ITT: We make fun of United Statians for being retarded enough to call themselves "Americans"

ITT: We make fun of United Statians for being retarded enough to call themselves "Americans".

>hurr lol durr I'm an americunt and wat is a cuntinunt?

Shut up Texas

Buttburt Amerigon detected

Umm, what about Alaska and Hawaii???

fuck off, puto

Most NON-English speaking countries, specially in Latin America and Europe, refer to people from the USA as "Estadounidenses", "Etats-Uniens", etc. (United Statian) which is the right way to call them, because anyone who's born in the American Contienent, it's an American.

It's like if there was a country in Europe, named United States of Europe, and they auto call themselves "Europeans", anyone how lived in Europe would be an European, not just people from that country; in the same way, anyone who lives in America(s) is an American not just people from the USA.

Literally no other country in both of those continents matter

Lmao third world is mad again

We have "America" in our name, though.

No, they use the word Americano.

>mestizo that can't geography bitching over a white mans name

>thinking any of those other countries are relevant

When will you apes finally evolve?

The United states speaks English retard. You are speaking English right now

There's only one America, and it's the good 'of US of A

Canada is queer cucked land, EVERYTHING below us is shitskin druglord land and coconut eating monkey fuckers, so we don't bestow the name America on either one.

When you're the best and rule the roost, you get to make the call. Stay jealous, everyone.

We call them americans. Cry harder, subhuman.

no we don't. everyone who isn't a fucking leftists calls it america

People from The United States should/must be called United Statians instead of Americans in order to avoid ambiguity in meaning. Strictly speaking, any person born in the Americas is an American; e.g. people from Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Canada and the other corresponding countries lying in the Americas.

Any other country on either of those continents have America in their name? No? Then I guess we get dibs. Fuck off.

This

This, can you leaf cucks and beaner cucks go be mad somewhere else? You're killing my vibe.

ITT we make fun of countries that barely exist

Fake Texas is sure salty.

United Statesian is a bit cumbersome, though.

Use context clues, I'm sure you can follow along in most cases.

Go back to the mosque, sausage lover.

we are the only relevant country in the Americas so this makes sense

Your country doesn't even speak the same language as us. What fucks do you give?
We're Americans, you're Americanos, and Canadians are just frosted faggots.

el burro sabé más qué tú.

>Be me
>Live in the United States of Mexico (or Mexican United States)
>People tell me I am Mexican
Fuck off, stinky Chile.

When you win the cultural war, call it whatever you want.
Until that day comes, shut the fuck up and get to the back of the bus.

>in order to avoid ambiguity in meaning.

Maybe it does not matter too much if the really dimwitted folks get confused.

UMMMMMM SOMEONE GONNA CHECK THIS?

u mad, shitskin?

Looool mind if I save that pic it's really funny

>United States
United States of America.
I thought Texas was supposed to be patriotic

we can't complain about them being called Americans when a lot of us call Americans Norteamericanos, excluding Canada and whatever the fuck lies there. It's the way it is you can't change that.

USA is America
on the left is The Americas
why are mestizo's so retarded

PH LAWD IS DAT SUM SATAN+?

>United States of America
>United States of Americans
>Americans for short because nothing else over here really matters desu

Come back when you sober up, ginger freak.

We call them Seppos.

After septic tanks.

But it's just banter, youse seppos are all grouse cunts aye

>REEEEE americans use a common english term that's been in use for over 200 years instead of a direct translation of estadounidenses. Why isn't english exactly spoken exactly the same as spanish

When someone references two large continents everyone automatically think of your country and forget the others.

Why is the America so alpha?

Hispanics call Americans "Americanos" or "Yanquis," Francophones call us "Americains," and Germanics call us "Amerikaners" and you're a stupid dumbfuck commie immigrant from Brazil and Pinochet has a helicopter waiting faggot

This. We're well aware that Cucknada, Mexipoor, Brazil, and countless other irrelevant turd-world mudshit countries exist in Central & South America, we just don't give a fuck.

