Conan goes to Berlin to meet refugees

Conan Meets Refugees At Tempelhof Airport
teamcoco.com/berlin/berlin-tempelhof-refugees

A reason O’Brien was drawn to Berlin as a destination was Germany’s progressive stance on inviting refugees from Syria, Afghanistan and elsewhere into the country. During his visit to the Berlin Tempelhof airport, which was used by the Americans to deliver supplies to West Berlin before becoming the city’s largest refugee camp, O’Brien embarrassed himself in a game of soccer with a group of young men there. “There’s something about being taunted by these refugees that feels right at this moment,” he said.

O’Brien said he has an “incredible amount of respect” for German Chancellor Angela Merkel because of her decision to welcome refugees into the country. “There’s a lot of fear and anger towards the other,” he said, speaking about Americans. “But when you’re there and you see those kids, and they are kids, and you’re there with them, all of those things melt away.”

The host sees his international trips as more important than ever “at a time when people might be suspicious of Americans or we might seem arrogant or we might seem domineering or xenophobic.” And he always makes sure that the joke is on him and not the people with whom he is interacting in any of these countries. “They’re laughing at me, I’m not laughing at them,” he said. It’s his version of “comedy as diplomacy.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpfe8bwNMJY
youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLVL8S3lUHf0Q8zKSG4ArjwlyWEd-RlRrA&v=897CiYgOtkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone is forcing him to do this. Sup Forums we have to save him, he is being blackmailed or his family is being threatened.

>[[[O'Brien]]]

Manlets, when will they learn?

Seriously, why are Afghans and middle easterners so short?

fucking lmao

What are you talking about? Conan has been shitting on Trump with his terrible "jokes" for the past year and a half. He's the worst sort of Hollywood shitlib.

Those sure look like "kids."

O'Brien sub human Irish Americans should be gassed . the lowest form of white man there is next to the Texans .

no cromagnon genes

>Seriously, why are Afghans and middle easterners so short?

Shit-tier genes from centuries of Islamic inbreeding.

I am an Indo, and even to me, Middle Easterners are a bunch of utter manlets. And their women age like decade-old sour milk.

When will Sup Forums learn?

>making texans a race

Do they think that if they will repeat 'kids, kids, kids, kids' over and over again, then we will believe that those grown, bearded shitskins are 13 year old or so?

This kind of blatant propaganda is what makes people turn from the left to right, and I love it.

oops wrong screencap

Germany is going to get shorter

I knew Conan was against trump and would suck Obama dry on the spot.
But he went too far with this. I have no respect for him anymore.

>First he tries to destroy FFXV
>Now the west
He can't keep getting away with it

Did he get raped?

Trump will give Japan full reign to have their revenge on all the dirty baka gajin that badmouth their RPGs.

>half are women and kids

those are the kids he played soccer with

>Current year
>Caring what celebrities tell you to

t. eternal burger

THE ETERNAL PLASTIC PADDY
prob sent money to the IRA as well

Where are the women and children in this pic!?

Maybe in Das Pizza aus Pongerschlonger

Who gives a flying fuck about their kids? How many innocent German children have been killed by these savages? Back in January a father carrying his infant child was attacked by a group of refugees. They stabbed him repeatedly and chased him into a frozen pond. He fell through the ice and his child later died from hypothermia

red pilled refugees?

He is a fucking cuck. he just bent over and let Leno take his show back, now he bends over and takes it from the muzzies like a 13 year old boy

(((O'Brien)))

The eternal Celt strikes again

people with such a hairline shouldn't wear their hair back

Why doesn't he go to Washington DC and meet some people who create refugees?

Seriously curb stomp this fool.

>Conan meets a group of refugees carefully screened by his people and groomed on how to behave before they're allowed within 50 feet of a live camera

FTFY

I'll never forgive the media for the traitorous role it played during the rapefugee crisis.

How very tolerant of him!

If only the rest of the US weren't such HATEFULL FUCKING BIGOT SCUM WHO VOTED FOR A LITTORAL HITLER!

reminder that conan is a regular at the bohemian grove.

Always hated that unfunny faggot

Will Drumpf ever recover from this?

LOL someone shoop the 5'10 - 6'0 manlet comparison meme

Phew

Good thing I don't watch his show nor give a damn what he does. Otherwise this would mean something

I almost get the feeling people almost *have* to do stuff like this now.

if you don't make an ostentatious showing of the correct political stances you are sticking your neck out.

