Rememeber when we used to teach women how to sing, dance, play an instrument and cook?

Rememeber when we used to teach women how to sing, dance, play an instrument and cook?

How do we make this a reality again?
Why the fuck do all of these women want to work like an idiot instead of enjoying arts and raising kids? I would do anything to fuck the world and just enjoy my artistic side.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Rk1K5Mmnbg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGh4FcZKekA
youtube.com/watch?v=b0F_sVaSVqI
youtube.com/watch?v=hO1pn6D-t4M
youtube.com/watch?v=IJEtBYVheB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=tGh4FcZKekA

youtube.com/watch?v=b0F_sVaSVqI

Women do sing and dance, but it's for attention and degeneracy

why would a woman want to stay home and take care of children when she could go out and make bank?

Look at things from their perspective
>9 month weight gain trial
>excruciating painful birth
>no free time for the next 18 years

I'm a guy but just playing Devils advocate here

>why would a woman want to stay home and take care of children when she could go out and make bank
Because raising a child is the only fucking thing that can make a woman truly happy?
Why do you think they are trying so hard to compensate with cats?

>white people

Like I said I'm not a woman but raising a kid in this economy makes no fucking sense. It's 250k down the drain over 18 years

What the fuck is your problem Ahmed?
Whites created classical music and all of its derivatives. We should be proud of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=hO1pn6D-t4M

youtube.com/watch?v=IJEtBYVheB0

>He unironically wants to be cucked by women

>but raising a kid in this economy makes no fucking sense
Living makes no sense economically. Fuck the economy. The basic urge to have a baby is what makes us human. You can have all the money in the world but without offspring you will die unhappy and then the government will take away your money.

And that's what they wanted. If you are able to work, and not a minority, you should pay, feed, take care after a child. Meanwhile if you are a minority, you just collect welfare and shit after kids.

we have to go back.

Yes I do. I've tried everything in live and only a true love of your wife can make you happy. Everything else is a distraction from the crushing reality of eternal loneliness. You need to have at least one person you can trust in life. Otherwise you will hate people till the day you die.

I understand I too want to have a child eventually but some people in this world have been corrupted and will pursue only economic gain and influence. That was the point I was trying to make. Right now options boil down too.
Have a kid and struggle to support your family for years or live a life of luxury never reproducing.

I personally blame US media that is brainwashing our girls into becoming degenerates.
Things used to be a lot easier before the cancer of US culture came here.

>Have a kid and struggle to support your family for years
This is fucking bullshit meme.
People in third world hellholes manage to raise kids during war no problem. Life will always find a way. Fuck your "I'm too poor to have kids" memes.

Got your perfect women right here

Woman 1/5

French writer, Ameriboo, desperately wants to marry an American

Also, the welfare state is there to help families rise kids, not to feed niggers.

Woman 2/5

American girl, loves European medieval history, rides horses

>desperately wants to marry an American
This whore wants a US citizenship. That is all.
Also, I'm not a burger.

I don't find her sexually attractive.
My standards are quite high. I live in Poland for fucks sake.

Woman 3/5

Libertarian/Conservative woman, also a Star Wars and Sailor Moon fan
will only date other libertarians/conservatives

Woman 4/5

Russian woman, wehraboo, economist who loves cooking and museums, desperately wants to marry a German

>near me
I can go on a trip to the USA if she invites me.

This was just to raise their value so the family can profit from ties with other families.
The ultimate worth is shitting out babies and always was.

American, ultimate blue-pilled woman, served in the Peace Corps to help spics, moved back to white American town and wants to marry a white American

>desperately wants to marry a German
Big NO-NO

Honorable minority mentions:

Hispanic woman, botanist, PhD in plants, wants a husband who loves science

>She likes traveling to Africa
NO!

Nigress who got a business degree
Works at a Forbes 500 company

She probably wants to marry successful black man, but there are only 6 of those in the entire world

Gee, your standards are quite high. How about this one?

Mormon girl, loves classical piano, performs for her church

But now what?
What does it have to do with the topic of the thread, idiot?

>Mormon girl
Fuck no
Nigress
no

Do you even know where the fuck you are?

Polski, all of these women meet your criteria:

they all:
> at least moderately pretty
> talented at some hobby
> enjoy art and culture
> want to get married
> start a family and have children

There are so many of them, but you find fault with every single one of them.

Hmm. Norwegian atheist girl, loves photography and animals?

>There are so many of them, but you find fault with every single one of them.
Their biggest flaw is that they are all looking for true love on the Internet. That makes all of them retarded in my book.

