Instant shill posting confirmed

Law of negatives

lel what is this guy doing, just breaking and entering

$

Guy literally says "Those are drainage tunnels made to drain the swamp"

WOW CONSPIRACY

Hmmm... really activates my almonds.

HAHAHA this looks soo fake

Is that what brown people call their nuts?

What the fuck is up with that pediatrics center?

the niggers that keep posting this are the niggers that made the video.

hey niggers. make a better video.

Really made me think.

If it's nothing, why are you even here? I don't see any reason for you to care if it's nothing.

this might be the only 'fake news' piece of the whole pizzagate information, but they are kinda funny in a goofy way. Hope they continue to investigate and posting videos

What's up with the nigger stuffing his mouth half the video and coming up with nothing insightful to say?

Because i saw this video 3times posted here.
Watched it, came to this conclusion.
I thought all thinking people would, but its still getting posted

he was there for the free pizza

gibsmedat

false flagging shill detected

So you just hang around in threads to try to tell people not to watch a video? What's your interest in trying to convince me that this isn't real?

What's your rational explanation for pic related? I'm curious Mr. Sherlock. Enlighten me. Who is this guy and what is he doing running away from the back of a pizza place with a bunch of children who aren't his?

Responsible adult teaching kids exercise is healthy and teaching them work ethic ?

>Who is this guy and what is he doing running away from the back of a pizza place with a bunch of children who aren't his?

We didn't see them come out of any pizza place. We don't even know from the way it is edited that this scene is even in the vicinity. As for kids running together with an adult: check out gym class at your nearest school.

shills trying to make things racially charged as usual

>check out gym class at your nearest school.
Uh no, kids on track run on their own time and without an adult.

Whose kids? Why did this man have other peoples' children in the back of a pizza place? Why are they running away through the alley when two people come around with a camera?

Do you agree that child rape is wrong?

What is your interest in stifling the investigation of a pedophile ring? Do you think children getting raped is a good thing?

It's not uncommon to go running like this, and certainly not strange if it's a sports team.

Kids that go there to eat often?

I think pizzagate is real, i think comet is creepy as fuck.

I was talking about this video with the tunnels, i dont buy it

>Why did this man have other peoples' children in the back of a pizza place?

Pics or it didn't happen

Ok, so there must be a totally rational explanation for this. Maybe you can provide that.

Is he a gym teacher? Should be easy enough to find, right?

Why is he running kids through a back alley full of broken glass and beer cans? That's not very responsible behavior for young children.

I would like to ask this man a few questions about the nature of his activities, and what his relationship to those children is. Clearly they are not his personal children.

Is he part of a day care? If so, which one? Obviously anyone with a rational reason for doing something like this would have a very plausible and verifiable explanation, would they not?

Let's see if we can find out who this man is.

This isn't legit, the guy who made it is a satirist, he said on his podcast he was gonna make this b8 video

go to voat sometime you pizzagate faggots, they have the most up to date shit

It's the street, not a back alley. Are you blind, or do you think everyone else is? You made a shitty video. Better luck next time?

Oh look two fucking nerds. One of which is a neck beard

>laughing pepe from Sup Forums
you come from outside of Sup Forums?

fucking americans top kek

>let's investigate a satanic cannibal pedo ring
>but lets eat pizza first
>see children running and exercising
>fucking sick dude. fucking sick.

also these comments on jewtube
>they changed their logo. that's all the proof i need.
>10 likes

never change.

They're both nu-male cucks

Thanks for correcting the record.

Perhaps you can provide the specific street then? If this is really misinformation, I think it would benefit everyone to know the exact location that this scene took place.

I certainly did not make this video. Why do you say "better luck next time"? That seems like an awfully odd thing to say to someone.

You're deluded if you think you're going to convince people to give a second glance to this video. It tries and fails and there is nothing to investigate because there is literally not single thing of interest depicted in it.

They were way too over the top with the "fucking sick" comments everywhere. I'm 99% sure these are just trolls.

>keeping children healthy and active by taking them running
>FUCKING SICK DUDE THAT GUY WAS RUNNING AWAY WITH KIDS LEADING THEM AWAY

lol

Then why do you care enough to stay in this thread for 30 mins and talk about that? If it's not interesting, like you say, then no one will care. Clearly, right? So why even waste your time?

