Is it even possible to discuss this man with normies?

Is it even possible to have an honest, sober conversation regarding this man with normies? I'm not talking about going full neo-nazi, just having an honest review of the facts without going in assuming hitler was the literal incarnation of satan.

I tried to discuss it with my sister, pointing out how Hitler was right to distrust jews on the outbreak of war given the communist uprisings in Russia and Berlin during the first world war, and he didn't want a coup against himself. He was merely isolating a dangerous population, and it was not different at all to Roosevelt interning Japs during the war. I also pointed out that its very possible that millions of jews may have died in the war, although its impossible to be certain because there is no reliable foolproof method to count the death toll due to deliberate genocide in a war estimated to have 60 million deaths. I mean, if you discover a mass grave of corpses, is there really any way to tell which ethnicity or religion they were, or how they were all killed? Its impossible to determine it accurately on a scale of millions in the middle of a huge war, especially considering all information in that area was rigorously controlled by the soviet union. Furthermore I pointed out that there is no photographic evidence of functioning gas chambers nor of their mass use, but I did acknowledge that many jews were deliberately killed.

She just flipped her shit at me and went crazy, calling me an evil racist psychopath, even though she was the one acting like a psychopath.

Imagine if I tried to breach this subject with someone who wasn't even my relative, like a friend or a work colleague, I'd be destroyed and made into an unemployable social pariah for even trying to bring up the topic.

Is it even possible to honestly discuss this man with normies, or will their feels and brainwashing always get in the way of rational thought?

No, because he's literally Hitler

How can Hitler be literally Hitler is Trump is literally Hitler?

Is = if

soon...

Yuri was right.

No one has ever been demonized harder than Hitler, except maybe Trump. So no, not really.

Mentioning him outside of him killing jews is going full nazi to normies

Why can't you just accept that Hitler was a murderous moron?

How many people does the guy have to kill, including his own people, until you concede that whatever his intentions, his effect was disastrous?

Also cuz the Jews are good at wiping shit from the records of history.

Goddamn fucking parasites.

Exhibit A: Normie who gets everyone around him killed

he was a leader in the middle of the largest war in history. yes he was responsible for many deaths, as were stalin, churchill, roosevelt, etc. hitler was not unique in that regard, and there was an actual rationale to his motives, he believed he as doing good for his country. He didn't hate the jews just because they were different, he hated them because they were ardently anti-nationalist and they were the leaders of the communist movement which murdered tens of millions of christians.

of course normies don't know that, they just think hitler hated jews because he's a big bad meanie.

(((Trump))) is orthodox jewish and yet Alt Right unironicly idolizes Hitler's antisemetic rhetoric...

the real question is can you talk about objectively true things ___EVER___ with a right wing zombie?

LITERALLY

What is a right wing zombie even suppose to be? A man who wants to raise a family in a strong environment?

You fucking kikes make me laugh so hard, this is why you lost out of fucking no-where this election cycle, you're all so high on your own Goddamn farts you don't even live in reality anymore.

The thing is ONLY Hitler ever gets any shit for what he did.

Stalin was worse yet it's acceptable to talk about him and communism in a bright light. Guess who was worse than stalin? oh look, another communist.

Anything even remotely connected to hitler is considered to be the most evil stuff in the world and you are satan for liking it, yet we have people who can openly advocate communism.

(((1 post by this ID)))

Why did I even respond.

Everyone in the world knows a couple of things for cetain

1. The Sun comes up every day
2. The Earth is round
3. Women make babies
4. Hitler is the definition of evil

They also don't know that he blamed Jews as being responsible for tanking the German economy. The very same economy he rebounded and had thriving by ousting the internationist banks and setting up a nationalist German bank.

Then we all pretty much pretend Moe didn't happen becuase the Jews can't use it to destroy us.

God, this fucking planet.

Mao*

Are you sure the earth is round? And not

((((((((flat))))))))

>Trump is literally Hitler
Trump is figuratively Hitler

Hahahahah oh wow.

>Roosevelt interning Japs during the war.
and that seemed to be a reasonable thing to do to you?

i've seen a meme become popular around "intellectual" circles of the internet that hitler never fixed the german economy and he built the entire german economy around war, thats why he had to keep invading countries.

People don't realise that all the modern highways that exist in germany today were literally built by hitler, he reduced unemployment from 30% to virtually nothing, german industry and automobile that carried west germany through the cold war was set up by hitler, and the german economy wasn't even fully geared towards war until 1943.

Start with WW II was fought on behalf of international banks and was inevitable because of the conditions imposed on Germany at the end of WW I under the Treaty of Versailles.

Defaulting on their debt and issuing labor backed currency is what allowed them to rebuild Germany into a thriving economy while the rest of the world languished under the Great Depression.

I will admit, I'm not 100% on board with the Hitler did nothing wrong crowd, but people do have a tendency to forget what all he did for his people and the things he did that were realistically good.

As I see more cases against the Holocaust, I believe more and more that it is blown way out of proportion or even outright fake, but you know... cognitive dissonance and shit. Makes me hate our indoctrination system in the states.

what i hate is how quick they are to silence anyone who tries to question it or investigate. Question the armenian genocide? Fine. Question the holodomor? Fine. Question the holocaust? NO, YOU MUST BELIEVE! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT WHAT WE TELL YOU AS A GIVEN, WHY DO YOU NEED PROOF??

>Stalin was worse yet it's acceptable to talk about him and communism in a bright light.
No, he's either a monster or a literally who to most Americans. Stop lying.

Fpbp
Also, this is something to motivate us to invade more and more internet

We need to reach the kids that are on internet too much (basicly half of western world) and convert them
We need to make this more interesting and hire some1 to make pol propaganda so simplified even niggers would be able to understand it

>Inb4 i am the guy who made cringy ads to try to reach the kids
This is serious, we need to work fast

I dono senpai. Just tell them the nazis were the first people to introduce anti smoking campaign. Wew.

History is written by thr victors - winston churchill

to most westerners he's a "literally who", to slightly educated normies, he's "some dictator" but they don't know much beyond that.

The scary thing is once you get to supposedly educated circles in universities, even teachers and graduates of social sciences and history, its way more acceptable to diminish his atrocities and defend him, even portraying him as a hero. theree's no stigma against defending stalin within tertiary education, yet any word in defense of hitler, inside or outside of uni, would be social suicide.

Search haarava agreement. Wew lad hitler was actually nice to the jews? Wut

When I was in middle school before I knew what the holocaust was I dated a jewish girl. She didn't know what it was about either. Im ethnically german and we used to joke about that because we just know those two races were in ww2. One day she posted on her facebook a joke about me being german and her being jewish and I replied, "Dont forget the holocaust!". Her mom got pissed off at me but my girl friend thought it was funny.

Only years later did I find out that I was actually correct. She was the one who made me think about homosexuals and forced me to stop being "homophobic". I had lived a pure life before that and it has only gotten worse since then.