Why feminists support Islam despite it being 100% contradictory to their beliefs?

Why feminists support Islam despite it being 100% contradictory to their beliefs?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They were insufficiently beaten by a strong male figure early on in their lives.

A spanking with hand or belt will cure most problems with western women.

Women also support conservatives who want to limit female reproductive rights. Why are women so cucked?

Because they base 100% of their views on emotion

Anything logical or factual has zero meaning to them

Because they hate Western Civilization and all the evil White men.

> Cultural Marxism
> Frankfurt School

My enemies enemy is my friend.

> "reproductive rights"
seriously, what the fuck is up with this retarded newspeak meme
just call it a right to abortion instead of trying to make it sound like a righteous thing to kill your baby because you suck at birth control.

This also.

Because most of Islam's followers are brown.

They hate Christianity because most of its followers are white.

It doesn't matter along religious lines, that's just a front for the real reason. Feminists would support paganism if the majority of its adherents were brown.

> I want the right to kill another human being because it's convenient for me.

Because The Patriarchy(TM) is white, but Islam is not, and all evils come from The Patriarch(TM), so Islam must be good.

virtue signalling, along with some attempts bring "interesting" and "exotic" stuff into their lives.

Don't we do this with criminals? What is point of keeping inconvenient people around?

I'd call it pro-saving-the-white-race rights but that's a little long.

Sane women don't see not being allowed to murder their child as a problem

Shut the fuck up you two, seriously, not all muslims are brown, most of muslims in UAE are white, i'm white too, my skin is like an egg.

Criminals and babies are not the same.

You don't have the right to kill another innocent human being that in growing inside you because it's inconvenient for you.

>they hate white males
>their fathers are white males
>their fathers are baby boomers
>baby boomers reaped rewards of their fathers while having no responsibilities
>baby boomers were worst parents on average

Displaced daddy issues on a large scale... all caused by baby boomers (the real reason behind the problems of the Westworld)

because they're not feminists

why u b skippin words

If someone were pregnant, do they have the right to kill themselves?

After the child is born, sure

Because the defining characteristic of third wave feminism is to hate white men. Self-preservation is always secondary.

fuck off mudblood. You're not white, nor are any other natives of UAE

Argentina is non-ironically whiter than you lot.

In your country the only reason the nigger-population is kept in check is abortion.

A sandnigger with 'skin like an egg' likely caught an STD from his goat.
I'd get that checked out out if I were you.

Then the child would be motherless and twice as inconvenient to the father. The family would then become welfare dependent and a plague on society.

Not all muslims are brown, but most of them are.

Honestly, you have to think like a feminist, who are known for generalizing an entire sex. What comes to your mind when you hear the word "Muslim" as a feminist? Most people imagine a brown guy. Sorry but that's how it is. And that's why they love them.

No.

Let's not get into philosophy, but I will say this.

Rights do not exist in the observable world. You don't have a right to food and shelter. You can either take it yourself or it can be given to you by someone else.

Rights are "mental constructs". They get formed from moral intuitions that vary depending on race and culture. And thoses moral intuitions are then put together in such a way that they are logically consistant.

MY set of rights say that it is morally wrong for a women to kill herself when pregnant.

And I think many other Christian Europeans would agree, because they share the same moral intuitions.
This holds true in general.

I remember when I used to think this was just a loony conspiracy. I can't see feminism as anything now.

It's not so much that women support Islam as their feminist brain washing makes them oppose Western, Christian civilization. Islam is a useful counterbalance to Us, and a fellow victim class to them. Who gives a crap if the ragheads beat some sand-woman as long as the first world skanks can keep the free love and parasitic behavior in the West going?

You mean genocide against infants? Forget our moral debate for a moment, Do you *want* the Musilms to outbreeding Westerners?

You're right but that's the way the ball bounces, you don't just get to kill unborn children because their upbringing won't be ideal

Abortion will single–handedly save the white race (the only good Westerners).

>Women have beliefs

Toppest of keks, my love.

Most don't...

Because it makes them feel good about themselves
Cultured/Sophisticated/Global citizen

why does Sup Forums keep beating up strawmans ?

Its barely human. An animal is more "human" than a fetus.

Meh. Culture>Race. Plenty of sufficiently Western Japs, Hispanics, and even Blacks. The real problem comes from those who don't accept our values. Who cares is the cashier is brown when the neighborhood a block down is full of niqabs? Screw 1488, 1776 is where it's at.

Women like dominance, islam is a religion all about dominance.

Because unlike you women know what it's like to be fucking oppressed, so they're willing to fight for the little guy so they never have to experience what they felt, even if that means they'll be experiencing it again in the future when they learn they were never really oppressed until muslims took over.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs

It doesn't matter even if its a born baby. It can't survive on its own and isn't even sentient. Who cares if its killed?

Human beings worthy of the name.

>human beings worthy of the name
Completely subjective. Many don't care and abortions are carried out all the time.

>shooped as fuck

REEEEEEEE I KNOW MY MAISIE PICS

People don't have a right to kill themselves.

women believe whatever they are told

Look at the flag and dont reply to bait posts in the future
I expected more from you American

Its not bait I'm serious. Only christfags and cucks care about an abortion.

Hmmm, someone bought the slut apologists honeyed words bait, line, and sinker. Much like meaningless sex, only worse, the fact that people do it all the time and don't care doesn't make it OK. Morals don't bend over for your populist nihilism. If you wanna be a slave to a wasted life without meaning, don't drag the West down with you.

Feminism isn't about womens' rights and equality, it's about destroying western civilization and eradicating white people.

