Italian tourist is killed after entering in a favela mislead by GPS

Two Italian pals were doing a South American trip by motorcycle. But they went to Rio...
After knowing Christ the Redeemer, they intended to go to Copacabana beach. They looked at their GPS for the shortest path, but GPS sent them to Santa Marta favela, where they were confused as policemen. Roberto Bardella, 52, took a headshot. The other guy, 59, is in shock state.
I really would like to say sorry, but
>Current year
>Trusting in GPS at Rio de Janeiro
g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/turista-italiano-e-morto-apos-entrar-por-engano-em-favela-no-rio.ghtml

bump for the bantz

"Morro dos Prazeres" : The name of the favela is "Mountain of Pleasures".
A mullato country is always dangerous, go to Rio de Janeiro is like to swim with sharks. The nature of those beasts is to kill.
(it's obvious unfair a comparison between sharks and favelados, apologies to sharks)

Favela high brow culture.

This is your country on multiculturalism.

Also, Brazil needs to exterminate its favelas to improve tourism.

>brazilians will literally kill cops with no hesitation if they enter the wrong place

what in the fuck. is this what liberals want for europe?

Brown people strike again. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

Ive been wanting to visit brazil for a while but not if shit like this keeps happening

Yes. It is racist to arrest muslims and niggers. They should be free to do whatever they want.
Pls, someone kill all the left faggots.

Well, yes, that`s what you can expect if you enter a shanty town in south america.

Christians will never realize that Jesus is the Devil.

Why do first worlders travel to Third world shitholes like our countries?

I mean, it is cool if you stay in the tourist zone but if you get out you're fucked

Lol damn that sucks. Brazil needs a dictatorship, a democracy wont clean the gang problem.

what is this, some art show?

Cultural Marxism at Brazilian Unis

>Go to Brazil
>Decide to randomly go to random places on my bike

Yea bro that's a brilliant idea

On the other hand this is a great opportunity for someone like OP to develop an App that shows you where the favelas are on your GPS

Gringo tomo bala. Aqui quem manda e' o Comando!

>Bad planning
>Poor research
>Shitty choice of transportation/attire

Don't they know that cops in Rio ride motorbikes?

have the GPS penalize routes that go through high-crime areas when it's doing a search. problem solved.

it's pretty surprising they don't do this already

Remember the race of Yahoos from Gulliver's Travels?

>Visiting Brazil
There was their first mistake

>going to brazil

i bet a lot of GPS systems actually do try to avoid bad areas in a subtle way, for liability reasons.

That's happened to before in the US. Got lost in Camden, Houston's 3rd ward and the worst one of all, west Hollywood

>wealthy adventure motorcyclists
>go looking for adventure
>find it
>get killed

and nothing of value was lost.

Why don't you just genocide everything living in those hellholes`?

>what the fuck, rio?
t. jesus

They should wall it off and station a firebase nearby to shell it whenever this kind of shit happens.

Literally Detroit is the same. Ask the cops in Inkster, they don't patrol half the town as the drug dealers have a bounty on their heads and will open fire. So they say fuck it.

Source: Worked alongside then for a month.

>going to Rio de Janeiro as tourist instead some Eastern Europe country

Why so much effort for suicide?

More like an ancap dream

haha yeah
also we should give up our guns

A year ago I would have given you shit for living in a country where being a cop and entering a neighborhood is a death sentence, but at least your degenerates respect some boundaries. BLM saw to it that we don't even have that anymore.

This is whats in store for the west
Already exists in the US

That's how it'll be here soon enough, don't worry, we'll be enriched too.

I know a couple that wanted to ride a motorcycle all the way down to the bottom of Argentina. They hit Guatemala and turned back because the roads were shit.

It would be a blast if it weren't for the obvious problems.

Lotta retards in the first world have zero idea how bad things really are

Their first mistake was visiting Brazil. Their last mistake was... visiting Brazil.

Is Brazil a failed state?

no
It's just like every non-white country in the world, it has massive no-go areas where criminal gangs run things

>Rio de Janigger

hey gringos NEVER enter in a favela, its a stateless anarchic community where there is no cops, medics, justice, whatever
don't do trips into it, you are losing nothing

Nearly the same architecture

>current year
>going to the third world for vacation

And how would they pass through Darien Gap?

can I get a source on this particular picture?

If they hadn't thought he was police would they still have murdered him or just robbed him?

Most motorcycle trippers seem clueless and or retarded.

Fucking kek, Brazil in a nutshell.

also, checked

That's exactly what they want for Europe, and the entire world.