The entertainment business is going all-in as far as liberal politics, so it seems like there isn't even an option to be apolitical any longer. You need to make a show of being on the correct team, or your job will be at risk.

Propaganda

Has your media covered his visit? What have they said?

DUDE MIGRANTS LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpfe8bwNMJY

>But when you’re there and you see those kids, and they are kids, and you’re there with them, all of those things melt away.

Conan needs to go undercover and infiltrate the rapefugees to see how they really feel and act.

There are more men in that picture than there are in my entire town.

>these people are not real muslims

ok

Too busy reporting real news

DAILY REMINDER THAT Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT. (((O'BRIEN))) IS A JEW:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I

>Carefully screened, carefully selected

"Wow, these guys are great!"

>(((Michael Moore)))
>(((Stephen Colbert)))

Anyone notice that potato kikes are the Jewiest goyim?

difference is he /has/ to make trump jokes in order to not be called racist.

he didn't /have/ to go out of his way and go to berlin to look at the animals in the zoo

they're reading a script retard.

Conan is 6'5"

Did they get him out :(

what happened to it, did they get it out?

i counted 8 women + 1 stormtrooper

why dont he sent his daughters to do the reports, if he's so brave?

nope just a backpack filled with explosives

They pushed him back through the hole, his ass was too THICC so he got stuck.

>Germany’s progressive stance on inviting refugees from Syria, Afghanistan and elsewhere into the country.
>Afghanistan and elsewhere
So are they admitting they're illegal immigrants now or are they still using mental gymnastics and not thinking about their logic in the same thought to justify this invasion?

No, he's a White guilter, multiple prior videos to this effect.

>this isn't suspicious to the average leftist

STOP BEING RACIST

LOOK AT ALL THESE WOMEN AND CHILDREN

FUCK YOU CONON WE DON'T WANT YOU!!!GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

>tfw your webm still makes the rounds

Oh look at these poor and traumatized children on the picture. Fuck, dude has better clothes and even fucking headphones three times more expensive than everything i own and i work my ass off for a living.

ugh what a nightmare

Would be funny sped up with Benny Hill music.

This is why no one likes the Irish

wow, look at those women and underage children
Conan doing God's work

Man fuck this guy, he makes fun of his irish side all the time but he can't make fun of his jewish side. What a fucking piece of shit, he's still funny though and I'll continue to laugh at his shit but I lost all respect for him.

I-I never found him funny either way ha ha

Team Cuck!

Now someone who is really probably holding back is Bill Burr.

I remember before he got married to that bitch Nia, he would joke about anything.

He still does for the most part but he really keeps it neutral a lot, I fucking hate it when his nig wife is on the podcast but they have some wntertainment value when they start going at it.

Sometimes I feel like Burr got married for the sake of material to joke about, if so I have to applaud his commitment to comedy.

>pic unrelated

Yeah, those are really kids

Conan has been a faggot since he left NYC. Maybe even before that. His remotes he would do in the city were excellent.

Saw him cucking on his livestream the other day. Already saw him cucking about Trump but could kind of forgive him because, well it's just the standard thing to be anti-Trump.

But being pro-rapefugee is my line. Will never watch him again.

>The nudist beach at the start of this video

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLVL8S3lUHf0Q8zKSG4ArjwlyWEd-RlRrA&v=897CiYgOtkU

Is Germany honestly this degenerate?

*standard mainstream thing

>Conan goes to Berlin to meet refugees

This sounds like a parody skit. But it's not.

Unreal.

>their women age like decade-old sour milk

if the world was normal this would be called an invasion

'Irish' Americans really are Muslim tier. Absolute trash.

If the world was normal they'd also be shot on sight.

You guys remember when that was a thing? When you killed invaders? I love those times. Let's go back.

Sup Forums BTFO!

he's a fucking jew with a drop of irish in him
this should not surprise anyone
I'd say he'd be raped by one of the shit skins while he's there but you can't rape the willing

when you go and see these kids
and they are kids
if by kids you mean
BEARDED ADULT MEN

mongol genes and inbreeding also conan is 6'5

also young men fleeing their countries are traitors

Conan tweeted very long ago he wanted to vote for Trump in cali primary

Its just a bunch of fighting age men lol where are the womynz

>what is taqiyya

Noooo

Just a few have sold out in an effort at self-preservation.
Though Michael Moore may legit be mentally unwell and/or transitioning.

Because he, and many other liberal idiots, thought a Trump nomination would be an easy win for Clinton.