How do we solve Japan's hikikomori (shut-in for you Gainjins) problem?

How do we solve Japan's hikikomori (shut-in for you Gainjins) problem?

>not my problem
It's spreading quickly to the west, goyim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yS5ZeXXmlQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why contain it?

Give young men a reason to invest in society. Which is to say, jobs, family, and national pride.

>"b-but that doesn't agree with my globalist-feminist values!"

Back to video games it is then.

About time /po/ stopped ignoring Japanese's massive social problems.

Because Sup Forums always has one secret weeb thread up and if you don't like it RÄ“ddit is down the hall to the left.

Sage

looks like chris trott

This

Not my problem

you sure showed me

How can that guy be hikkikomori if he's outside?

check mate atheist

Who cares?

this, mostly

It's not my problem.

I can emphatize though, they probably lost a job or failed at uni then because of pressures from their family and society, these people just can't show their faces anymore because of shame. Hence it's not unusual to read about people who is a hiki for 10 years.
I'm also sure they wanted to kill themselves over that time span, just didn't have the balls or didn't want their loved ones to have to see their dead bodies, that's why Aokigahara is a popular suicide spot.

Sex is the primal drive for men. This faggots are locked down cos they cant taste pussy. They need to lower the market value of pussy to make it affordable for this beta cucks.

But... thinking about this, letting all this beta faggots on isolation is the best way to spread more alpha genes. So.... Fuck them, let them stay in their faggy rooms and die.

He's probably just buying food. Hikkomori means that they have dropped out of society, not that they never go outside

melonpan gehe weg

What causes it?

Make society more accessible to autists and actually worth contributing to and you will solve the neet problem.
The only problem is that will never happen.
Humanity has always purged out the undesirables from the social hierarchy.
At least in the old days they were killed off.
These days, young men are forced to live a bizarre life of total isolation & hedonism.

Culture

Honestly don't think the market value of pussy will ever drop; how could it?

Hikikomori and MGTOW are the same thing
Just east vs west

no. here is the reason why japan is on the road to selfdestruction

youtube.com/watch?v=yS5ZeXXmlQs

This, though Trump has gone a long way for me to reconnect to society.

>But... thinking about this, letting all this beta faggots on isolation is the best way to spread more alpha genes.
You're a fucking retard who needs to look up the definition of recessive genes.

MGTOW is just a faggy way of declaring how much of a loser you are. Hikikomori just wants to be left alone, it's a shameful thing to them.

There was an accidental experiment in England.

All the kids in highschool make an agreement. They invite the girls to dates. If the girl didnt give a bj, they all agree to dont invite her again. After a few week with no dates, all the girls agree to suck dick.

So... there could be lots of way to drop the market value. In fact, just the beta faggots flooding the market give the alpha chads (like me) even more pussy. Cos faggots will fag.

which culture? in relation to what? how?

This user is right to an extent.

Sup Forums may bitch about modern women being scum but many modern men aren't much better. Plenty here bitch about nu-males but keep in mind there are a lot of NEETS, weebs and robots who frequent this site and can't get laid, much less into a meaningful relationship as well. Just a different breed of scum.

Scum deserves scum, lower your standards to your actual level. Tumblrinas are your level. Used up whores who're are desperately looking for a guy in their late 20's and up are your level. If they weren't, then you would've gotten pussy or a real relationship earlier than that.

The problem is that the media is encouraging people to heighten their standards to ridiculous levels and hate against/turn away from the opposite sex via feminism or MGTOW bullshit. That and hedonism.

that's nice and all but people are never going to unify under something like that. It's the same reason communism will never work out.

Fuck off kike, leave Japan alone and let's focus on our own problems

Saged

Why does Pepe have a turtle body?

Why did he tuck his shirt in?

but the aesthetic tho

Fuck off tyrone, if the faggot cant go out of his room, those are shitty genes.

