That time when Ameribro almost singlehandedly Red Pilled a feminist with his cock

Calling out to Alpha bro, where ever he is.

image is too large

lmao

> hey everyone I had consensual sex with a trump supporter but he was literally hitler so that means he raped me please give me attention , look at me, look at me!11

> "...a few days after I'd moved from Toronto to San Diego."

>posts a fucking mirror phone selfie

anything is news now, and sadly even the sleaziest of women and their useless opinions is news now. What a disgrace we are to even allow this.

How can you redpill someone by committing adultery? Both her and this man should be sentenced to prison.

This woman met a American alpha male, and completely blew it because of fee fees over Trump

Nu males rejoice, that is until she fucks Chad again

and people will still read it. click bait works user just look at all the sluts in pol catalog just to get some (you)s

holy fuck

>quick Tinder meetup
>interrogate him the entire time about his politics
>inspect his books, gestapo-style, after sex
>interrogate him again about the Trump book
>"I wasn't there to argue"

How the fuck is it adultery if they're not even together?

inşallah my leaf friend.

>calling yourself a Trump supporter
>don't even own a copy of the art of the deal
baka

some post the caps of when THE GUY SHE FUGGED POSTED IN THE THREAD

No way

I need pics

I'm a Christian!
Any relationship outside of one between a husband and wife is forbidden any type of sexual contact is forbidden! They are lucky they aren't married otherwise they would be put to death!

I agree, this degenerate nation along with the rest of the west will suffer a holocaust, but not a nuclear holocaust. We will suffer Gods wrath the way Sodom and Gomorrah did

Just remember Canadabro: When you flee to the U.S., don't look back, lest you turn into a pile of leaves.

If the liberals ever get rid of the queen I have no reason to stay here

> don’t want to wake up next to a guy who blames Mexicans for his woes and thinks “bigly” is a word, no matter how handsome he is
But bigly is a word retard

Dude
was him timestanping his triumph Bonneville. He posted some of the text convos too, turns out she lied when she said she didn't text him again she actually wrote a couple of long moaning messages about how the sex was so good but trump is just too evil for her. Pretty funny.