he didnu nufffin

theladbible.com/news/news-teen-shot-after-trying-to-attack-classmates-with-knife-was-bullied-20161208 he didnu nufffin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc
youtube.com/watch?v=ckz7EmDxhtU
youtube.com/watch?v=9igSoJHEdUo
youtube.com/watch?v=r88BngK_Ayw&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>linking lad bible
fuck off you incredibly huge faggot, don't give them clicks. archive.

>theladbible.com
THAT'S IT I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU NORMIE REDDITORS POSTING ON THIS BOARD

That's an ancient Japanese samurai fighting stance. If only his foes weren't armed with firearms.

>italians

>when you make dex a dump skill and try to dual wield
Fucking idiot.

why the fuck is everybody saying he's italian? having the flag of a country on your shirt doesn't mean you are in any way associated with it

people wear our flag as a clothing design all around the world

If it makes you feel any better i got it from the ?pol? channel the phillip defranco show

if the dude has a knife shoot him in the upper arm or the kneecap

>burger doesn't know you shoot to kill

get a load of this guy

why didnt they just shoot the knife out of his hand like john wayne

Ill laugh so hard if it was a SJW trying to prove that a cop won't shoot a white guy for doing what they killed a mooslim for.

NO. NO. NO. NEVER.

you NEVER, EVER, EVER shoot a gun at someone without the express purpose to kill them dead ASAP and not stop shooting until they're dead.

>To idiots that think Logan was wrong know he was being bullied he is not the kind to back down
Logan did nothing wrong.

If he was actively stabbing people, yes, shoot to kill, like how they do with most faggot muslims. If he is a dude threatening you with a knife but isn't actually attacking, shoot to maim.

Serious question, I know that you don't shoot an armed nigga and then leave, since he'll get up and come after you the next day. Is that really a rule for every case tho? E.g. at the OP story did the cop do good or are you saying he shouldn't have shot at all?

the decision to pull the trigger means you have determined lethal force is necessary. There isn't any going half way on that, you either do it or don't.

they probably shoulda used a taser first though, he was doing a lot of bluffing but didn't actually stab anyone

>be me
>Get robbed by dindoo with a gun
>Reach for my knife before wallet
>Realize I'm literally bringing a knife to a gun fight
>Lose $80 but gain an understanding of the age old phrase

youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc
gg ez

Why is there no middle ground. Why not shoot to incapacitate if possible. Shoot the kid in the leg if he's standing still

no, if you are gong to shoot, yo always shoot to kill

/r9k/ can't catch a break. Elliot was stopped by a door and robot youth's can't even manage a single kill.

I hope he survives. kid was only 14

my bro heard me say this and said "you wouldnt care if he was black".

he might be right too.

is that wrong of me?

Did you respond with "s-shut you, y-you cuck"?

>get bullied
>then shot

23 replies and no video? Wtf

thats really irresponsible
first it isn't that easy, and if you miss you now have a stray bullet that could hit someone else in the area

guns aren't made for apprehending someone, they have other tools for that like pepper spray and tasers. if you deem the situation needs a gun it means you have decided killing them is the only reasonable action left

Fucking millennials, back in my day it was the one bullied who did the shooting.

because life isnt a fucking videogame

>at first I was like

>but then I was all

>go outside
>get shot

it's happening to everyday Americans.

5 star post

i'm hispanic so my brother sometimes hates on my Sup Forums beliefs and claims likes to point out how im not white and i try and explain that, strangely enough, this board is as multicultural as it gets.

To answer you though, i started to deny it then admitted he was right.

black people kill each other for "lookin at me wrong"

it's kind of hard to care about people who don't value human live themselves

if he will get proper treatment, physicall and mental he might turn out pretty badass
if he is alive that is

Why didn't they just taze him?

Yeah he could have even turned on V.A.T.S. to make sure he wouldn't miss those scrawny ass legs.

#WhiteLivesMatter

why didn't they just throw bricks at him?

Bet those faggots made fun of his beyblades, why didn't the police shoot them instead?

>dresses like a faggot

wow big surprise he didnt have a good time in highschool

Because cops are human.

