Just found out my cucked economics professor has a twitter account. He's a very big fan of globalism...

Just found out my cucked economics professor has a twitter account. He's a very big fan of globalism, what does Sup Forums think of globalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eecphwtw_rw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

AIDS

Fuck globalism. We should bring back imperial rule.

He keeps pointing to this graph as if it's a good thing. The "hump" is the fucking third world that makes $2 instead of $1 and hour, and the huge trough is the America middle class. This is globalism.

cancer

Devious

Good description. It is disgusting.

How cucked is he? He doesn't have anything that bad. Just looks likes a classic liberal that feel for the globalism meme

>grown ass man
>professor in a university
>begging for likes/shares on the internet

Jesus Christ

>I hate globalism because it helps everyone but me!

It's like you learned nothing in your econ classes. You're taking a 300 level econ course and you still don't understand intro level economic theory?

So factor movements are fine, comparative advantage arguments for trade are fine, but what's never talked about is labor mobility WITHIN THE COUNTRY. There are NO systems set up that allow easy factor movements from population dense (labor intensive) inner city/urban areas and areas with a need for labor. The answer isn't outsourcing, the answer isn't amnesty, it's incentivizing worker mobility.

Is he from the Wooten Klan?

Most well adjusted people are senpai. I just come on pol on my commute to clown on edgy goobers like you.

Globalism is a shitty cartel with high barriers to exit. Countries have to specialize in one industry if they want to compete, this makes economy volatile, projected volatility leads to lower investment and halts economic growth. It causes developing countries to have growth defects, producing mutant babies like Russia and Brazil; it causes politicians to support financial sector, because if it fails, everything fails (hello 2008) - and that causes moral hazard. Institutions are copied instead of evolved, countries keep forgetting who's jewing who (why are we taking refugees? because people want it. why do they want it? because we made them. why...?).

t. Failing economics major

There really needs to be a push to consider relocation vouchers to get people out of poor areas with high unemployment and into areas that need workers.

>PSU
topkek. How does it feel to have been cucked out of the NCAA championship by my superior school?

youtube.com/watch?v=Eecphwtw_rw

>He's a very big fan of globalism

Watch your butt bro, he is either Jew or Freemason.

Am curious, what is the definition of globalism according to econ class?

>I should care more about others who I have never met and will never care about me, more than I care about myself and those close to me

Yeah, nah. In any type of forced market economy those who resort to selfishness and tribalism come out on top.

It's not my job to make sure you have food and security.
That's your job.
If you want to take away my food and security for yourself - you're gonna have to take it from me and others who think like me.

Good luck.

Globalism is the best state for economics, user.

He's not cucked, the numbers just need globalism to continue to expand.

>Jadrian

What the fuck kind of name is that??

It's like his parents decided to combine Jade and Adrian just in case he decided to grow up to be either an asexual dweeb or a transgender queer

>Globalism is the best state for economics, user.

What a retarded statement.

>the best state for economics

For who? 3rd worlders?

Not for me though right?

Resources are scarce. Not everyone can be a winner. I'm a winner and I intend to keep it that way. That means there has to be losers out there.

>not for me
For the economy. You're irrelevant on a macro level. If a company can save 4 bucks per unit by hiring 500 somalis instead of 500 ukrainians, they should do it. Globalism makes that possible.

The alternative is to close down the markets are elevates trade barriers. Neither of which produce gains as well as free trade.

I don't have to like the result to recognize why it is what it is.

Globalism is the best system for economics. It elevate the overall economy higher world wide. However, it is slowly draining money from the west

You don't understand you are making a normative judgement, which makes you a fucking idiot. Just because something is economically efficient does not mean you have to agree with it or think it is a good thing. Dipshit.

Still doesn't tackle core issues: there aren't "enough jobs," a huge share of the jobs that do exist require 2+ years of specialized education, no one tries to address retraining costs, lots of towns have no economic reason to exist without the old industry, and people cycle in and out of total backbreaking shitwork like picking strawberries and meatpacking unless they have nowhere else to go but home to mogadishu

The cities already have a massive pool of underqualified poor young people and they work security/restaurant/afterschool aide kinds of jobs for $15/hr if they're lucky.

>If a company can save 4 bucks per unit by hiring 500 somalis instead of 500 ukrainians, they should do it. Globalism makes that possible.

That's already reality what does globalism have to do with trading with other countries?

Globalism =/= trading globally

Nice try, Abdul Muhamat