Wait, you're right, a Canadian! Pfft. Joke country,

because they think with their emotions, instead of logically and objectively. They even admit they think with their emotions, and are proud of it

What does this have to do with the wets? Infanticide used to be common in Europe. I know it doesn't make it ok but there's nothing that doesn't make it ok. Morals are subjective and dictated by society. Society (or most if it) is ok with abortion.

This

This is the fundamental, ideological reason. There's obviously the question of why some particular individual will embrace that ideology: bad parents, schools, media etc.
But they are committed to the destruction of Western (Christian) Civilisation. Whether the tool is Islam or Feminism is irrelevant.

Contrary to what they say, they enjoy being dominated.

feminists don't have beliefs. feminism is a shit test that white women are collectively perpetrating on white men. Feminism is nothing more than a collective hissy fit that white women are throwing to see how white men handle it. if we don't handle it well, then they feel like they have the OK to fuck various niggers, including muslims.

Feminists will support whatever the media or their humanities professor tells them to.

cognitive dissonance

a couple of reasons:

1) virtue signaling. it makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside and preserves their status in society by showing that they're inclusive and open-minded and welcoming. they don't want to be one of "those women" who other women will attack on a large scale for not conforming to their ideas of what being a modern woman is.

2) they have nothing to gain from it. most of the SJW bullshit that's so anti-Western civilization isn't motivated out of love for the oppressed, but hatred for what they perceive as the elites of society, who also happen to largely be white men. by attacking the current hierarchy and power structure of the West, they hope to gain more power for themselves. Muslims have relatively no power that they can take for themselves, but are potential allies who can help bring about the downfall of the current power structures they detest. this is why they'll perform olympics-level mental gymnastics to excuse why they don't give a fuck about helping Muslim women escape their oppressive ideologies. they know on some level that it's hypocritical, but most of them are just brainwashed into following the feminist party line, and would rather make peace with this cognitive dissonance by excusing how shitty Islam treats its women than question why feminism is focused more on the patriarchy of western white men.

3) women don't have nearly the same level of tribal allegiance as men naturally do. this is why most nationalists have always been male. there's a lot of theories around why this is, the most likely being that it's a warped maternal instinct combined with the fact that only women who betrayed their tribe when conquered by others survived to reproduce. this is also suspected to be part of the reason most women's number one fantasy is some form of being totally dominated/raped.

We 1984 now

The West isn't awesome just because we think it is. Some of us love the West because it is objectively the most advanced civilization and the most Christian civilization, and want to save that. The West is a fulfillment of timeless, universal ideas that best foster human happiness, like liberty and the value of human life. Even if you want to go the sort of utilitarian route, at least read your damn John Stuart Mills.

Because Islam will destroy western civilization (The Patriarchy) which is the goal of feminism and cultural marxism.

Wait just a damn minute. If whatever society as a mass says goes, how can you think that the white race is actually superior?

Lord has Spoken
Terrorism digits

They secretly crave to be brutally dominated by their superiors, and they resent White males because we pretend to value their opinions.

All these words when he could just say
>I'm a fag

>despite it being 100% contradictory to their beliefs
You clearly don't understand what feminists actually believe. They're Marxists. Islam, as a religion, is the closest thing to Marxism on Earth.

Kek

The perfect blend of Church and State to oppose good, Christian civilization.

Because Islam passes the feminist shit test. Muslims don't compromise with them and ignore feminist bleetings. The primal female attaches herself to the alpha male who can subdue her attempts to unsettle and unnerve him.

Most feminists are openly into wicca and other pagan witchcraft as a form of spiritual feminism. The "divine feminine" and other pagan nonsense etc.

1. They have a Muslim neighbour/coworker/class mate etc that is a friendly, normall person

2. They view Muslims as a persecuted, unfairly generalised minority. Especially after 9/11

3. They are uneducated on how backwards and evil the Islamic world is

4. They think that their interpretation of "moderate" is the same as average Muslims interpretation of "Moderate". Most self described moderate Muslims still hold backwards views about Sharia Law and freedom of speech.

feminism is the endgame of cognitive dissonance, embodied by an alliance of ideals with the most anti-woman body in existence

>Marxists
>Feminists
>Islamicists

TOTALITARIANISM
>TOTALITARIANISM
TOTALITARIANISM
>TOTALITARIANISM
TOTALITARIANISM
>TOTALITARIANISM
TOTALITARIANISM
>TOTALITARIANISM

I was born a muslim (and I'm a girl btw, eksdee) so I think I have better insight into this than most. A lot of muslims really love to play the victim card, not only that, but many sermoms are literally the cleric just whining about muh feels. Of course, the very next day, the same man could talk about the inevitable destruction of non-believers, etc. So, SJWs, who only see in black-and-white, oppressor, and oppressed, latch onto muslims.

I think if they'd run scared if they spent more than a minute eavesdropping on the women's floor (yes, men and women cannot be together in a mosque) of the mosque I grew up attending.

Because autism.

I have green eyes, and my skin is probably lighter than the average Italian, doesny change the fact that you and I are arabs, and thus not european, our ancestral culture not of a european tradition.

This

most feminists are idiots with no knowledge of islam aside from a vague notion that it consists of oppressed brown people.

the entire feminist movement in an inchoate spasm of anxiety by women whose psychological needs for security, community, and stability arent being met by modern society. it cant have coherent positions because it doesn't have a coherent cause or objective

We all think with our emotions, dumbfuck. Why do you think we care more when someone in our family dies than when a building gets bombed? Someone who has been in a specific position can probably empathize better with those people than someone who wasn't can. There is no logical and objective way to think, and if there was we'd all be robots.