Kraut hate thread

Kraut hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
youtube.com/watch?v=-nz-2qM9qpA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are kevins so cringey?

Oh boy, another race dividing thread?

What's next? Another fucking Anti-Anglo thread? Another fucking Anti-French thread? Another fucking Anti-Slavic thread? Another Anti-Italian thread?

Fuck off.

Fuck off, race is the ultimate bluepill

Krauts are nothing but worthless losers, why would you even give them value

I don't want to be a self hating faggot without any national pride... but 90% of all other germans are insufferable faggots.

I wonder who is behind this post..

Stay on your side of the border.

Wo ist meine Hahnreipaste?

>hating germans
Nice try Achmed, now fuck off

Fuck off ahmed. Mohamed was a faggot.

>self hating

keep thinking that I'm one of you. Thanks for europe, though ;)

>germans

>a race

why are stormniggers so fucking retarded and know nothing about the one topic they are obsessed with?

i want the Türks to breed the germans out of existence

Immigrant living in Germany here

AMA!

Warum kann die Deutschen so schön als die Türken nicht sein?

No Ahmed.

türke oder pole?

Nigga get that kraut speak out of here.

American

Krauts are bros. I hope they'll bring their country back.

schwarz oder weiß?

No but seriously, I was hanging out with some very pretty turk girls the other night at the weihnachtsmarkt

White as the driven snow. From Texas.

Well 6th grandmother was full blooded cherokee woman....so, as white as an american can be.

how did you end up in germany?

ficki?

I can't believe Germany lets its twelve-year-olds drink beer like that.

No no ficki. I'm more interested in the Russian girls.

Graduate studies!

Where are you from and when will you go back?

looks Georgian tbhfam

From Texas.

I will go back in two years provided I don't find work here! If I find work. I'm staying forever.

based kraut. You have my approval... Were you the one who shot the cripple? If so, I applaud you sir.

Did you regret coming to Germany? Did you get sexually harassed already?

That is why my only friends here are all Eastern Block folks.

I live in Berlin, so its actually like the worst you guys have to offer, and it really isn't that bad. Even here, there are still more white people than your average US large city. Also, I rarely see black people so I'm pretty happy about that.

I hope you're voting for Chrysi Avgi mate. You don't want the refugees crossing Greece to eventually stay there.

German isn't a race. White is a race retard

BASED STORMIN NORMAN!

What are you doing in Berlin? Are you out of your mind? There's no jobs in Eastern Germany and Berlin is a hippie city and migrant city at the same time. It couldn't be worse.Come to Bavaria or my home state Lower Saxony. Munich is still pretty white. Stay the fuck out of Frankfurt and the entire state of North Rhine-Westphalia.

Another German-American hero:

Pierre Vogel needs to be hanged.

But they told me that even inside every gook there is an American trying to get out.
So maybe we Kartoffel can be Amis too ?

>tfw wanted to learn German to read Teutonic Mythologie, The jews and their lies, and Mein Kampf

>tfw there's no point since it will be a dead language soon

One of you Germanfags should make a decent translation of Luther's book though.

Berlin is pretty nice, if you don't go outside.

It's worth it simply to read Mein Kampf

Berlin is full of job opportunities for my line of work. I'm here for my graduate studies anyway.

You are right that Berlin is a hippie migrant city though. I do have to say though, I get treated pretty well here for being an American.

It is pretty much a get-out-of-awkward-moments-free card. Anything goes funny I just make a joke and say I'm an American and I get a free pass everytime. #AmericanPrivilege

>wanted to learn German to read
> it will be a dead language soon

the books will still be around, Schwachkopf.

lern Deutsch für den Führer!

Hey you seem knowledable about contemporary germany. How is Wiesbaden and the surrounding area? My family has history there and i would like to plan a vacation for them to visit. Is it violent? Hows crime and immigration? Idk if you can help but its worth a shot. I want to connect my family to their history, but im not sure if this is a good time and should wait.

Yes, German women love Americans nearly as much as they like black dicks. There was a American soldier at my university recently. Bitches hunted him like Hitler hunted jews.