This. "Muh all womyn are whores" is a fucking meme. The bottom line is that faggots cant have a normal conversation with a female. Maybe autism, maybe pain beta behaviour. Who knows, but if going to bars and parties and meeting woman is "degeneracy" or some kind of shit like that... well you are going to spend serious cash in hoes... O right, NEETs cant afford hoes.

japanese culture is a lot more pressurized to succeed from an early age and work fucking hard for most of their life, usually in a soul destroying corporate job. no wonder there are lots of drop outs.

After ejaculation probably feels like just the lowest scum type of human being

Their culture and asian culture in general where everyone is pressured by their family and society to have good grades, good job, be succesful etc etc. I'm sure even in the west, people want to be succesful. Now, imagine that pressure multiplied in Japan.
When they fail at getting good grades, a job, whatever, they hide themselves from their family and society in shame hence Hiki.

>It's spreading quickly
look at deviantart and tell me its not already here motherfucker

Or better yet, just look at this site. Or most nerd-oriented millenial/gen Z social media sites in general.

You're a fucking mongoloid.
No better than those knuckledraggers from /fit/ who whine and cry when they have manlet suns despite being 6'5'' because they married a 4'9'' whore to appease their pedo fetish.

>ask students what there dream is
>more than one actually say to be a NEET.

> How do we fix NEETs
With Employment, Education and Training.

>Are ya winning, son?

I mean yeah for sure

its cool

No! NOOOOOOOOOO! WE NEED TO SHAME THEM INTO KILLING THEMSELVES!
FUCK YOU AND YOUR SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS!

major World War would solve his problem, want us to start one you incompetent baboons?

>feeling bad after masturbation

wut

i don't see how you can differentiate between 'shut-in' and 'not' from some text and occasionally an image

The point was that DA has profiles and all that, so it's easy to go "oh yeah, they don't leave their room".

Oh, nice retardation you have in there.

Yes im 6`tall, but being beta has nothing to do with that. My brother is short fella but he is alpha as fuck and have a cool wife (nd good looking) and a few sons.

Your height has nothing to do with being beta. Is about your mind set. So fuck off tyrone, you are going lower and lower in every post.

>But hey... have a (you), im a merciful god.

sex robots that harvest sperm which gets collected by the govt. and used to grow Japanese babies in vats

Fukushima should have been enough, but the existential threat of annihilation was not sufficient. These people need a complete reeducation.

>How do we solve Japan's hikikomori (shut-in for you Gainjins) problem?

Find out what's causing it, and fix the problem.

In this case, as in most, it's probably a symptom of a globalist population reduction tactic.

Probably relying on some rather complicated psychological manipulation, and the ruthless exploits of human instincts.

The hikikomori problem is somewhat related to the herbivore problem, and most likely relates to a clandestine chemical warfare tactic, coupled with psychological targeting.

It's actually a bit more complex than that, but you are right that the problem is sort of migrating to the west.

The easiest way to kill off a populations males, is to convince the rest of the population that they aren't worth saving, thus taking advantage of the "Men are worthless" instinct.

LOL 10/10 user.

Men don't have any wars to fight, frontiers to conquer, countries to defend, Good to gather. It's all just been turned into work, get money, spend on luxuries. You either block the world out or turn into a robot an work you job for the rest your life.

Thank you Hans, found a new channel im going to watch.

Jobs

Kill anime

It also doesn't only happen in Japan, China has it's share of shut-ins. Not everyone will be able to compete with the 1 billion and China also promotes "make us proud son/daughter" from a very young age, but who cares about China.

Melonpan is actually pretty well of financially, so yes i guess?

NEET is a term invented by the British, not the Japanese.

>solve

1. No he doesn't. 2. How many people on Sup Forums do you expect to know obscure British youtubers?

>MGTOW

stopped reading it there.
Also many Japanese women aren't put into high areas of power, so most of them drop it to marry a husband and become a stay-at-home wife anyway.

