards.

Go to /k/ my friend. Get PAL, buy SKS

I understand how you feel because I felt the same way about a year ago when Justin won. But you can't just give up like a faggot. There are still hundreds of millions of white people in the world, so we still have a chance

Nothing got my ding dong hard like knowing Hillary was going to win and start a nuclear war. Women like a "we're all about to die so let's just fuck" vibe.

>reported to fbi

>past, whites and natives
>future, changs, pajeets, muhamads
they might as well begin the celebration by changing the flags colours from red and white to yellow and brown with islamic text replacing the leaf

Is he really 5'3? I'm a shade under 5'6 and it makes me fucking miserable.

I'd definitely neck myself if I were 5'3

reported to mi-5, mi-6, gchq, csis, the fbi and the ATF.

beige horizon also means exterminate black people.

God fucking damn it.

I called him short on twitter. He blocked me. Sad!

So he's actually 5'2"

>6'5
>Fat

TomAtoes tomatoes user.
Sometimes you end up necking yourself either way

MEMETICS SCIENCES DIVISION REPORTING IN!!!

OPERATION BEIGE HORIZON UPDATES:

- Shelby Fenner, Majumder's wife, had a meltdown on twitter last night. Started replying to Poo in Loo trolls, and finally went off the deep end and started rambling about how rich Majumder is (research indicates his net worth hovers around $400k CDN ???) and he has an underground prostitution ring of brown women (? da fuq)?

- ChristChan, the art cuck, has been sending Majumder links to the raid threads. This doesn't affect the ops at all and is in fact anticipated and hoped for (hello Shaun). Stop giving to ChristChan's GoFundMe though...

- IMPORTANT: Found an interview from 2003 in which Majumder says:

>"We need more mixed people in this world, so the next time you see a person darken than you, go and hump him."

This is crucial because the CBC has already claimed 'Beige Horizon' was only satire. Majumder's own twitter feed proves it is not, but now we have historical evidence (Globe & Mail interview in 2003). PIC VERY MUCH RELATED. MEME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS, THIS IS CURRENTLY THE MOST VIRULENT AND DEADLY MEME.

- A new tactic is to ask the CBC and Majumder if our tax dollars are paying for him to flaunt his disturbing "racial fetishism" on our airwaves: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_fetishism -- THIS WILL FUCK HIM ROYALLY

MEME MAGICIANS !!!:

Please create: Memes that juxtapose Majumder's ugly mug, the line "pure breeds losing their grip", and real demographic charts/visualizations that show the genocide of the white race. This will be extremely effective.

Memes, meme mats, screencaps, keks: imgur.com/a/QTTDS

Faith Goldy 'CBC Celebrates White Genocide': youtube.com/watch?v=GJD6Y662VfU

The original 'Beige Horizon' demonic cancer: youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Previous threads:

Thank you user!

This is amazing. We can NOT let this slide.

Quality ak alternative
>30 round mag pinned to 5

OK it said "comedy" at the end. That means, this is part satirical, right?
Either way, this is the worst fucking video I have ever seen. Worse than any SJW propaganda out of Sweden. They're literally saying "end whiteness, mix everywhere but only with white people, once whites are gone, everyone is brown"
What the fuck. This video is what we've been joking about the jews making for years. This is so many all-right, neo-nazi comics come to life. What the literal fuck Canada? I want the best for white people and white countries but now I don't think I care if fucking tumblr: the country falls .
ITS OFFICIAL. THEY ARE NOT HIDING IT ANYMORE.DIVERSITY IS A CODE WORD FOR WHITE GENOCIDE.
WAKE UP.

people of all colors can be beautiful, so fucking preserve those colors and don't make it so everyone is a brown mutt

Rumour has it this meme caused Majumder to enter into a level 17 manlet chimpout fugue state in which he killed one of their small dogs and tried to fight his wife, but was simply held back at arms length using one hand.

I hate how liberal and cucked this sounds but there's a lot of truth to it. I have been attracted to women of all races at different times in my life (except aboriginals) and they all have different kinds of beauty.

Imagine how boring and shit the world would be if we all looked the same.

This is why white people need our own land, or at least land where we can remain a large majority (80+%) so that we are never in danger of being extinguished as a race.

Remember when the race mixed people of Canada were going around executing who they deemed as foreigners and anglos ended up having to hang them

Now we have another * race mixed * problem except the anglos decision is to empower them instead of hang them this time....the eternal Anglo

NET WORTH $400k

HOW DOES SHELBY EVEN EAT ???

How do we actually take them down?

