CANADA YES! B.C. teacher fired for having the wrong opinion

nationalpost.com/m/wp/full-comment/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-b-c-teacher-fired-for-having-the-wrong-opinion

>A teacher at a posh private school in British Columbia was fired last month after making an innocuous comment about abortion to his Grade 12 law class.

>The 44-year-old teacher, who has asked that he not be identified to protect what’s left of his career, was teaching “the criminal law unit, a lesson on vice, ethics, morality and the law” to his small class in the Vancouver-area school in late November.

>“I was working my way through examples of how some people’s sense of personal ethics was more liberal than the letter of the law,” he said in an email.

>In other words, he said, in a pluralistic democracy, there’s often “a difference between people’s private morality and the law.“ I find abortion to be wrong,” he said, as another illustration of this gap, “but the law is often different from our personal opinions.” That was it, the teacher said. “It was just a quick exemplar, nothing more. And we moved on.”

>A little later, the class had a five-minute break, and when it resumed, several students didn’t return, among them a popular young woman who had gone to an administrator to complain that what the teacher said had “triggered” her such that she felt “unsafe” and that, in any case, he had no right to an opinion on the subject of abortion because he was a man.

>The school, for the record, is a witheringly progressive one. Before classes even started last fall, teachers underwent serious “gender training” given by QMUNITY, an organization for LGBTQQ2S (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, questioning and two-spirit) people. Teachers were told in no uncertain terms, for instance, that “no one is 100-per-cent male or female” and that everyone is somewhere on the “gender spectrum.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>getting fired for having a non offensive opinion

Reminder Canada doesn't have free speech.

>Just within reason :^)
>even though we liberals define the limits haha

I feel sorry for leafs. Feels nice being in the land of the free

I'm gay and I fucking hate LBTQ and most of G as well

I'm sorry some of us are normal besides liking dicks instead of blood belching axe wounds

Classic canada

>>The school, for the record, is a witheringly progressive one. Before classes even started last fall, teachers underwent serious “gender training” given by QMUNITY, an organization for LGBTQQ2S (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, questioning and two-spirit) people. Teachers were told in no uncertain terms, for instance, that “no one is 100-per-cent male or female” and that everyone is somewhere on the “gender spectrum.”
this is a joke, right?

This just makes me wonder what he Disagrees with.

It's almost 2017, dontcha know? This is the 21st century, we have to work hard on eliminating the bigotries of the past.

Get with the times.

>QQ2S
>QQ
Literal whining in the name now

Pretty soon I won't be able to tell Canada and Sweden apart.

>LGBTQQ2S

How many letters can they add? Is P for pedofile next?

So you're saying canada doesn't have free speech laws? Who should we notify about this?

user, I just want you to know...
The sun is rising on Friday.

Just hold on, you're doing well.

tfw our guy Prof Peterson was right all along

There was a time when Canada was great, but then weedmans supposed father began the systematic destruction of this country under the guise of 'multiculturalism'

I can see why the rest of the world thinks Canada is a joke. I haven't spent much time in Canada in the past 18 or so months, but as I travel and work around the world and see other countries, it is apparent at what a joke Canada is.

It didn't have to be this way. It really didn't.

I don't blame everyone for hating on the leafs on this board. I too would want to ban all the smug new 'canadians' who have settled in cities like Toronto and Vancouver. The decedents of people who actually helped build this country hate these people just as much as you guys do.

I guess that the point I am getting at is that people often (and rightfully so) mistake kindness for weakness. And if the weak happen to be affluent or wealthy, it only compounds the problem.

If you ever get the chance to travel in the third world, if you stand out, like I so often do, people try so hard to rip you off in every way possible. So what does Canada do, it brings these people here. You can take the person out of the third world, but you cant take the third world out of the person.

>LGBTQQ2S
>tfw the "LGBTWTFBBQ" meme has come true
What have we done

Next should be BBQ

>LGBTQQ2S
>2 spirit
>questioning
I'm questioning their right to live

>LGBTQQ2S
Okay this is getting out of hand now. The sad part is there is a lot more to come. FUCK!

Good thing I already have several job offers to teach overseas.

