Income inequality in the US is more than any other developed nation in the world...

Income inequality in the US is more than any other developed nation in the world, every other developed nation has universal healthcare, the US has the most expensive healthcare in the world, your infrastructure has a rank of D, work force participation is at all time lows, wages are crap, jobs have been outsourced overseas, illegal immigration is a issues hurting American wages and job prospects, corporations and the wealthy pay next to nothing in taxes leaving the burden on a vanishing middle class, you don't even rate highest amount of freedoms anymore that you constantly boast about, and your youth is vastly behind in academics compared to other developed nations, and your women are fat land whales. Your country is shit you ignorant faggots and then the poorest people vote against their own self interest to make things harder on themselves. It is so hilarious that this stuff can't be made up. Seriously crying a little due the laughter at the moment. Your country is a fucking laughing stock LOL! xD

ITT:

Underage loveless simian too stupid to understand aggregate data.

look man the people at the top worked day in and day out to get their money (or inherited it), so some of them did some immoral things along the way. how about instead of complaining about money you get to work boy.

>impact font image macros

You got it all wrong. We don't give a shit about most countries. Our lack of consideration annoys, we get it, but we probably don't even think about whatever shithole you're genetics were deposited in long enough to form cogent opinions.

>we don't think about you

epic response and so rare.
/thread I guess

Why would a typical American (and by that I, of course mean citizen of the united states) sit around and talk shit about Netherland? Claiming we do is bretty fucking hilarious.

Suck a cock you stupid faggot nigger. I worked hard for an oilfield company for 6 years. The only person that got richer was the owner of the company. Hard work is not rewarded in America.

Lol rather you care about the rest of the world or not. Your fucking country is a declining joke of ignorance to the world lol!

he couldn't even fully destroy the country correctly kek he just fails at everything

Sweet, good thing we'll be enforcing immigration then. Works out great for you. We're stuck living here and you don't have to (and can't.)

didn't say that burger, I know you don't think about others because you think the US is the entire world.
and that's ok. good luck with the NFL world cup btw, looks interesting.

I was responding to your reaction because its the only one you guys have.
well, and swearing at peeps.
2 reactions then for when you don't know how to react.

Just like the retarded ignorant mass of the American population. Lol fuck your shit country.

I was reacting honestly, what makes you think I was caught on the back foot?

I am a white guy. I just think the whole of the United States is a complete joke. The people here are as dumb as it gets, and the country is declining. I am happy to see America fade even being a citizen of the country.

>I am a white guy

K

this
if I got the wrong impression then please elaborate.

Oh, the bit in the shitty meme he posted about "talking shit about every country" is why I responded with not caring. My best guess is Nederlanders and Americans are the same in that we talk about places we like or find interesting or places were horrible shit is happening or, you know... not at all. The Idea that we sit around drinking beer and talk shit about the Maldives or Latvia or some shit just struck me as amusing.

hm, I see that pic differently, more about the US talking shit about countries to others/countries themselves.

as in no country is good enough unless USA because fuck yeah
and don't you dare criticise anything fuck yeah USA

something along those lines.

like I said, everyone knows you guys don't talk other countries. would even know what to talk about other then the usual cliché's.

The wealth gap has increased across all developed nations.

My passport is pretty decorated and thick. I'm not uncommon. Most of us look past the bants and memes more often than not, be nice if others treated us in kind but since we're the assholes with the belligerent foreign policy it's understandable when it doesn't happen.

not so much over there though. a minor increase.

He had a veto proof super majority.
His failures are his own fault.

tl;dr

OP is a faggot

How do you feel about voter ID?

income inequality is a misleading term. it implies that people earning the least arent the same people earning more 10-20-30 years later.

also it implies that we do not have a very high standard of living in this country.

it also implies that there is no way for those in the bottom bracket to move upwards

income inequality is misleading

meh, I think most people know very well there is a big difference between us foreign policy and Americans as peeps.

I guess only peeps whom use the internet as their sextant would be the retarded ones but all countries get those.

so you get that allot then?
I know quite a few of you folks in person both personally and as colleagues and have to say no shit ever comes up either way unless its about the bantz.