To them, the police should only exist as a suggestive force that only enforces laws if they are broken by whites, and especially hard if they are against non-whites. Liberals' utopia is the favelas of Brazil, but writ large. Imagine, a whole world full of mongrel brown people, running around in anarchy and chaos, able to kill cops with impunity, and a small amount of white people doing laborious work and paying for their welfare and roads. That's the liberal ideal. That's their paradise.

Whats hilarious is that all the favelas are where Jesus has his back turned, while the decent area of Rio is where he has his front turned to.

Yes

That's why you shouldn't go to non-white shitholes

>the favelas are where Jesus has his back turned

hahahaha not even Jesus can save those animals.

To be fair, those Italians where retarded. Who in their right mind would willingly drive into a favela. Especially on a fucking motorcycle.

fuuuuck this is some judge dredd scene

this.
evolution is still at work, don't bealive the teachophobes: dumb retards that didn't learn anything where they were visiting gets cap.
also you don't believe the cover sorry right??
They were looking for drugs or hookers I garetee

The favelas are ancap fags wet dream

they wanted drugs or hookers and they coudln't afford the tourist area pussy

>coudln't afford

How the fuck could you not afford prostitutes in Brazil lol? Shit maybe they did belong in the favelas after all.

Mestizos are exactly the same as us white first worlders, of course they would have a road connecting NA and SA, it would be stupid and backwards not to

Why the fuck would anyone go to brazil as a tourist?

das raysiss. Apps that have tried that have been terrorized by sjws/shitskins to stop.

What a fucking shit ass country can't solve its "favela" problem by simply "re-educating", or if necessary, exterminating the shit people. This question also for you, Sweden. You bitch ass nigger.

Not even remotely. That Albania picture is pretty. The other is a jumble of shit.

>liberal politicians in this country use Brazil as a positive example of multiculturalism

ORDEM E PROGRESSO

Is it true that the sky high homicide rate is partly because of the police death squads going into favelas to kill gang members and the usual shitskins?

Rio is fun of you're like me and have nothing to live for. The people are nice and there is always the chance some little monkey will put one in your head and do the job for you. Plus pussy is easy to get and the stds might kill you. Hell even buying weed could lead to you being murdered.

If you have a good life I would stay away.

NO MORE SPAGETTI for brazil
No linguine
No ravioli
No PASTA AT ALL

TOTAL
FUCKING
WAR

ive always wanted to see south america in general but no way in fuck am i going to brazil

>sorry
I feel nothing for these idiots who go to third world countries and die.
Your ancestors do everything you ensure you have a good life, and you throw it away to go die in some shithole.

Pussy, it's fucking fun.

One less italian sick fucking pervet,thanks god

Italians are the shitblood of this world

Mario is gonna jump over us

>mfw within 30 years europe and northern america will be equally shit

Why doesn't Sup Forums like favelas?

Is a an anarchocapitalist community! You can buy and sell ANYTHING (including lolis and drugs), there's absolutely zero presence of state and you'll get shot if you enter uninvited.

>Why doesn't Sup Forums like favelas?
Niggers.

Because muds live in it so it automatically is shit. If whites lived in a favella it would be a utopia in a day.

So says the gypsy.

Why doesn't some rich billionaire go build a castle in a favella, and live as a king, a law unto himself. Employ a private security force, grow and sell drugs
That's what I'd do if I was filthy rich

I like them in video games like max Payne 3 and mw2 real life I will pass

>anarchocapitalist
tell that to the gang members and leaders
it's authoritarian warlord rule if not dictatorial, they just suck at it

Lolis you say?

Sup Forums is anti-degeneracy taskforce 101

We investigating the goverment and UN for pizza now

Times change man

Sounds like a shithole.

Regular capitalism is terrible.

Anarco capitalism would be equally terrible, but now people don't need to follow any common law.

So you're saying America and parts of Europe is non-white.

Brazil needs to be nuked IMO.

500+ ghettos

What flag is this?

Dominica

If you were that rich why live in a fucking shithole like Rio?

Sheep and goats

It's happening here in Australia too. Sudanese gangs turning Melbourne in to 3rd world city. In Sydney the NSW police still crack down hard on Arabs & Muslims with broad political support, but takes it's toll on the city.

GPS is required to avoid bad areas? Fucking since when nigger.

Retards, good he was killed

5 star post right here

Funny, I never wanted to visit South America, even as a kid

Such a shame, if they stopped acting like backward nigrats then they might not have to live in such squalor.

Also
>Not watching the Olympics
>Not learning to stay the fuck away from Brazil
lel, if you want a Brazilian experience go to Portugal, it's much safer.