Walk into UK supermarket

>Walk into UK supermarket...

>See this...

Amerihams, can you stop sending over your fructose syrup, GM riddled non-food shit.

Our number 1 export is obesity lol. Look at mexico man.

We will when your country stops wanting it.

Hey I love all the additive and sugar riddled American produce.

>General Motors riddled non-food

Reese's are the best
you suck

This

hey man our coke tastes better than yours fuck off

stop buying it then

But I love Quaker oats

Motherfuckers are lucky to have grits, throw in some scrambled eggs, a fresh grapefruit on the side, and a black coffee and you have yourself a damn good breakfast.

Do those say "Chocotastic"?
Ours is called chocolate fudge, or is that a new flavor?

In case you didn't get memo, boycott Pepsi and Kelloggs.

I've seen poptarts in shops for well over a decade mate

>he doesn't eat fruit rollups out of his gf's pussy

He's talking about soda, carlos.

You hilarious cuck, don't you realize that UK consumer culture has literally been a pale reflection of American culture for 50 years?

You should be happy you're finally getting HFCS. Every mass-produced food product in Britain is an imitation of a USA success story with the corn syrup replaced with more expensive and less healthy European bleached beet sugar.

This. Reese Puffs cereal so fucking good.

Yeah, don't eat like any of that shit. You should eat that Quaker oatmeal though.

Those Lucky Charms look tasty tho senpai.

>£5...
>No thanks Israel

Use to work at a sweet shop that imported American sweets, can confirm 50g chocolate bars contained 75% of your daily sugar intake. Shit was nice though, Hershys is over rated tho

Cadbury's older recipe was the shout for me

Is that a cereal section or like an American section?

Wish I had that many options desu.

Stop buying it and we will.

REESE'S PUFFS REESE'S PUFFS

Can someone instruct me on how to cook a pop tart?

Are they microwavable or do they go in the toaster and if they go in the microwave does the foil have to be removed or is it heat resistant?

I bought some a few years ago and kept eating them cold and wasn't all that impressed and thought they were chewy but I imagine they'll be a lot nicer hot.

Simple solution - you should collectively all stop buying it.

Also stop buying the shitty American beer at the bars, only rednecks in the deep south drink that here.

Who the fuck buys these besides Americans already living in the UK?

It says
>world food

So that little section is probably USA.

>GM riddled.

Isn't that banned in the EU?

..oh, right.

kek

>Drinking the fizzy jew

It's on the side of the box you twat.

Why would you use lucky charms and pop tarts to represent us?

>ugh americunts stop giving us stuff

stop accepting it you faggot

>$6 for syrup

>world foods
>thats the best america can offer

Then don't buy it, dipshit.

You sounds like a leftist

>I don't like it so it should be banned!

Stop buying it then stupid bongs

Remove the pop tarts from the foil. Throw them in the garbage can. Take the foil, crumple it up, and put it in the microwave.

Smile, enjoy the light show, then boil up some fucking rice and toss a raw egg in the bowl before you eat it.

If people actually bought it the wouldn't put it in the niche world food section and charge double for it.

The only reason they can overcharge for it is because that shit is actually pretty rare here.

Expensive. Reese's are $3 and the Fruit Roll Ups are $2 here.

when I walk into me local tescos theres a tiny li'l ol sec'ion 'or dem amerrycan lads

't 'as dem twinkers, reesy pooftas, pop'ar' and nerds!

Instant oatmeal is top quality breakfast m8. You could use a touch of a lighter meal than your current national dish. Stop pretending you people aren't lard asses too.

>be in the world foods isle
>ree why is there so much american food here
have you considered offing yourself lately?

Can you please post a picture of your baked bean section? Preferably with your options for plain, unflavored beans. My gf refused to believe that the UK doesn't have any maple bacon beans in their aisles.

i miss when cadbury was good

>$6

£6 is more like $80 Canucks.

Goddamn why are Pop Tarts so good

>stop buying the shitty American beer at the bars

Which American beers are common in British bars?
I thought they generally only have British beers and Guinness?

They have to ship it across the atlantic

I used to make fun of Mexican coke and say think it had roaches in it. Until I found out mexicans for the most part will not drink sodas unless they have real sugar in them. Blew my mind. What else do you know south of the border that us burgers do not?

