How come it's easier for a tranny to change both names than it is for my wife to get my last name if we forgot to do...

How come it's easier for a tranny to change both names than it is for my wife to get my last name if we forgot to do that the day of the wedding?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjxTrrbjmx0&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because the Jews aren't promoting traditional marriage

no way thats a man

Tfw no gay bf

because her taking on your name comes with civic and legal obligations

I think that's disingenuous. The name-change is an easy process because it comes on the tail-end of hormone replacement therapy, psychological therapy, and medical insurance oversight, which typically has some level of governmental oversight on top of that. Legally changing your name isn't easy down either path.

nooooo im a fuckin faggot... (s)he looked marriage material...

Because traps are love; traps are life. They are far superior to your 3-D, cis, female, pig-dogs.
youtube.com/watch?v=tjxTrrbjmx0&t=2s

they don't legally change their names, they just say that is their name. It's like how they say they are a female but they still have a dick

Don't you want to marry a sexy, feminine boy?

no, they cant have my children.

BJ growing exceedingly fat.
I don't suppose even legendary line trap will last much longer.

look it up, sue lightning. Definitly a trans, fapped to many vids

>Bailey Jay

Great, now I have to fap

>that voice
how

I don't know why anyone assumes gender anymore. In another 20 years they'll probably be able to make convincing post op vaginas and we'll have to go back to hanging bloody sheets to prove we married a virgin woman.

theirs already cosmetic surgery to create another hymen

Trannies =/= traps

>some sick fuck tranny is out there getting fake hymen for his fake mangina and hunting, for a victim to take his cherry

Yet, we don't have the technology to get me a second dick so I can DP my girl

Boipucci is the future

It is truly a sign of the apocolypse

>tfw no shoulder mounted dick to suck when I'm bored

no way this is real....right...?

Unrelated but, why did that guy and tyrone get so popular when there are thousands of people on fiverr?