When you put young blood into you it increases your life span

Many studies on mice have shown that giving the blood of young mice to older mice decreases age related disease and stops aging.

Given this information, is it safe to assume that there are people in this world taking advantage of this fact?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nm/journal/v20/n6/full/nm.3569.html
newscientist.com/article/2112829-blood-from-human-teens-rejuvenates-body-and-brains-of-old-mice/
breakingdownthnews.blogspot.de/2016/08/the-elites-use-young-childrens-blood-to.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/x/-tier

But sure. The powers that be also farm melanin.

YOU CAN'T HAVE MY MELANIN BISHESSS

sauce?

nature.com/nm/journal/v20/n6/full/nm.3569.html

Well it only took 402 years, but it's nice to know Elizabeth Bathory was finally vindicated.

No silly, who could possibly take advantage of that right?

You have to inject it into your bloodstream. You can't just eat it or bathe in it.

(((Who))) indeed.

Absolutely. In today's world what's right is wrong and what's wrong is right. But going beyond any broad sweeping judgments, I have a question for you. Do you not believe that money is the root of all evil? It is greed, an insatiable hunger which drives these people to perform actions to attain the closest thing to immortality. If blood is even potentially a way to mitigate aging you can be assured someone with enough money will take part in it.

Do you know that a human erythrocyte lives for only 7 days? Now take that fact to it's logical conclusion.

They use synthesized versions of the drug

It's not a drug. The young cells trick the body into thinking it's younger. They replicate better.

>tfw in the future people will get paid to sell their blood so older people can inject it into themselves, and older people will buy it

What if I told you young people already get paid to donate plasma.... you think all that plasma goes straight to dying people?

that's literally today you retard

have you not ever been to a plasma clinic?

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

That's fucking retarded.

Your body produces blood all the time, how is there a difference between young blood and old blood?

When your cells reproduce they damage the DNA. Young blood does not have this damage.

newscientist.com/article/2112829-blood-from-human-teens-rejuvenates-body-and-brains-of-old-mice/

Also pic related about a book, jews and christian blood. "triangle cakes" = pizza?

There was a Alex Jones video on this subject, he theorized (with somewhat interesting proof) that there was/is a ring of rich people who conduct full body transfusions using the blood of the young.

“It’s more or less what we would expect,” says Victoria Bolotina, at Boston University in Massachusetts. “The blood of young people must have something in it that’s important for keeping them young,” she says.

holy fuck...

brb Croatia

>your body produces skin cells all the time! what's the difference between young skin and old skin!

I don't even have to look at your flag to know you're American. I used to think that only people from the South were stupid but I dunno now...

That's a good point. You see the damage on the outside, the same thing goes on inside.

David Rockefeller has had what, 7 hearts put in? You damn well know he's been slurping up GALLONS of new blood. The motherfucker is 101 years old, and he looks like he has never exercised in his life.

Go back to sleep, nothing to see here.

>Old people feel a little better when you pump them with young people's redcells and hormones
WOW REALLY ACTIVATES THOSE ALMONDS UH?
>american journalism

>“The blood of young people must have something in it that’s important for keeping them young,”

Here's a curious idea. What if the vampire mark was a input needle and an output needle while blood was circulated between two people. Also covers the so called immortality and need for new victims.

Does pizzagate segway into vampire symbols much?

But that would make the young person exhibit increased rate of aging.

Telomeres.

She is a fucking brainlet, all old people are anemic because their blood cells are of decreased quality, that alone explains this whole thing and on top of that you got hormones
Literally first year of medschool knowledge

I don't know enough about biology. Being young do they recover from it?

Oh ya maybe.

>muh heinz bodies
>muh splenic macrophages

Since this thread is going die I am going to speculate more:

1. Get paid, sorry receive donation, by one country to bomb another
2. Profit
3. Abduct children using NGO/charity cover, and sell them
4. Profit
5. Obtain child's blood after, sell to old rich people.
6. Profit

hmm I notice how there is a lack of Romanians posting itt. They must be keeping their vampire magic to themselves.

I'd also like to point out that cells actually only reproduce a certain number of times. They did a study on this where they let cells divide, and removed the new cell every time so that they could track a single cell. The result was each cell can divide like 2000 and something times, so it's not infinite. Injecting new cells is a way around this.

this is not new at all m8
breakingdownthnews.blogspot.de/2016/08/the-elites-use-young-childrens-blood-to.html

and in the middle age it was really common for rich people to do this