Her face is ugly but I can bite.
Fun fact, all info in the profiles you showed me is a large nothing burger. How are they different from any other women that try to sell themselves online?

I think it's very smart.

They know they're all high-value women, as they have spent a lot of time
> being good girls, or appearing to be a good girl
> practicing hours at some hobby like painting or piano or writing
> exercising and eating healthy

If they didn't use the internet, they could only choose from maybe 50 men in their city. The internet allows them to choose from 50,000 men in their state

>They know they're all high-value women
Except they are not.
I can make any bullshit on the web.
It's obvious that they are trying to put themselves in the best possible light.
Long distance relationships NEVER work.

You can't fake the painting and sewing skill they show

If these women are relatively common in America, the most degenerate nation ... they must be everywhere in Poland

>If these women are relatively common in America
They are not. Do you realize how many of these accounts are fake and used to datamine? For fucks sake man, wake up.

What the fuck would you want to data mine

the demographics of thirsty men?

>experience under the belt
rode the cock carousel, now wants someone to feed her

Better but she is probably a devout Christian ergo mentally handicapped.

Wtf she looks 17

so women have to be not only

> good at cooking
> good at something art
> love art and shit

but also
> really really hot
> live unwilling to look more than 5 miles from their house
> atheist
> doesn't like Germans
> won't marry for a green card to developed country

For the record,
don't expect me to like every whore you throw at me. I need a good match and so do you.
What you are doing is all bullshit because only in real talk you can judge the person. In reality I don't give a fuck about things that they wrote on their profiles.

>> really really hot
>> live > unwilling to look more than 5 miles from their house
>> atheist
>> doesn't like Germans
>> won't marry for a green card to developed country
That's why I will marry a polish girl, you Mongol.
How is this not normal?

you could find 10 good girls right now if you downloaded some Polish dating app

these types of artistic girls are very common

besides, I noticed that your OP picture is a hook nose jewess

>(((US culture)))

>these types of artistic girls are very common
They are usually whores. That's the problem.
Artists are fucking degenerate nowadays. They used to be cool but now they fuck around, do drugs and are generally stupid when it comes to basic knowledge about the world.

So? It's a random image of a woman with a harp.

Then stop standing in the way of equality. The traditional role of a stay-at-home parent can be a reality for a guy, but you need to shed macho biases about bread-winning. Would it be so bad if your wife was a surgeon and you stayed at home with the kids? It wouldn't work for all men, because they just plain want to be out in the world. Why is it so confusing that women want the same thing? It isn't about dominance; it's about choice. Shed your prejudices and allow a world where a man can stay at home with the kids and not be shat upon for it.

I'd say 70% of artists are single mothers, druggies and whores, but 30% are bretty good

you're making a thread complaining about not being able to find a woman who wants her husband to earn all the money, so she can sit at home and play the violin

there are plenty of those types of women.

I'm american living in France.

I should bang her. Bitches here love me b/c I look just like all their cowboy American stereotypes

What do you call degeneracy? This is a favorite buzzword of the alt right, but I don't think anyone really believes it; it's just a way to defend the choices they've made and the fact that they don't have sex by default. (because no one wants to fuck them)

When you're dead, and if you have no children, who the fuck cares who gets your money?

Who says people without kids are never happy?

You believe a lot of stupid shit.

Women are acting like men because men stopped acting like men. With men subservient to government laws and corporate wages women see that someone needs to step up since men aren't. Men blame women but do not work together to acheive greater masculinity for all men. Instead of training our weakest links we use them to divide ourselves and women don't do that shit.

>Who says people without kids are never happy?
genetics.

Oh jesus christ sign me up how do I chat with her.

No hot black chick wants a succesful black man; only the fat ones do.

Remember when we used to teach men how to build, maintain, hunt and other manual labor?

Disappoints me that my dad didn't drag me off my ass to learn some essential skills before I needed them.

Our Congress raised taxes to a point that, to maintain their accustomed standard of living, the woman had to go to work.
That's what the John McCain s of this world has done to the American family.
Fuck the McCains of our Senate. You can say he is a hero. I say him and his kind are Zero.

You're narrow-minded. Happiness doesn't lie in another person. Happiness is possible with another person, but just because your personal experiences have led you to the opinion that you NEED another person in your life just to be happy just because it isn't so. Believe it or not, there are people who prefer to be alone, keep close friends and share physical times with the opposite sex without having an exclusive relationship. You don't have to fill a particular role in life to be happy. You talk like religion.