So is the implication of the image that Pres. Obama realized that Americans are stupid for electing him? Because that's the message I'm getting

not when we have assholes like obama in power fucking everything up
he says one thing and does another

>Income inequality in the US is more than any other developed nation in the world,
And?
>every other developed nation has universal healthcare,
So?
>the US has the most expensive healthcare in the world,
Okay..
>your infrastructure has a rank of D,
Says who? By what metric?
>Words..
tl;dr..

Yeah, it's usually insecure assholes and inexperienced kids that actually buy into the comedy (Take OP for instance.) Hell would be a United Planet of American homogeneity (though we could all stand much less kabob.)

>that run on sentence
Do you have down syndrome?

>Income inequality in the US is more than any other developed nation in the world

India is considered a developed country. I don't want to hear this bullshit.

There is no upward mobility in America you stupid faggot. The statistics say that if you are born rich it is very probable that you stay rich, and if you are born poor you will likely stay poor. The cards are massively stacked against the poor and middle class in America.

>The statistics say that if you are born rich it is very probable that you stay rich, and if you are born poor you will likely stay poor.

In which country, at any time in history, was this not the case? Also, I was under the impression that both upward and downward mobility rates are in fact higher in the United States than for any other country.

Pffft you are out of you fucking mind. Upward mobility in the United States is stagnant at the same time inequality is massively high.

tfw every single person defending america in this thread sounds like a 95 iq retard who sweeps toilets and stocks shit at supermarkets

it's too bad the country has so many low-IQ rent-seeking inept demographics to the point now where the only thing that could meaningfully save it is if the productives separated from the trash

Thanks for your valuable input, redditor.

I want this country to fall into civil war or class war against the rich and powerful. It is the only thing that will change anything.

ITT: yurofags pissed their country is irrelevant compared to the US of A

go ahead call me an amerilard 60% white retard, but I will never be pathetic enough to shitpost on a Cantonese Basket Weaving Forum about a country non stop

>duh how do we show america we don't care about them
>I know! let's make nonstop threads about them! that'll show them

so sad!

>Income inequality

Still haven't heard a reason why this is a problem without resorting to some appeal to a poorly defined and arbitrary standard of "that's just not fair".

I am an American citizen. Still fuck this country.

why?

>politics system sends income only to top 1% of population
Dunno man.

Because the rich in this country make their profit off the labor of the poor and middle class by paying them cheap wages and working them long ours. Business owners and bosses get rich off the labor of the poor and middle class in America. Then we are forced to watch commercials on TV that constantly remind us how much things we don't have. That is why I hate my country. I am tired of being worked to the bone and paid nothing with no future hope. If anything, I want to see the country burn down completely.

if you hate capitalism you can always move to the communist paradise of North Korea

or you can come back when you've grown up a little and stop blaming others for your short comings. there will always be income inequality in society, and sometimes you're on the shit side of it.

It doesn't have to be as high as it is.

and you don't have to be as low on the totem pole as you are, yet here we are, posting on a Japanese Cartoon forum

What choice do I fucking have? I cannot afford college because it is retarded expensive. The town I live is has fuck all of any industry. There is no way out, so angry just builds.

>I'm a special snowflake and should be paid more

And this, people, is why they people get paid what they get paid

this is the land of opportunity, people get paid to play videogames for fuck's sake. just gain confidence in yourself and your abilities and carve a path to set yourself up nicely. you have to play with the hand you were dealt with. I'm paying for community college by myself but can't afford to move out or even get a car because I was shit at money management first year out of high school. completed my first semester, just paid for my second one and currently working on getting a car, although I am fortunate I live in a city with multiple markets so the college thing could pay off in the long run and I'll have no student debt. it sucks being in the dark now but it does get better user, just put faith in yourself for once

>Be richest nation on earth
>Have largest economic gaps between groups
I know you're a Eurocuck using a proxy because you clearly have no understanding of economics

No fuck your faggoty attempt at consoling me. I want war, I want revolution, this system is only making he majority of people poorer and poorer. Fuck America! I want revolution! Class war is the only war!

Nobody's trying to console you. It's truly narcissistic to think anyone cares that much desu

I don't care either way. I want molotov cocktails, I want guns, I want bombs, I want riots, and I want to burn down houses of wealthy people and rape their daughters in front of them.

Income inequality...

Opinion disgarded straight away

>Income inequality
Fuck off commie. Just because Goldberg Shekelstein makes 40 gorillion dollars doesn't mean you make any less.

Turn your proxy off, Leaf.