Politics is downstream from culture. Japan has been a black hole for culture ever since the implosion of their society with the dropping of the atomic bombs. Such a devastating loss was completely incompatible with the fundamental pillars of militarism, stoicism, masculine elder worship, and masochistic dedication to the ideal. A man who lost his honor was expected to commit suicide as the only respectable exit, or else to fling his body into the enemy in one last heroic sacrifice. As a masculine culture, they did not do this. The very ground on which the culture was built evaporated. Since their recovery, their culture has been in hyper-revolution, with ideas and principles turning over faster than they can catch on. All that remains en masse is the masochistic dedication to the ideal. But without any ideal, this is just suicide in slow motion. Without a revivalist movement, they are doomed. Unsurprisingly, the only place this really exists is within the Yakuza and their far-right, which makes it completely unpalatable to the average citizen. No matter what financial problems they solve, crises will continue to arise.

the monkey guy is an idiot half of the time. but in case of japan he is speaking the truth. and since my country is on the way to selfdestruction and it feels realy bad man, i wish to raise awarenes about the failures of some of our western societies

Apparently, enough

Current NEET here.
I haven't had a job since July. I was homeless for a month before I moved back in with my parents. To make things worse I have been rejected from entry level factory work and the military. It's hard not to give up hope since the bottom of the barrel options in my town rejected me. It's getting hard to go out in public and see old friends because they always ask what I'm up to. I'm becoming a shut in.

All I want for Christmas is a job :(

I wish I knew. I'm one myself.

I hope they bring back conscription here. When guys these days just gratuate HS they have no direction. They often don't go to uni directly but start to work. And then they get stuck in that place because they bought a car and a apartment etc.
Conscription would give them time to mature and get disciplined.

The first thing you need to realize is that wanting "a job" isn't a thing.

If you can't find work, it means you don't have any of the needed skills for the available work where you have looked.

If you want money you have to earn it. You don't just get it. That's why you don't just "get" a job. And it's why you have to want something more than a job.

That discomfort you face when you're with your friends should be the first slap in the face to get you moving. Shutting the door to your cave is cowardice. Do you want to be a coward?

Find something you want. Figure out how much it's going to cost. Then develop the skills to help you pay for it.

Given that you are getting sucked into video games and drugs and music and the internet, chances are there are specific moments or periods of time in your childhood that you idealize and fantasize about returning to. Perhaps it's just the dreams from way back when. What that really means is that you want a family, and you realize that as it stands, you literally have none of the skills to be a father and none of the money, and you are becoming increasingly aware that time (and potential mates) are running out. Best step to it.

bring back harakiri

>tfw anime ain't real

Make life less shitty.

Fix women is the major thing.

never ever

it was a fucking jiminez arms bryco piece of shit gun.

I had one...it literally exploded in my hand when I fired it, it malfunctioned and went full retard for all three rounds I loaded.

damned niggers

What is this?

Is that the new No Man's Sky patch?

anime and japan will conquist the west

You don't. The trend and culture was created by the Japanese government so only the best bloodlines will breed.

hello 2014

Start with yourself, op.

>tfw NEET
>tfw annual income is six figures
Stay mad wagecucks

6 anime figures wont keep your lights on

That's not cool, this man has a physical and/or mental problem.

nobodys jelly about a parasite with money, hookers have money too and they are despicable bags of meat, just like you

real men care about respect, power and self improvement, but whatever man go back to your memes

hahahaa and he has to clean it all up. Probably looks at himself in the mirror afterwards and just nods in disappointment at himself.

Dude, pussy is the cheapest it has ever been.

There is software you can download that can hook you up with sex partners in seconds. It is literally impossible to not get laid if you don't go full autismo.

wasted get reeeeeeeeeeee

Help me get laid Eddie

Solid get

Caused by shit work all day ethic. Solve that and maybe will see results.

>projecting

>'sex'tuples

kek knows

i went full autismo eddie

Are you kidding this guy is living the dream, rich, gf, does whatever the fuck he wants

unfuck working culture

Total bullshit