Good luck, fellow Anglos. All our countries are going down the shitter.

>Before classes even started last fall, teachers underwent serious “gender training” given by QMUNITY, an organization for LGBTQQ2S (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, questioning and two-spirit) people. Teachers were told in no uncertain terms, for instance, that “no one is 100-per-cent male or female” and that everyone is somewhere on the “gender spectrum.”

We need to meme Canada out of existence.

he warned us

we should have listened

/r/ing Peterson edits of doom Paul

this guy is literally the only voice of reason in this country right now

it's pretty scary

Send halp Anglo brothers.. we've lost our way

Who is this?

>A teacher at a posh private school in British Columbia was fired last month
>A teacher at a posh private school in British Columbia
>A teacher at a posh private school
>a fucking private school

This is no different than a company firing you for saying some retarded shit.

Brits are quickly becoming the shittiest posters.

The Native pepe hat is definitely interesting, I've never heard of him.

please respond

jordan peterson, the professor who's currently getting in some hot water at U of T for speaking out against the mandatory 'use my pronouns' bill

he had a really great interview with joe rogan who thankfully keeps his mouth shut for most of the interview
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
everyone should probably watch this eventually

But blood belching axe wounds taste way better than rotten frosting guns.

Professor at UofT who made a series of videos in September about Bill C-16 and how he refuses to use made up pronouns. He focuses on totalitarianism and ideology, and believes that things like Bill C-16 contribute to totalitarianism

The frog hat was made for him by a native American friend in whose mythology frogs bring warning of bad times

>bad times
Hopefully not for us.

England is reponsible for contaminating the world with its filthy liberalism. This country deserves a punishment from the Providence

Pretty soon all teachers in the education system will be single fat bureaucratic women with kids completely dependent on the government to survive.

It was exactly the horror show he’d imagined: His boss sat among a crowd of students, ran through a list of what had gone wrong and “what I needed to do to change.” While most students appeared to be on his side, the offended girl was still furious.

He apologized specifically to her, but then made what was apparently a fatal error: He said he liked her, that she was a bright and engaging student, and said he’d told her father just that at a recent parent-teacher night.

She stormed out of the class in tears, and he was again castigated by his superiors, this time for having been “too personal” in his apologia

Also watch the Joe Rogan video in Definitely one of Joe's best podcasts, if you've got 3 hours to watch/listen

>read pedophile in my PJW voice
Goddamnit, I hate this place.

>a popular young woman who had gone to an administrator to complain that what the teacher said had “triggered” her such that she felt “unsafe” and that, in any case, he had no right to an opinion on the subject of abortion because he was a man

This is stasi shit
Training the students and young women to report their peers to the diversity police so they can lose their jobs.

Have the wrong thoughts?
HAHA, NO JOB FOR YOU!

>He apologized specifically to her, but then made what was apparently a fatal error: He said he liked her, that she was a bright and engaging student, and said he’d told her father just that at a recent parent-teacher night.

>She stormed out of the class in tears, and he was again castigated by his superiors, this time for having been “too personal” in his apologia

end my life

>77
Kek's will be done.

What does it mean?

Its a private school. Its a private organization. They can fire him for anything they want. They could fire him for sneezing if they want. This isn't a question of free speech but company rights. There is nothing wrong here.

>There is nothing wrong here.
Please nuke us.

What the absolute fuck?! It's not just feminism. Leftism is worse than cancer. Government is literally becoming inmates in charge of the asylum. At this point I'm starting to hope the US annexes Canada and then there's a civil war that kills all these awful subhumans.

Yes there is something wrong. Canadian culture is more far gone than American. Fix your shit. You're supposed to be our hat, act like it.

will I be spared at least burger-kun~

literally what is wrong with a private corporation firing someone who they think doesn't represent their company image well?

also meant to reply here

Legal does not equal okay. This is still clearly indicative of a cancerous culture.

Only if you can correctly answer this question. How many genders are there?

Leftist cunts in charge of the government doing as they please
>WUD DA FUG D:That's just the way it is. There is nothing wrong with that.

jesus fucking christ

uh.. s-TWO. There are t-two genders...

im not sure whats worse ; libertarian or marxist

Meme the school out of existence?

so companies should have no say in firing their workers? what are you? a commie?