Make female twitter accounts and complain about Majumder's #racialfetishism

This will cause the SJWs to eat their own, this could be enough to throw him under the bus.

Another user yesterday stated that he has begun motions to try to take Majumder to a human rights tribunal.

Dude the only reason we're not Sweden yet is because there's an Atlantic Ocean between us and the niggers/dune coons. If you thought any different you're a fag probably.

I bet you laughed at that Swedish cuck commercial while sitting here in Canada waiting as Trudeau mulls over new plans to import more of the middle east into our country as well.

that's actually terrible.

but the CBC is corrupt. They're probably paying him under the table

Terrible for what exactly? CBC isn't hollywood.

NEW MANLET MATERIAL!!!

JUST FOUND THIS PIC ON THEIR @majumdermanor ACCOUNT

Anons, does it look like his legs have been shooped to be super extra long, and his feet / box he's standing on hidden behind one of those red balls?

Look at the fucking heels Shelby is wearing, those would make her over 6' easily, she's 5'9.5" !!!

Anyone want to try to decipher how this was shooped?

Maybe you guys are going about this the wrong way. Shouldn't we be encouraging them to make these kind of videos, and have this kind of racial genocide exposed to white people, instead of it happening quietly and stealthily?

This video will do nothing but wake white people up. It's *good* for us. It's not clever or subtle enough to influence anyone negatively, it's heavy handed shit which is blatantly anti-white, and borderline hate speech. If this video ruins him, then it will discourage others from doing something similar in the future, thus removing opportunities to redpill more white people.

Exactly. It's good this happened. But I suppose we can't simply * not respond * just because we want to encourage more. In a way we encourage more if it by launching offensives on him which makes him want to be more contrarian.

400k is an abhorrent net worth. Like broke levels for a 45 year old man

Yeah sure, that "strategy" worked out great for Sweden.

Just help us break his mind with the manlet memes. He has already taken the bait 5 times and his wife flew into a drunken twitter rage last night.

DIVORCE IMMINENT

im not "literally shaking" like a faggot tumblrina im getting fucking pissed. at this point all i think about is how bad (((they))) are fucking us over and how we cant do shit about it. but i know that with europe crumbling and tensions worldwide rising there will be a chance to fix it once and for all soon

They're using Perspective tricks. She's in the foreground, he's in the background.

not sure how any right wing Canadians can even still exist at this point. I would be so fucking embarrassed if I was a canuck, I'd probably kill myself

You really really need to be any other nation to say such words.

Kek. like half the right wing media personalities are Canadian.

We just finished a decade of conservative leadership and will go back to another one in the next election.

We also don't have 60% white people or retarded campus protesting.

Someone kill this christ-chan cuck. ;)

Hi Shaun.

Excuse me but remind me which country elected Donald Trump and which country voted for its version of Hillary Clinton?

considering the majority of foreigners youd see on the streets came in during a conservative government I'm going to keep singing * kill me now * regardless if they are in office or not.

It's almost like you voted a communist nigger into office for a decade

This is true. But when I get annoyed I just look at Canada on googlemaps. Make my money in Toronto and get out to a nice Town like Orangville etc. There's thousands of WASP towns with beautiful scenery

>"Color blinded by love"
>"Color Blind"
>Entire video is dedicated to show how much superior brown race-mixed people is to purebreed white

Typical leftist logic

MAJUMDER IS HERE

I REPEAT

MAJUMDER IS READING THIS THREAD

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

Wtf Iceland

this is over the fucking edge.

>mfw Shaun Majumder

haha he's about 5'4. He's a full blown manlet

That's where all this insecurity of the white man comes from

>alt righters spams racist shit on shaun
>everyone reports it came from Sup Forums
>trudeau rangebans Sup Forums for abuse and harrassment
>day of the rake becomes reality
muh dik

Manlet poo in loo leaf. Could it get any worse?

>proprietary mags

The only bad thing about a vz-58

Here's a pic of his wife with a tall Aryan man (her ex).

Doing Kek's work user

lol that's the guy from community. werd

Says he's 6'1.5 so I'm assuming she's about 5'11 and he's 5'4

Too funy. He's got a box that he has to stand on with his wife

You sound like a retard.

Please don't get an rpal.

kevin o'leary

Glad he dumped her, she must be mentally unacceptable in some manner and hence her market value lowers to that attainability of a pajeet manlet.

" I will only ever be used by a fellow white man as they will be unable to tolerate me in the long run....I must seek an alternative if I want a secure long term relationship, a manlet pajeet perfect. "

BOX KEK

She's wearing heels so he's probably 5'8

that like/dislike ratio

God damn their youtube channel gets some pathetic fucking views.