I'm an Ashkenazi (racial Jew) but I'm not into any cucky "anti-racist" shit but can't get involved in any pro-white...

I'm an Ashkenazi (racial Jew) but I'm not into any cucky "anti-racist" shit but can't get involved in any pro-white fascist groups because my Judaism would get me excluded at best.

Is this what it feels like to be a black guy who isn't a total nog? It's atypical but happens from time to time

its ok bud we can just watch from the sidelines and root for our favorite race. honestly i just love white people and their culture. i hope they win

I don't see why you couldn't be both ashkenazi and pro-white.

It's your life. You can choose what you support.

subvert the dominant paradigm fagit

My Ashkenazi heritage is very diluted, but by halakkah I am a Jew. My mother is Jewish, so therefore I am. She had a son by a goy. My maternal grandmother did the same thing. I'm at most 1/4 Jew. But I've still got the curly hair and lopsided facial features.

I identify with my white peers a lot more though. I got them joo math skills tho

Just quit being a kike already. Join a better faith, eg. catholicism

I'm not religious. I'm racially a Jew but not religiously. If that makes sense.

Dude, if you're 75% goyim, 25% Ashkenazi. And the Ashkenazi have a lot of European genes.

You're basically a good goy, so of course you identify as white. You are white

Yes

Same feels, man. Though I have no ties to judaism or jewish community it's pretty hard to be redpilled. It hurts my heart to know that there are so many people of similar heritage and genes use their intelligence and positions for disgusting and filthy things.

Is that you Bobby Fischer?

mulatto in a relationship with a Jew, the answer is yes.

Try being like him. Non-cucked Ashkenazis are probably the best group of humans there is. White, intelligent and united.

just remember user, jesus is our king and we are his chosen. our mission is to save the white goyim and lead them to global domination. the kingdom of god will reign on earth for 1000 years when the synagogue of satan is defeated

Reminder that Stanley Kubrick was a Jew.

You're an honorary Aryan.

???
hitler bf was a jew

Assuming you responded to me.

My pic is Stephen Miller who is Jewish and nicknamed Goebels, because of the resemblance.

same, I'm Jewish and want to get involved but I can't because I'm hated

also I'm very religiously Jewish too, but still white nationalist, what do?

If you are a jew, you have superhuman genes but malignant culture. Embrace the first, fight the second. I'm fully jewish (not just by moronic Judaism laws, genetically) and use it to my advantage.
1.) Free pass on redpilling people. For black people, they invented "Uncle Tom" to avoid subversion, but for jews, there's no counterargument.
2.) Doesn't matter how you look - you are linguistically superior and can convince people of anything. You don't even need to pretend to be a normie, you'll be adored even if you speak your mind.
3.) Other jews automatically trust you. You can jew them back. Study Kabbalah, know the folklore and thinkers, and they will fail to spot the difference.

>can't get involved in any pro-white fascist groups because my Judaism would get me excluded

You can't get involved because you will try to subvert the movement for acquiring power or money.
Fuck you and all your race.

We don't hate you individually, just what some of your people are doing to us. Do your best to redpill others, like this guy said:

>pro-white fascist groups because my Judaism would get me excluded at best.
200 000 Jews served in the Wermach and Kriegsmarine during WW2. Whites needs Jews to succeed. This world is doomed unless you get on our side. It will however take some recognition from your side regarding the holohoax.

((()))

Bumping for ztedkos g'dolah

Sweden, please stop.
Stop to be so cozy to anyone who knock at your door.
Juices cannot be trusted. Period.

Repent! The Day of the Dreidel is nigh. It will ALL be Shut Down forever more.

The Real Messiah arrives!

how do jews have superhuman genes

best iq, responsible for anything note worthy good and bad (ie. Christianity, Nazism, communism, etc)

Call out your Marxist brethren for being the subversive pricks that they are.

Have you ever wondered why, even though they are butt-ugly, jews can influence people like nobody else? There's a theory that linguistic abilities are genetic, and a particular language is just a learned overlay: perhaps our understanding of language, both verbal and non-verbal, is on average higher.
Half-jews are the most dangerous because their appearance doesn't nullify their speech abilities. By some miracle, asian jews are uncommon, and that's great: no moral centre, intense want for manipulation, and a mathematical intellect.

And why are jews like this? Eugenics. Hitler suceeded, although not like he expected.

Exactly. Feynman is a legend.

also I'm not sure if I can fall into that Ashkenazi superhuman category because I'm Sephardi but people still think I'm smart but no one expects I'm Jewish

pretty sure eugenics was around before hitler though

awwwwwwww

you would like random morons from Sup Forums to accept you, how cute

btw. aren't Zionists jewish white supremacists pretty much?

Anyone who supports Israel is either a liberal or a cuck. Not like they have the right to exist. G-d hates Israel anyway.

go away Mohammad

You have a nation of people who get violently evicted from every country they stay at, losing the weakest in the process. Physical strength is useless because you are always a tiny minority, one can only rely on his wit and guile. This takes places over a fuckton of years. What is the result?