It's not like anyone here has anything to gain from this. Clinton lost. The election is over. If this were some hair-brained scheme to prevent Clinton from taking the presidency, well... there's no point in continuing it is there?

So again, why are you here?

Gee, the people running a place that just had a guy with a rifle come in to "investigate" are hyper vigilant about people trying to fuck around there? No shit.

I'm talking to you. That's it. It's me and you. The guy who made the video looking for some clicks and a guy who is laughing at you. It costs me nothing to laugh at you. Don't mistake it for investment or interest. If I see you posting this shit again and trying to hype up an investigation I'll bust your balls some more, faggot.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them. #102

Again, I definitely didn't make this video. And yet you stay here talking to me for no reason, about "fucking nothing" right? You keep getting frustrated, that's very interesting.

You seem to be getting very emotional. It costs you plenty of time to be here. You've been here for an hour trying to discredit this. That's some dedication for "fucking nothing" isn't it?

Do you think it's okay in the eyes of the law to protect people who kill children?

What is there to be frustrated about, do you think? The video is pathetic. You're taking it seriously (or at least pretending to) which is either really funny or fucking hilarious.

Black men are taking the red pill

Checked.

I just realized. Our guy Sam Hyde is out of work. Why is he not there looking into this. Meme him to the head of this investigation

Well, this is the pic of exactly where this occurred, right in the alley behind Comet Ping Pong.

So I guess it did happen then.

Refer to pic:

Same house as pic related

A Google street view of a street isn't evidence that kids came out the back of Comet Ping Pong, genius.

It is clearly the same house, as you can see by the lattice siding, the fence posts, the location of the street sign, and the hill with the no parking sign on it.

So clearly yes, this is actually evidence of a bunch of kids being led away from the back of Comet Ping Pong.

Go look for yourself. It's the specific street behind Comet ping pong. It's the same house in both pictures. I think this needs to be reported to the authorities.

Do you think it's okay in the eyes of the law to protect people who kill kids?

Good job, you accused another random individual of pedophilia, based on absolutely nothing.

>clap clap

Didn't you listen to the video? No laws were broken at any time. So when they went past the sign that said no trespassing, they were not trespassing.

It's not relevant. It at best shows that they are on a street near Comet. I don't know why you would suggest it proves more than that.

Hmm, no, I'm not accusing anyone of anything. But I do think that it warrants the attention of the authorities to investigate why there are a bunch of kids being led away from the back of a pizza place under investigation for child sex trafficking.

5102 36th St. NW
Washington, DC

It's the exact spot where that scene took place.

Holy shit did you see that guy making those kids run?

Fucking sickening.

>under investigation for child sex trafficking.

It's not though.
It's a the center of the confirmation biased hug box of a bunch of anonymous image posters.
That's not the same thing.

>it's only fake and tinfoil

Yet here you are.

>there are a bunch of kids being led away from the back of a pizza place

Stop saying this. This isn't in the video.

Just stop with this fake news garbage.

You should be permabinned for propagating this shit. Seriously. I hope the feds kick down your door and you get raped in prison.

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but the owners of Comet Ping Pong are under investigation for child sex trafficking. And this is a video depicting a bunch of children being led away, at a running pace, away from the back of that restaurant.

Can you explain how such information is not relevant?

>wikileaks is fake
>James Alefantis' instagram is fake
>podesta pedoart is fake
>everything I don't like is fake

Why do you care?

We just proved that is true right here:

It's the same house in both pictures. This location is directly behind Comet Pizza.

Fuck your mother son of bitch.

2077 we'll have clone army of Alex Jones and fuck you up good.

>And this is a video depicting a bunch of children being led away, at a running pace, away from the back of that restaurant.

No it isn't. You caught some kids out for a run with their coach or teacher and are trying to spin it as something out of the ordinary with unsubstantiated claims that they were coming from the restaurant. If you wanted to depict something like this on the video the least you could have done is hired a few actors like a Joey Salads video. For a couple of "digital natives" who should know better you did a really bad job with this video and no amount of shilling in this thread is going to fix that.

If it's fake, then who cares? Do you hope that people who believe in Bigfoot get raped in prison?

I don't understand why you don't care if it's not important.