I really fucking hate King Nigger's presidency, it gave rise to a bunch of turd-world mongrels who think they can get uppity with us because even our own government gives these turds special preferential treatment over its own citizens.

we use gringo yankee

ITT: We make fun of Chile for being so freakishly LOOOOONG

Pretty cool flag, tbqhwyf

>United Statians
are your father and grandfather the same person?

I'm not, Achmed.

Why does everyone else call us Americans then?

Europeans do it just as much as we do.

Maybe you should become a relevant nation before bitching about people using a name that triggers you

This guys knows whats up.

yes, a good breaking from shittingon chileans. How does it feel to know that you'll never be as romantic as bolivia? your meat will forever be burnt piles of shit next to argentina. Even your mate will never taste like anything but sugary piss. go to sleep user

god dammit dude, you are making us look bad

>jealous his country doesn't have america in its name

Why would I bother?
Europe is gone to shite anyway.

gets mean nothing in the hands of the leaf

Being a country entirely made of coastline seems kind of cool to be honest.

>United Statians

You do realise that the United States is also in America and thus calling themselves Americans is still correct?

That only works in Spanish dumbass, it doesn't translate well, just like "Estoy enfermo" and "Soy enfermo" don't translate to english very well.

cool story, bro.
but while my country has some shitskins yours has nothing but.

But we are Americans. How fucking dumb are you?

Looks like they are figuring shit out again. Time to stage another coup.

>must be called

Says who, you, peru?

Cry more faggot.

What I've been taught:
America = United States of America
The Americas = The continents North- and South America

>>>/9gag/

Only preparing you for the annexation

this triggers the OP

We call them "amerikanere", directly translates to Americans

It's so sexy to be living in America

most of the world outside of the americas call us americans, try being relevant at all if you want that to change

Why do I get the feeling Mexicans won't be referred to United Mexican Statians?

So is this because South America wants to be called Americans also?

thanks sheriff

>subhuman
and thats PORTUGAL saying that, ouch.

Get #REKT, cuckboi.

>Strictly speaking, any person born in the Americas is an American
This what democrats want you to think, this is just globalist shilling

Nobody gives a fuck

>Most NON-English speaking countries

Are irrelevant.

america IS the usa

everything else is mexico and canada and the falklands

TRRRRRRUUUUUUEEEEEEEE

We call them americans.

I am not an American, and I will never consider myself one.

Fuck you

Don't forget Argentina, keep your friends close and your enemies closer

USA = America
None of you other shit countries are Americans.
We invented America.

this

>tfw Colombians and Chileans call themselves americans

Stupid cucks, have some pride in your nation before you piggy back on others. My country is cucked as shit but id still never abandon it.

>tfw some Colombian gets angry about the word colombia

>Calling people from The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland "British" instead of "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Irelandians".
>Calling people from the French Republic, "French" instead of "French Republicans".
>Calling people from the Swiss Confederation "Swiss" instead of "Swiss Confederates".
>Calling people from the United Mexican States "Mexican" instead of "United Mexican Statesians".
>Calling people from The People's Republic of China "Chinese" instead of "The People's Republic of Chinaians".
>Calling people from the Republic of China "Taiwanese" instead of "Republic of Chinaians."
>Calling people from the United States of America "American" instead of "United States of Americans".
>Calling people from The People's Democratic Republic of Korea "North Korean" instead of "the People's Democratic Republic of Koreans".
>Calling people from The Republic of Korea "South Korean" instead of "the Republic of Koreans".
>Calling people from the Netherlands "Dutch" instead of "Netherlandians".
>Calling people from the Russian Federation "Russian" instead of "Russian Federates".
Seriously, guys? You be ignorant as fuck.

If they are globally relevant enough to get the entire rest of the planet to exclusively call them Americans despite only being 1/3 of the continent, maybe it is you other fags who should be made fun off.

they are black mexicans

We are Americans. The rest of you are entirely irrelevant. The reason we call ourselves Americans is because that's how the rest of the world acknowledges us.

America is shorthand for North America

OF AMERICA

Consider yourself ''the leaf boi''

True, everyone says it like that, it's just in schools they call it like that at some points.

They call temselves americans because they could not even come up with a name for their country.