>LGBTQQ2S

YOU FORGOT INTERSEX AND ALLY REEEEEEEEE

I'm an anarcho-nihilist-primitivist.

You are spared. Grab a gun practice your accuracy on this picture of Justin Trudeau dressed as his fursona.

Its the companies money. Why the fuck should they be forced to pay someone they don't want working for them. Who the fuck are you to decide what they do with their hard earned money?

But I'm not related to the leaf. My brother disappeared and the leaf took over his home.
I miss my brother...

>a fucking leaf

I didn't disagree with your point about a private business being able to do as it pleases. I specifically said your culture is fucked.

>Before classes even started last fall, teachers underwent serious “gender training” given by QMUNITY, an organization for LGBTQQ2S

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING FUCKING LONGER AND MORE LETTERS AND NUMBERS AND SHIT

>less than 0.5% of the western world and less than 0.1% of the world in general supports and fully believes in these multiple genders theories
>the ones that follow those theories have become more powerful than straight white males in Canada

Now I'm not saying Canada just won the most cucked nation award, but Germany, you're redeeming yourself just by not being as shit as the fucking leafs.

adding that to my meme folder
tfw I genuinely miss something i never experienced

>it's okay to have your kid get someone fired for fee-fees because you paid for a School Gold Account

"no"

>tfw you don't know if you should laugh or cry.

what was even the point of making that post? it would have been more graceful not to reply at all then just post that and make it obvious you have nothing to say

>LGBTQQ2S
I used to make jokes about this

I mean he could have just been a shitty teacher and they wanted a reason to fire him. It is just that the reason they used is just him having a differing opinion, not for being explicitly bad at his job.

>LGBTQQ2S
This shit needs to stop.

This wasn't the government that fired the teacher, nor was it a freedom of speech issue.

This was a private elite academy specializing in sheltered wealthy liberals and the teacher was let go for being insensitive.

HR stazi is in all the workplaces. Say the wrong thing and people report you to the officers.

is canada the sweden of america?

Can some kind user explain this to me like I'm dumb (because i am) - what the friggen hell is 2 Spirit?

The frog hat was a gift to him by the Kwakwaka'wakw tribe of British Columbia or something like that. He is the spokesfrog.

Does Sweden secretely genocide it's aboriginal population as well?

California isn't even that cucked yet.

yes

so?
its a fucking private school, you conveniently left that out of your post.

private companies can do whatever the fuck they want, the customer comes first.

I'm near that tribe, or in it? It's a name I know for sure.

>men can't have an opinion on abortion
>no one is either man or female
I hate Canada.

as i recall, native american tribes had a concept of people who were not traditional men or women. they were called 2 spirits.

That's about all i know.

no, its if you work for a private company and you have different opinions than the administration, they can fire you without consequence.

its called capitalism

Yes? Hello. You have my attention. Was there something you wanted?

I feel sick /pol
Is our fight already lost, have we been defeated? The way i see it is this, in a small period of time, possibly in the next decade, the world will be divided into two nations: Feminist cancerous marxist shitholes and third world nations who live in mud and feed the marxist, hedonist communities that are filled with LGBTQQS2OIFNLAMEBUID-people and many other sexualities and genders. I am talking about the nations that are known as "western nations" at the moment.
And there is absolutely nothing we can do to stop it, we get silenced if we even try
>feelsbadman

>a popular young woman
>triggered

and instead of speaking to the teacher directly after class in a personal manner to keep things low-key, she immediately abuses that popularity and power to bully the teacher out of his job.

bitches and whores
day of the rake
etc etc

pls

I'm trying to laugh but I'm getting sad.
Literal thought police.

holy shit dominican bro suh.

That's a lot of syllables when you could just say "fag"

> LGBTQQ2S

yeah, nah, I'm just calling them Seals from now on.

1. short for Sexual Alphabet

2. most of them are obese aquatic sea mammals

Nice satire post, can't believe all of the idiots in this thread actually believe something like this to be possible. Haha.

Oh ok....cheers burgerbro.