What 'a his name Sup Forums?

What 'a his name Sup Forums?
Was he our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonparty.org
youtube.com/watch?v=msi4Rs8w1V8
google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4012632/amp/Nevada-student-14-swung-knife-classmates-shot-police-bullied-days-snapped-attacked-friends.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If my School was full of M*xicans I'd do the same

Kniferoni

Who?
Italian in sea of mexicans? Sounds like NYC

Edgelord faggot got what he deserved. Hope he dies.

Logan "Stabbed a Beaner Today? Check mark!" Clark.

Did he stabbed a Brother?

Is the the kid who got shot by the officer?

WEaring white jeans? isn't that a mexican custom

watch ya mouth cunt

italians are just as bad as mexicans. I can't really tell the difference tbhfam.

HE A GOOD BOY, HE AIN DEED NIFFIN. HE ON HE WAY TO CHURCH

There isn't a single white face around him who isn't a cop.

ONIWABAN STYLE DOUBLE KODACHI - GOKO JUJI!

post em, boys

fekken kekken

lol

Are there more videos? The one on the liveleak is from the different angle and camera is shit

this warrior died tryna show every1 his moves. true hero. fukin cop shoots the poor kid in the neck.

Someone post the scooby meme of removing the eagle to reveal italy pls

*teleports behind you*

>Grab whatever item you can near you and attack the robber

I hope he lives.

kek

What is this? I need a vid or two

Logan "Target Practice" Clark
Logan "pulling a knife nearly cost my life" Clark
Logan "T-thanks...officer" Clark

Also

A wild Syther lvl 14 appears!
Officer Jim uses Sharpshooter!
Super Effective!
It's a one hit KO!

heh

Wreck-ed Ralph

Kek

Where's the fucking link faggots

Sup Forums never disappoints, your shitposts make me cry, italian mafia lost now

Saved

yes link, this faggots can`t even shitpost properly
reeeeeeeeeeee

lemonparty.org

kniferoni sounds pretty good

wat hap-ppen

Never a dull post from this particular flag.

straya comin thru with the keks

HOH!

Fucking stupid kid. Knives? Really? At least he didn't use a gun, so we don't have to worry about the anti-gun fags screaming about shit.

what about a gun that shoots knives? would that be a good idea

this actually happened to me in deadman mode

He was too early in his ninja and CQC training to be a threat, besides that he looks more like the thief type and he really had no chance attacking those orcs head on; you can tell from the pics that he had to ambush their mulatto mage.

where's the HD video?

Saved

>Bloody mouth
>Clean knife

He was clearly having his teeth kicked in by niggers and when he tried to defend himself the police came.

I sort of feel bad for him. He probably lost it from bullying, kid obviously needed some mental support.

Was shooting him really necessary? Is that how americans deal with people? Last I heard taser guns are crazy good at neutralizing these kind of threats.

Kid moves like a Turkroach

Post more

Who's that?

Stabbachan

(I stabba yo face)

Story and or vid

That looks like a prop knife, what a retard. Doesn't even look sharp, disgrace to the white race.

this is as good as it gets

Logan "one man race war" Clark

F

if you sharpen you knife, they win

Why does he look like a meme

White pants

these basket.
Jeez, americans can't into style.

>that ornstein behind

10/10

do one with the aussie guy Vs an emu, please

gre8 meme btw

i never doubted the australian
there`s no one like him in the galaxy

>these basket.
Jeez, French can't into green text.

Someone do a Tohno Shiki version. I would, but I don't have a template.

shid I forgot to alpha the lower skirt

story?

He was bullied and he snapped.

>Logan "pulling a knife nearly cost my life" Clark
>"nearly"

oh my fuck

How does a knife look sharp you fucking retard. Time to turn off the anime.

>ITALY IS WHITE REEEEEE

the fuck is going on can someone bring me back in the loop?

Burrito Guido

some kid did a dance with a knife and the cops killed him because he was black

Shooting him was really uncalled for.

And yeah, I know, a ton of white knights are about to bash me for implying a cop did something wrong, but it's true. You can see clearly on the film that there is a horde of kids all around them here, there wasn't any backdrop, and there was no way to take that shot without endangering the kids on the other side of him.

Was this guy crazy? Provoked? On drugs? Just a violent shithead? I don't know. But I do know the policeman should have been more worried about the lives of the other kids he was supposedly there to protect, instead of casually putting them in danger in order to make himself a little bit safer.

A taser or even a tonfa or a straight baton should have been his weapon of choice here - something that didn't run the risk of blowing a hole in one of the other kids there.

Knifey McGetshot

White Trump supporter got radicalized by Trumps rhetoric against Mexicans at his school, and fake news sites.

explain

Luigi 'Swords Dance' Lechance

Mario "dual wielding wood elf" Marino

*Teleports behind you*

If I had been there I would've stopped him using my katana. The police are so inferior and should learn swordsmanship so they can become real men like me.

*Drifts away into the sunset on a sakura leaf*

He really did watch anime... He was one of us.

If the kids got shot it would there fault for standing around watching some autistic kid trying to stab people and not moving away. They obviously have no regard for their own life by remaining at the scene.

no he was a stoner
>Smoke pot, get shot

Drop the knife kiddo

not necessary. Could have easily grabbed a broom and knocked the knife away. Cops are pussies.

have my (you)

>Bringing a gun to a knife fight

American "Police"

They wouldn't have shot him if he was black.

Yes, it obviously is the kids fault for finding themselves in an event of mass panic and getting shot by a cop supposed to protect them.

Good thing the threat was Ahmad Muhammad top ISIS commando soldier with a 300+ kill count record armed with dual AKs and ready to blow himself up and not some autistic kid who watched too much anime and sperged out over bullying who could have been dealt with a taser or some physical confrontation.

Ah, so... The swordsman of the Whispering Shart deigns to lecture us once more on the practical art of combat. The blade is a cowards weapon.

*Teleports to the very top of a mighty maple and twirls his staff with dynamic intensity*

COME! LET ME SHOW YOU THE WAY OF THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE LEAF!

*Dives head long at his opponent*

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>Nevada student, 14, who swung a knife at his classmates before being shot by police 'was bullied for days before he snapped and attacked his friends'

google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4012632/amp/Nevada-student-14-swung-knife-classmates-shot-police-bullied-days-snapped-attacked-friends.html