>You're narrow-minded. Happiness doesn't lie in another person
Yes it does. Even fucking Jesus knew about that.

You're a fool, and there's nothing worse than a loud fool. Any woman on earth is equal to you. How happy would you be to be relegated to only one character to play all your life? You'd hate it. Open your mind to the possibility of a world without hate. In case you're wondering where the hate is coming from here, it's you. Let your foolish preconceptions about the way things should be go and join the forward-thinking world.

>When you're dead, and if you have no children, who the fuck cares who gets your money?
I do. That dort of short sighted BS is what commie faggots think. I'm doing for my eventual children, not for random faggots I'll never meet. Mine and mine own, everyone else can fuck off and die.

>Any woman on earth is equal to you.

That's the only reason why you give a fuck about anything more than to earn just enough just to survive.

People in third-world hellholes are the people who SHOULDN'T be having kids, you moron. It's not the magical will of life to persist, it's ignorance, much like the swill you're spilling here, that perpetuates high populations in poor places in the world, not life's magical powers of persistence.

Damn this one too I'mma sign up on this ok cupid thing I'm gonna get laid by soooo many bitches.

Jk I'm actually really trying to work on stopping having sex all the time, I'm fucking degenerate. A pure girl like this could help me become the good man I know I can be.

Sure thing, pal. What point are you trying to make, commie?

Those statements are oxymoronic.

>People in third-world hellholes are the people who SHOULDN'T be having kids
Why? Fuck you.
They are fine. You are the cancer and the main sponsor of death in the world.

They sing rap songs about niggers raping bitches and "dance" via twerking for people on youtube/snapchat

Are you a Democrat? Why the fuck are you accusing me of something you said a minute ago?
You work for your children, then your family and then for your tribe.

Yep. I member.

I hope you really don't believe that. It'd be pretty funny if you did though.

There's no woman that will respect a stay-at-home cuck. "Oh but social construct, we can change it." Nope, won't happen. It's not what society thinks, it's about her pussy drying up quicker than fast-setting concrete when you tell her all about how you took up knitting and how cool is the new book on Oprah's Book Club. I say that anyone considering a life like this should go ahead and indulge their liberal fantasies but they'll find out I'm right the hard way.

>Why?
because women are allowed to vote and I don't want to pay for some shitskin who can't think long enough to not fuck for a week.

Our women are magnificent compared to your mixed mongrels. On average :)

Right. So are we agreeing here, or what?

>and I don't want to pay for some shitskin
Beat the fuck out of shitskins that try to settle near you and you will be fine. Don't talk to them. Give them no money. Never give them jobs. Works in here. They don't want to come here.

you two are agreeing, dumbasses

>getting even close to horse-loving women

they drink horse cum and some even fuck them on the regular

>implying america doesn't send dickloads of welfare directly to africa

This is true, but shouldn't be limited to men. Everyone should know certain skills necessary to get along in life.

US Foreign aid to Africa began in the 1960s when the kikes invaded and since then my country has been hostile to Americans and favorable of shitskins.

Jesus is a storybook character. Whether a man named Jesus lived or not is arguable.

Even them

Feminism has made it impossible for me to do these things

I want to stay home, paint, grow a garden and take care of kids. But I have to work.
It's selfish but I want things how they used to be.

>Whether a man named Jesus lived or not is arguable.
There are Roman documents to prove that but fuck it. I don't believe he was a son of god but
he had a good message. A good idea is a good idea. You should replicate good ideas and punish people for spreading bad ideas.

Like I said, without children, who cares where your money goes? You can't spend it when you're dead.

I disagree. Their average IQ is too low.

be nice to these waifus, cowboy Hank

don't be the mean guy who cheats on them and ruins their outlook on life

They don't want to come here.

>Poland

Literally the niggers of Europe, you are uglier than blacks and stupider. Why are you even here, didn't you know Nazis hated the Polish? They were rats to them; just like the Jews.

>Literally the niggers of Europe
*whitest country in Europe

Not true. Comfort in life. (the only one you get - sorry to burst your bubble, but eternal life is a fallacy created by those smarter than you are to get you to behave on earth)

No, but I can give it to whomever I want. Big Brother can fuck off.

How am I the main sponsor of death in the world? Please enlighten me what values I have that encourage death. This will be rich.

Because unless you're making 150k a year most families are going to need two incomes to support their family in a good home in a nice area and give them a good life. It's a necessity for most people.