Found this on /fit/

Found this on /fit/.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gym#Gender
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gym#Gym_interactions

Some Marxist professor is having his students vandalise wikipedia with SJW garbage as part of the course.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wiki_Ed/Florida_International_University/Basic_Ideas_of_Sociology_(Fall_2016)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Gym#Semi-protected_edit_request_on_8_December_2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course, page 10 with no replies. I should put some slut image in the OP next time, my bad.

bump for you

You won't see SJWs in the gym anyway because they are all fat.

Thanks

Agreed

But what can we do about this?

just undo their edits and if it turns in to an edit war add a see also or something at the bottom to the main body image SJW article or something

Notify Wikipedia that they are being raided

If only we could doxxx the prof

LEARN TO USE COMMMAS

Can we raid their course page with edits saying something along the lines of "we are degenerate SJWs trying to push marxist ideologies on wikipedia"?

le bumpe

Look up dr money

This

Sup Forums needs to mobilize its own WIkipedia armies

We know who the prof is

Bump

peace brother
we should write up some posts tomorrow about organizing a pol wiki campaign

There are enough autistic NEETS here to realistically do that in stages.

The correct play is to push it even farther and make more ridiculous edits

Agreed. Thanks for the bumps

holy shit, all that made up bullshit... not to mention spelling/grammatical errors

reminds me of this

>profuse sweating is an action with a purpose
NO YOU THICK SKULLED KNUCKLEDRAGGER IT'S A BODY'S NATURAL RESPONSE TO WORKING OUT. TRY ACTUAL EXERCISE FOR A CHANGE

So how do we get this professor fired? Or at least kicked off the website

this is a good idea.
beat them and make everybody point out their stupidity is the best way to deal with them.
there is enough time to hang them from a tree after we had our fun.

No, please God no.

Are they coming for fitness now?

Will they ever just FUCK OFF

>Fucking college students incapable of writing at a 10th grade level.

I can't fucking stand this shit. When I was in school, I had to read so many shitty papers. I saw college seniors who didn't know how to construct a fucking sentence. Why are "educated" people so shit at writing? Use commas you dense fucks.

Also this is why I will NEVER donate to the wikijew

The only good wiki is the wikileak

Bad attitude will sage

> the page was semi-protected to prevent you repeatedly deleting the "Gender" section, which has five reliable sources - Arjayay (talk) 19:50, 8 December 2016 (UTC)

>five reliable sources
>two of the 'sources' are 'citation needed'.
Holy fuck why are they so retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Gym#Semi-protected_edit_request_on_8_December_2016

So you can say whatever you like as long as you have sources? Not like there aren't sources for basically all the Sup Forums opinions they don't like.

they also did the same thing last year in the "Race and crime" page and it's just as incoherently and awfully written. it's more a propaganda panflet than an encyclopedia

>The crime among African Americans deal with oppression from White Americans since slavery days. White America does not realize the problem blacks face in America, because they are not seen as an equal human being. The act of crime is associated with evil and blacks are believed to commit crime the most because of their skin color.[8]

>marxist
>sjw libtard

no

Don't revert or compromise their marxist edits, just fill it with [citation needed] tags.

they'll just cite their shitty sjw wordpress blogs

fatties should be gulag'd tbqh

Jesus fucking Christ, that grammar is atrocious. When non-native English speakers write more coherent paragraphs while shitposting on a Nicaraguan salamander breeding forum, you know you've fucked up.

I was just about to greentext that too. There's 4 assertions there and only one citation. That's leaving aside the horrible grammar and sentence construction.

>So you can say whatever you like as long as you have sources?

So long as your sources agree with the admin's opinion ofc.

This is written by adults?

>PhD candidate
>teaching a full course
literally what? I'm a PhD student in astronomy and we aren't allowed anywhere near teaching a full fledged astro/phys course