Gotta show the world that they don't only shoot blacks

to everyone saying "just shoot him in the leg"

* major arteries in the legs and arms, knick one of those and the victim will bleed out, go unconscious within ten seconds, die within 3 minutes

* pistols have incredibly short barrels, the slightest twitch makes your shot go way off. add a high stress situation and this multiplies

* what someone else said, the body is effectively a backstop trapping the bullet and preventing it from injuring a bystander, especially in a situation like this where students were surrounding the scene

* someone with a knife can close the distance and kill you in seconds. winging him in the leg wouldn't prevent him from making it to you. if you shoot a guy with a knife, you dump your mag into him until he drops

tl;dr shooting someone in the leg isn't as easy as your computer games where you just mouse the crosshair dot over the leg and click

>Sperg out
>Get shot
Holding the knives cross armed and dancing around like that was retarded. Did he think he was an anime character?

Why didn't he just use his beyblades to kill the bullies? A beyblade is just an enhanced knife.

yeah he was holding those knives very autistically

okay..yeah I'm with you..

wait..

>someone with a knife can close the distance and kill you in seconds. winging him in the leg wouldn't prevent him from making it to you.

what?

#autism

>shooting someone in the leg isn't as easy as your computer games where you just mouse the crosshair dot over the leg and click

It would be, if the NRA wasn't fighting against innovation in "smart guns" out of fear of requirements for fingerprint based locks, etc.

I've seen demos of experimental aim-assist systems that are amazing.

Honestly, yeah.

What is it about this kid that makes you care about his well-being? Was it his age? Or the fact that he was driven to this by bullying so you feel sorry for him? Those are both completely valid and understandable reasons to care about someone.

If it was the exact same circumstances, but you're honest enough with yourself that if he was black, you wouldn't care, then congrats, you've discovered this kid's white privledge.

youtube.com/watch?v=ckz7EmDxhtU

those aim assist systems are integrated into optics, and most just adjust your reticle to compensate for movement/drop/wind. you still have to manually point your gun at the shifted reticle correctly and pull the trigger at the right point.

there's no way the tech is at the point where they can make a pistol aim itself for you

youtube.com/watch?v=9igSoJHEdUo

Its because blacks, imo, are more likely to be violent aggressors and not a target of bullying. Its a cultural thing. The music they love advocates violence and they idolize thugs.
If i found out that the black kid was in fact a good boy, maybe a church goer, then there is a chance i'd feel for him too but unfortunately my mind associates black skin with Ghetto behaviour.

do you notice that all the people he's trying to stab are degenerated gang-related spics?

spics especiallt teenage ones are the worst kind of people. i hate them more than niggers.

Lawyers have used the fact that someone shot to maim rather than to kill as sufficient proof that the person with a gun was not in fear for their life.

If that shit sticks, then you are liable for Nevada's version of anti-maiming laws.

Shoot to kill or don't draw. Those are the only two correct options with a firearm.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what a stupid nigger.

>phillyD
>Sup Forums

are you really this stupid?

Two points, first it's illegal in most US states to shoot to maim. Firearms are exclusively for delivering lethal force. Second, it's very, very hard to hit a limb. All firearms training in the US is geared toward shooting for center of mass for both reasons.

Cops are typically not very good shots. Adding in an attempted trick shot is a recipe for hitting kids in that crowd.

> officer should have had a taser.

How is a hit to the leg going to disable the attacker? Do you think he will just stop, drop the knife and give up?

Remember Mike Brown? He was hit numerous times and continued his attempted assault on the cop. And he didn't even have a knife.

tazer would have been more appropriate. If some 200 pound 6 foot feral nigger has aknife, what you said is true. But look at the fucking video. The kid is like 90 pounds.

did we watch the same video? this kid is 100lbs

we're not talking about a big nig like Mike Brown we're talking about a lil bitch boy who barely has enough muscle to stand up without falling down

Silly dickfag.
You shoot to stop the threat not necessarily to kill.
Center mass is the largest and most effective target.
NYPD Brooklyn here.

>Shoot to kill or don't draw. Those are the only two correct options with a firearm.

This.

rip future twinkfu, he was cute

mike brown was a 300 pound silverback. this kids a fucking twig.

>The kid is like 90 pounds.
youtube.com/watch?v=r88BngK_Ayw&t=4s

>MUH SHOOT HIM IN THE LEG

This goes down terrible no matter what happens
>Shoot him in leg
>He sues you
Or
>Shoot him in leg
>you clip femoral
>he bleeds out quickly
Or
>Shoot at his leg
>Miss because his legs are moving around and he is in a high stress area
>round hits some dindu behind him

a 100 pound, 14 yearold kid cant close the distance om me with a knife and kill me in secinds

christ, fire a fucking warning shot inti the air or something

Just because he's small doesn't mean shit.

