Be honest, how many of you were wiggers in your younger days?

Be honest, how many of you were wiggers in your younger days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WnIpwXG_g20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was.

I had my mom iron on G-UNIT on my sweat pants well before there was a clothing line.

Now I have White children.

I still love nigger music, except this time it's high bebop jazz. Charlie Parker, Bud Powell, super geniuses.

The only good rapper imo now is Kool Keith

My gamer tag was

wiggawiddatrigga

I was fat in high school. And into metal. So it was the goth squad for me.

I still am because it's funny as fuck to drunkenly talk to my friends like we're all ghetto niggas. It's a joke to all of us, but we probably seem wiggery to people who see us doing it anyway.

not at all

Trees are dying.

i.. i just really liked Johnny Blaze clothes, alright?

Stop being a disgrace to my fucking country and refrain from making shit threads on Sup Forums you stupid fucking PNM gutter rat!

He's no joke.

no

Yo mah nigga

GUILTY

Fine.

I was skater trash. Hated rap, loved punk and rock.

I'm not a faggot

Never. Preppy jock here, we had literay zero niggers in my high school, "coincidentally" we were named best high school in my state.

Never. What a fucking embarrassment.

It was usually rich kids that were the dumbest, trashiest wiggers too.

I do this too. It's a joke. It's sort of like, "let's see how absolutely fucking retarded I can sound by texting like a fucking dindu." Super fun, senpai

Me but I did it for the nookie

youtu.be/WnIpwXG_g20

I went through a John Cena fase in like 4th grade and wore jorks.

I was king faggot.. Thank fuck i grew up

Most of us were metalhead outsiders, it is our feelings of social rejection that make us bitter and hateful.

I was part of the tail end of the mall rat/punk generation. Only the Jews were wiggers in my middle school since we only had one black person in my grade. High school was different since two other towns attended and both towns had projects so niggers finally put all the posers in their. I just sat on the sidelines and watched it all unfold

*in their place
>iJew

No. I may have appeared leftist since I was into led zep and rhcp and the like and I played guitar.

Wiggers killed rock. You should be hung, drawn and quartered.

That was really the time to make a stand, it's really too late now.