DONT LISTEN TO THE RETARDS

GRITS ARE NASTY

GET CREAM OF WHEAT

You use natural can sugar. Also pop always tastes better from glass.

I never read the packaging with microwavable food as the amount of time I stick it in for depends on the size of the meal but with pop tarts they also fit in the toaster so I wasn't sure but still threw the box out.

One question. If there isn't a demand for it, why would they even bother selling it over there? I mean, I guess I understand the cereal, but Pop tots are discusting, and British chocolate blows away Hersheys.

>t. alex jones

We don't have the 'Shart in Mart' problem America has.

You put them in a toaster oven you mong. Your ignorance of the preparation of American cuisine is insulting.

100% this

>that flag
>this topic

Why don't you just not buy it you stupid Limey fucktard?

The poptarts are actually about the same price. I have no idea why the oatmeal is so expensive.

>The only reason they can overcharge for it is because that shit is actually pretty rare here.

And bongs keep buying it because it's better than bongland alternatives, keeping the price high. A vicious cycle

This process brought Worst Cookie to the UK a few years ago, and now they're everywhere, even in newsagents'. I've seen gas stations with 3 flavours of Oreo and no digestive biscuits. Goes to show how truly terrible your food is

REESES PUFFS CEREAL ITS CANDY FOR BREAKFAST

Which accent are you trying to mock here? Croatian?

RARE
A
R
E

FLAG
L
A
G

When I see Amerifat foods it makes me want to throw up. Always stick with actual real food that has nutriens and be healty ubermensch!

RARE
A
R
E

>pop

To be fair, I'm 26 and I've literally never seen someone with shart in their pants in a store. You see fat fucks on wheels every now and then, but that's about it. Not to say it doesn't happen.

>grits

Fucking nasty shit. Used to always put it on my plate at Ft. Benning and the dumb negresses there could hardly speak a form on intelligible English so you couldn't tell them to take that disgusting shit off your plate.

We got one of those too. Ours has Spotted Dick in your section. The fuck is that stuff?

It's pop you Nigger

12 shelves of pure unseasoned hilarity.

(not a picture of a warehouse, Britbongs pad their stores with lots of the same variety so that stores don't seem bare)

Letting harmful substances into the body of the nation is a crime - keeping the people healthy is at the heart of nationalism! No degenerate yank corporate foods that weaken the people must be allowed! This filth has harmed the people and contributed to their apathy and weakness!

Shut he fuck up pic related.

I like browsing the American aisle though, you find some interesting stuff there

They sell some good shit during American week in Lidl too.

>Finn talking about food
>their national dish is literally blood in intestines

wew

Someone mind explaining the fructose is bad meme? You're only saving 1 ATP per molecule of fructose vs glucose.

>5 pounds for a box of Lucky Charms
United Cuckdom eternally cucked

it's a bristol/farmer accent you fucking uncultured amerinigger off yourself fat piece of shit you have to go back to the swamp you were born from shrek-looking motherfucker

Can people stop whining about HFCS?

That stuff is Nigglet chow...

Go eat another deep fried Mars bar you fat fuck.

Toaster, but don't burn it.

Fuck that shit. Coco krispies are the best

What a faggot

It's a forced meme from peopleofwalmart. I've never seen someone shit themselves in my life.

Lol. Sorry Venezuela. Overthrow your leaders and start importing fucking food.

>Kelloggs

Can't sell their shit stateside so they ship it to limes

Fucking priceless

Dude, you are literally ruining the one thing he clings to so he doesn't commit suicide. Let him unironically believe in mart sharting

>cuisine

Ok so high fructose is a bitch but you say one more thing about GMOs without a reasoned, valid argument I will slit your fucking throat you limey bastard

dont you EVER, EVER talk about genetic engineering disparagingly again you biscuitcuck, holy SHIT

I don't know what that accent means you retarded limey fuck just kys you piece of shit.

>snapchat

This is happening in Australia as well. Do they export ANYTHING healthy?

australian stores have more variety kek.

Do they have Tunnocks Teacakes in America?

Freedom

>american "cuisine"