Jewish or muslim?

if someone pulled a gun against your head and asked you to either convert to islam or judaism, what will you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj-CunKLcPA
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.685078
quora.com/Is-it-true-that-a-new-law-was-passed-in-Israel-which-sends-a-Jew-to-prison-if-he-marries-a-Muslim-woman
judaism-islam.com/can-a-jew-convert-to-islam/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The bullet.

Choose jew and get rich

"Just kill me, faggot"

fpbp

"Call me shlomo and smack my nose!"

Wow, we've got a badass here, ladies and gentlemen. Did you kill the doctor who tried to circumcise you as an infant as well?

No but I peed on him a little before he did it, if that counts.

Islam. Even though I'm atheist I admit that Islam is superior to other religions.

Its way easier to become Muslim. The jewish conversion processes is long and hard (like a jewish nose).

why do you think so? the only good thing i see about being a muslim is that you get you're ass kissed all the time by leftists and SJWS, im also an ahtiest (and new to Sup Forums) i wanted to see who people favour more here

>Muslim
Fight and die for the sake of Allah because that's the point of your religion. Get nowhere in the end. Even if you somehow resist the urge to aloha snackbar, people still hate you out of fear you might go derka derka and blow yourself up someday

Usury not allowed by Islam so can't get much profit; unless you're a sheik, probably won't become rich or reach a high position. Become tied to the uncompromising nature of your religion unlike Judaism, because Islam is about constant fighting and trying to convert others, so everyone becomes your enemy basically. Will probably die violently.

>Jew
Religion says to practice usury and swindle goyim. Result: Advancement in the business world, reach top positions. Media loves you, many friends in Hollywood & other industries. Win awards, leave behind a long lasting legacy that'll be kept alive due to media bias. Live until you're extremely old, then die rich, probably leaving behind many kids & grandkids who'll continue your work.

Definitely would pick Jew, for pragmatic reasons.

But you're also a fucking kike.

t. Malmö Mosque

AM I BEING DETAINED?

Just because his flag says he's in Israel doesn't mean from Israel or live there. He could be visiting.

>being this new

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj-CunKLcPA

I would attack the faggot

what if already Jewish?

i do live in israel but im not a jew nor muslim, i'm only 17 and will be leaving this place ASAP

Then you can choose between Hinduism or Shinto

What are you then? Are you playing a stupid semantics game and since you're not a religious Jew you're denying that your are one even though you're an ethnic Jew?

Whites. So neither.

MODS

I don't know much about those, can you please explain them in one sentence each?

i was born druze (shitty small religion look it up) in a small village, currently im an athiest, when i was young everyone (teachers, parents ect) told me to "accept" jews and muslims and we are all the same, i didnt buy that shit for a second and always looked at people differently based on color,religion,sex stuff like that

>if someone pulled a gun against your head and asked you to either convert to islam or judaism, what will you choose?
To be a martyr for my Lord.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Hinduism is polytheistic. Shinto is polytheistic too and is a Japanese folk religion.

jews obviously, thats free ashkenazi genes.

>inb4 not how genes work

There are no real jews without the real jew dna TM. So either the only choice is muslim or free ashkenazi.

I take the schnozz any day and just convert back to christianity later. then i can dual wield the faiths

>I'm not a jew
Was it that part that made you want to out him?

Choose mudslime, rape children, move to Sweden, get free iPad and fre blonde whores. Get 4 wives, free to act like a barbari retard.. What's wrong with this?

As an atheist, Judaism. I would trust the religion that came first to be the right one.

then I guess Shinto then, so I can watch anemey and read the mango.

hes not 18 years old.
> i'm only 17

They believe that the japanese emperor is descended from the sun god.

what about Hinduism?

I realize that. Stop trying to meta jew me.

I'd slam the gun into that faggot's face and kill him.

If I can't do that, I'd take the bullet.

They burn the widows of recently deceased men so that they can reunite in the afterlife or something.

>Druze
Bullshit.

>everything is kike propoganda and trickery
sometimes is just hate this place.
not because of the opinions, or even the kike drawings, but because the so called "redpilled" will always accuse me of being manipulative every time they cannot find better argument.
I came here to have political arguments, yet I find this place ruining my mood every single day.

Whats your opinion on syrian druze?

Christian here.
It's irrelevant because deep down in my heart and soul, I would still remain a Christian and pray to our Lord

anemey and mango it is

Islam of course, that religion is very based and the future of Europe!! I would ask him to teach me some arabic sallem alaikum

Judetum.

muslim because they respect Jesus

Good choice. In japan its illegal to convert to Islam.

Judaism. I was born muslim, never again.

They have their own version of jesus

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.685078

quora.com/Is-it-true-that-a-new-law-was-passed-in-Israel-which-sends-a-Jew-to-prison-if-he-marries-a-Muslim-woman

i really prefer Judaism though, ill miss it very much.

judaism-islam.com/can-a-jew-convert-to-islam/
and it is illegal here too

>muslim because they respect a jew

I would just pretend to turn jew to avoid getting the rope when they finally decide to go all out with world domination, but since Zionism is a racial thing i would probably get it anyway.

fpbp

Judaism. Messianic jew here I come.

Do people who convert to judaism get to benefit from jewish nepotism?

kek'd heartedly

Judaism

Trade +50

The old gods are way more interesting than your desert religions. Fuck off.

Judaism, then I can yell ANTISEMITE since the guy is still pointing his gun at me and instantly jail him for six million years.