Is this video an accurate representation of what's going on in Germany? Or is it mostly exaggerated?

liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

I was also going to learn high-German but after witnessing the muslim invasion of August 2015 I stopped for the same reason you did.

I have had wayyyy more attractive women than I could get back at home give me the time of day here, which is nice.

However, I'm not into the German girls. They're all a bit odd. They're not very easy to talk to, and you can't usually get a good read on them during a date. Also, you're paying for everythinggggg.

Wiesbaden is okay from what I've heard. It's only Hessens capital Frankfurt that's basically a no-go-zone. But it has already been like that before the refugees came.

THEDUALITYOFHWAT?!

are you fluent in german

>they're all a bit odd

You just described my life bro. Sometimes I wished we had American girls.

>Also, you're paying for everythinggggg.

So like here?

kike

Fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=-nz-2qM9qpA

France is like an African country now tp, not sure how this fucked up situation exist, oh.. yes, monkey rights everywhere, fuck..

No. I'm functional but I never get to use it because everyone speaks english. They hear the accent and jump right into english.

American girls aren't a whole lot better, but they sure are easier to get to know and feel close to than german women.

Yeah, but here at least the eastern european girls like to jump in and buy you shit sometimes.

Nope not a shill thread at all.

Agreed. Can't wait to move to Croatia next year. Fuck Germany.

>No. I'm functional but I never get to use it because everyone speaks english. They hear the accent and jump right into english.
that's really lame to be honest

>I applaud you sir.
You need to go back to plebbit

I'm still learninh German, don't care about these recent events, fuck Muslims.

Hitler 2, wann?

Yeah, I took German for three years in the states, but now it feels pretty pointless. Most people speak english, so they would rather speak english than listen to broken or slow german. They think they're being helpful but it is counterproductive for me. I guess I'll have to take another German speaking course just so I can have an environment to practice.

Wiesbaden is the capital and not Frankfurt.
REEEEEEEEEEEE

I hear that pretty much 100% of Germans under age 50 are fluent in English is this true?

Also why in the world would you chose to go and live in Germany when you're a US citizen!? you don't seem to realize how lucky you are to have a US passport. I'd love to be able to own firearms and have free speech!

Really? You must admit that that's a bit confusing.

Wiesbaden

Frankfurt

This is pretty much close to true. They may not be fluent but they speak it well enough to communicate and answer anything you might need. Shit half the advertisements around the city are in English. No lie, I saw an Ambulance go by the other day with "city ambulance," not "Krankenwagen" written on it.

As for being 'murican. I have all sorts of guns back home, but I moved to Europe because I was bored and I have the means.

Please hang yourself with barbed wire

ahh my second most favorite threads just after Sweden hate threads ofc.

>Tyskersvin er undermennesker og fortjener ingen naede!

t. the pigmen of the northern Islands

how do you like it so far and why did you choose germany out of all places in europe?

bumping this great thread

ITT
>Hurr all Germans are cucks, I am the only based German around!
>Durr can't wait to move to X

Stay here and fight, you fucking parasites!

iyi şanslar Hans. benim hürmetlerim sunuyorum.

fun fact about Shitmany: computer systems of the police aren't federalized. One police force can't access wtf the other is doing. Suspect Jamal can abscond into another region and the local police won't know shit about him. What a fucking joke.

don't you get it
he is german but he wants you to call him achmed

germans are weird like that

All my friends are Poles or Russians

>1/4 Irish
>1/4 Cherokee
>1/4 Hispanic
>1/4 Black
>Hans, you're a Turk!1 :DDD xD

you're something

>Anti-French thread

ridicule everybody love us (exept algerians)

i.e. sand nigger hate thread

Fuck off, Ahmed.

t. nigger

>from Texas

What's the demand for beef there, since pigs are about to be outlawed. Jk about the pigs but my cattle ranching family is looking to expand.

Burgers > brauts

>nice flag

>Not mentioning leafs
W-we're victims too Senpai!

Say hello to Martin Schultz everybody!