An open letter to Sup Forums

An open letter to Sup Forums

I understand that terms like "cuck" and "cuckold" are often used in a "joking" manner here. When you use them, you probably don't do so maliciously and certainly not in a way to purposely offend or insult real life cuckolds or cuckold fetishists. You, like many, may use the words without even thinking twice about it. Sometimes it just slips, it's an easy, long since accessible insult. It's almost a habit, right? Well, even if this is the case, it doesn't make it okay.
First of all, let's start with the obvious fact that "cuck" often doesn't even make sense in most contexts in which it is used to describe something or someone. Take for example when you are hanging around with your friend and you say something along the lines of, "Why do you let your wife fuck other men? Stop being a cuck." There is nothing cucked about being in an open relationship. You mean respectful to women? secure in my masculinity? Is there really no better description you can find in your brain to use one that is not only more politically correct but also more accurate for the point you're trying to make?
To you, it may be "just a word." If so, you are fortunate. A lot more fortunate than others who have a lot of pain and suffering tied to it. Sure, it's not a big deal to everyone, but just because it doesn't affect some people doesn't mean it isn't your obligation to care about who it may and why.

Be responsible. Hold yourself accountable.

You may not be cuckphobic. But saying you are "just joking" or only saying it to people who aren't gay doesn't absolve you of blame. You may not be able to solve the issue of cuckphobia in our society. But what you can do it make sure you aren't consciously or not contributing to it.

signed
/r/cuckoldcommunity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3xXb4TOdHNg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cuck.

tl;dr let genghis khan rape your women, you're secure in your masculinity aren't you?

We mean all our words maliciously

What? How can you even bring rape into this? We're talking about consensual sexual relationships.

wouldn't us stealing your word turn you on?

Good lord, you're unironically a cuck. Just kill yourself.

Underrated

Being a cuckold is not a bad thing and isn't something to be ashamed of. It is essentially an agreement between two consenting adults in which the male agrees to let his partner have sex with other men for the enjoyment of the couple. Why do you oppose a consensual agreement between two adults Sup Forums?

At the end of the day no matter how many men my wife has slept with she comes back home to ME. Even if she gets pregnant with another man's child I will take care of it because I love my wife and I'm not intolerant and hateful like you sad racist fucks. Stop talking about us cuckolds as if we are bad people.

You're a fucking faggot kys.

Cuck

Shut up cuck.

>Sup Forums probably ruined these guys fetish for them

BRAZILIAN BROTHER STEPPING IN TO COUNTER BRAZILIAN TROLL

SAGED

>>>/global/rules/7
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
Congratulations

youtube.com/watch?v=3xXb4TOdHNg

cuck

Thanks for the pasta

kek

tl;dr fuck off back to Redit cuck

you were tricked by your (((significant other))) so that they can fuck all they want and you can do nothing but watch.

Well done.

Reposting a thread that we had this morning with the same exact words are also not allowed.
Also if they wanted to sensor the word saged they would have done this a long ago.

>that image

at last i truly see

holy fuck gas yourself.

This is a legitimate post that needs more awareness. Prejudice against loving relationships is harmful to society.

Haha comes on Sup Forums asking us to be P.C. Heres a request from Sup Forums to you kys faggot

they rarely, if at all, enforce that rule, you dumb non-fucking cuck.

nice b8 m8!

it's no different that's what i am saying

>being an actual cuck
Just end yourself right now.

/thread

>thread going against what Sup Forums hates
>reddit pic

This is amazing bate. bumparooni for lulz

Fuck. Off.

Fatty!

1/20 for making me reply troll

Op is clearly using proxxy BTW, around here abortion is a crime and the Woman can only abort in the case of proven Rape.
So if I impregnated OP gf she would have to bear the baby.

Stop drinking the fluoridated water man

pure hiroshima mate

Maddox please leave.

>yfw voltaire was a Sup Forumsack

I would take care of her child. We're the family, no matter whose genetic material it is.

fuck off cuck

cuck is an insult

>kys

if you get off to another person fucking your partner

you dont deserve to have a partner and need to just break your legs so you can live off of disability the rest of your life and stay the fuck out of mine

Fpbp

>cuckphobic
Kill yourself

You come to Sup Forums with intent to correct? saged with keks

You know, lads, I live a shitty impoverished life with little hope of things ever changing. But at least I haven't fallen this low.
It's refreshing for certain.

It appears as if most people who criticize the cuckold lifestyle are people who never had sex.

Not that being a virgin is bad, but you can't really talk about something you never experienced.

18+

Seek Sunlight

Reddit logo, a letter to /pol, defends cuckold, asking /pol to be reasonable...

How long did it take you to write this mother of all shitposts?

lmao cuck

>There is nothing cucked about being in an open relationship
>cuckphobic
>/r/cuckoldcommunity

3/10 bait made me reply

I use them in order to remind everyone that being a cuckold is an insult to us all.

OP is proof that ningen were a mistake.

what a cuck.

nice bait thought.
you put effort in so take a bump.

Tits or gtfo

>certainly not in a way to purposely offend or insult real life cuckolds or cuckold fetishists

Oh but I do!

Praise and adore him

KEK

Are these threads real?

I want to believe.

Go back to the shithole you came from, mate. Cucks have no place here.

You are a cuck chap. Kys.

I know you re just shitposting, but all cuckolds should get murdered.

Have you no shame? How could you be so fucking pathetic?

Fuck off Cuck. Sleeping around like a whore no matter your gender and taking care of kids not your own IS NOT okay as far as solid relationships built on trust and respect go.

he's a master b8r

I've never met a brazilian that wasn't an absolute piece of shit.

"Who's my daddy?"

Oh, I dunno, some dude your mom fucked because my d!ck isn't big enough

I really like this pasta....