I'm 115lbs myself, and I got hit by a car riding my bike to work. Picked myself up, made it to work, worked my entire shift, then rode home. Never took a day off work the entire time despite the sheer pain I was in, and limited mobility.

>All this shitty bait
>All these people taking the bait

>>He sues you
>For doing your job and following standard procedure

>fire a fucking warning shot inti the air or something

At a public high school with students and teachers spread out for a half mile in each direction, in the middle of the day. Use your brain, user.

That bullet comes back down with significant force. People get injured every July 4th from this kind of stupidity.

> inb4 loljust9mm

Not surprised. Look at him

He was a good boy on his way to football church to get his life back on track.

>when you pour all your skill points into dual wielding and forgot to put one skillpoint into shadowstep or kage bunshin

Also, firearms are OP and need a nerf

Typical asshats

>you NEVER, EVER, EVER shoot a gun at someone without the express purpose to kill them dead ASAP and not stop shooting until they're dead.

While this may be good advice for something like a Home Invasion (depending on which State you live in) most Police officers are trained to Shoot to stop the threat. Center mass is usually good enough for that.

Cops do have a right to defend their own lives, and should have a duty to defend the lives of others, but they also are not supposed to be Judge, Jury, and Executioner. It's a delicate balance.

Fucking retarded. It was at a high-school, with a crowd of Students nearby. If the cop missed, he could accidentally hit a bystander and both he and the police department would be in deep shit. Not even mentioning Cops aren't Han Solo or John Wayne.

Honestly,it's partially the kid's fault. I can understand carrying a knife, especially if you go to school that's mainly niggers and you're getting bullied. But once the cop showed up he should have dropped the knives immediately.

The moment he refused to listen to the Police Officer's instructions is the moment he joined the ranks of every other nigger who has been justifiably shot by police.

>grown ass man, probably a professional killer and on drugs

whats your point user? would you shoot a baby with a knife just because 'muh rules'? Rules are dead, people aren't. You have to be flexible when applying them.

>CRANIAL
>OCULAR

Thanks guys, you explained that pretty well to a noguns Greek like me

A lawsuit for that is actually something that would probably happen.
A lawyer could argue that the officer didn't feel threatened enough to use lethal force, but shot the kid anyway, which would either get him fired, or earn the family of the kid a lot of money.

What his current condition?

Was he shot in the neck, chest, or shoulder?

If he didn't want to get shot, he shouldn't have tried to stab people. Its pretty simple.

DOVAHKIIN
DRAGONBORN

If you shoot a a gun, you shoot to kill. Period.

People have died from being shot in the foot/arm, and the bullet ricocheting into their heart.
>oh but at least you tired
Doesn't matter they're still dead. Oh, and as a bonus, their adrenaline rush gave them enough steam to put that knive/billet through your eye socket. So you're dead too.

You shoot centre of mass because it's the easiest to hit, and you shoot a lot of bullets to disrupt the central nervous system from the shock waves.

if he had succeeded and killed his bullies we'd be celebrating

Meant this guy:
Not you

where is the vid you useless fucking cunts

I suppose you also blame white people for oppressing moslems when they try to remove kafirs with a truck?

>Suspect is white
>Shot once non-fatally

>Suspect is black
>Shot over 9000 times

When are we finally going to agree that there is systematic racism in this country?

you don't see anything anyway, some little white faggot with a shaky cam going OH SHIT NIGGA OH SHIT NIGGA and pointing it at the ground, then you hear a pop and it pans up to a worse view of the image in the OP from like 50 feet away

Clearly you don't know shit about weapons or weapon safety. The rule is that you do not POINT a weapon at someone without the intent to use it.

He's Fucking hurt! Why isn't the copy helping him and administering aid!

Where the fuck should they shoot him then his toes?

ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

Why this nigga look like he bought to drop the hottest bankai on 2016?

THE GUY HAS A FUCKIN KNIFE, WHY AIM IN THE FUCKIN CENTER OF MASS.

They never show the kid he was fighting with.

I bet he was a nigger and the kid just got fed up.