Do you know that actively working to protect a child sex trafficking ring is the same in the eyes of the law as participating in a child sex trafficking ring?

Is anybody disputing the claim that some kids were near a white house?

>If it's fake, then who cares?
the guy whose pizza place gets shot up by someone who believes it.

>permabinned
Get a life

>No it isn't.

It sure is. But why do you care either way? Isn't it "fucking nothing"?

>You caught some kids out for a run with their coach or teacher and are trying to spin it as something out of the ordinary with unsubstantiated claims that they were coming from the restaurant. If you wanted to depict something like this on the video the least you could have done is hired a few actors like a Joey Salads video. For a couple of "digital natives" who should know better you did a really bad job with this video and no amount of shilling in this thread is going to fix that.

Again, this isn't my video. I don't know who these people are. But I do know that the scene of these children running away from the camera is directly behind Comet Pizza.

Do you think the law will be kind to the people who rape and kill children? I don't think most people look upon that type of behavior very fondly. Except for Comet Pizza patrons of course.

>I don't understand why you don't care if it's not important.

Your selling snakeoil. You say "if it doesn't actually work, who cares? Why are you standing around disrupting my scam?" What do you think? Think for two seconds.

I guess we better bring this information to the authorities then, shouldn't we?

For the fifth time: There is no footage of children coming from Comet Ping Ping.

It's now been an hour and a half, and you're still here. That's very curious. I wonder why someone would sit around on the internet for an hour and a half trying to discredit some random anonymous person on the internet.

this video is the epitome of "its fucking nothing"

I use a modern operating system that has a multitasking feature.

I don't need to discredit you or your video--it discredits yourself, which should be obvious by the fact that not a single post here has taken it seriously.

Dude was too much of a pussy to go down those stairs

All he had to say was "I was looking for the bathroom" or "I lost my dog" or something.

Get it together, boys. Go big or go home. Think of the children, not yourself staying out of a night in jail that will probably put some hair on your chest.

Hey guys please stop this whole thing is literally nothing. We should focus our efforts on something else this whole ordeal is problematic

What information exactly?
>"But it warrants the attention of the authorities to investigate why there are a bunch of kids being led away..."

No? There's no reason to question him, and the pizza place is not "under investigation".

We're just trying to convince you people that accusing someone of pedophilia without proof can ruin their lives.... Sup Forums is always talking about fake rape charges... well this is worse.

A guy went in there with a gun.

Someone who actually believed pizzagate would have done it. The guys who made this video were just trying to get footage for a clickbait video without getting arrested.

Hi Podesta

You should fuck off back to plebbit.

>hey niggers. make a better video.
this is true rasicms

How long have you been a pedo, leaf?

>I don't need to discredit you or your video--it discredits yourself,

yet here you still are

lots of creepy stuff, sadly no smoking gun, they should have not cut and cashed in the bounty sam hyde offert for proof of underground tunnels

Yes, it's us again. You and me. A shill desperately pushing a failed viral video and the guy laughing at him. I have nowhere to go and nowhere to be. It's no sweat. I don't consider typing a few words exhausting. Got a 3 hour podcast started. I'll be here and every other thread about this video you're stupid enough to try.

>implying you wont even engage in discussion with other opinions, because you are so deep in your delusion...
Or maybe it's just fun for you guys to larp as investigators, all the while not realizing the damage you can cause.
You sound underage honestly.

All mentally ill people should remain on /x/.

Do you know that protecting child sex traffickers is the same as participating?

THE MADELEINE SKETCHES IS OF ONE (1) PERSON
NOT TWO (2)

Stop this shit. Read the wiki before copy-pasting baseless information.

This video has nothing to do with "sex traffickers". It's barely even about pizza.

I had this article on a tab in my phone for a while now.
Was meaning to read it.
It's since been deleted.
Is that something vigilante citizen does? Delete old articles?
Link is search results for pizzagate. Click on only result to see what I'm talking about.

vigilantcitizen.com/?s=Pizzagate

(Yes, posting in all pizza threads.)

Do you know that the director of the Correct the Record super PAC is directly connected to the ownership of Comet Ping Pong?

Have you ever been to jail before?

Of course I know that, I work for CTR.

And yes, of course. Twice.

But what has this to do with your boring-ass video?