Projected in 2030

>projected in 2030
>0.6%
feelsgoodman

Other urls found in this thread:

portugalresident.com/court-frees-portuguese-restaurateur-who-shot-turk-and-buried-his-body-under-cement
welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article155259111/Als-der-Koch-Schutzgelderpresser-Ercan-erschoss.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2010
>0.6%
>2030
>still 0.6%
i'm beyond salty right now. why can't it be that way in other countries?

Your country wasn't born by conquering land from the moors.
Also, we're poor as fuck so they prefer to go to Germoney.
population is nothing

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Austria 10%
>every 10th citizien will be a fucking sand nigger in 15 years
>just fuck my country up, senpai

Man sideways Peru is ultimate cuck, turns out

Is it nice to live in Portugal if you are a rich German? Is weed legal and crime low?

>sees pic

Austria is A FUCKING LEAF without a leaf.

Truly the most pathetic western country behind Belgium.

>a 10th of all french in 2030 will be muslim
>birthrates will still be as fucked
>consequences are hidden from the public and spun anyway the media.education systems want the narrative
>it's called hatred to want to preserve your identity and progressive tolerance to want to destroy it
>oh and white genocide isn't real haha real genocides were what you whities did that never made our homelands more than 10% white 100 years ago

M8. 65k is a lot! Specially in a country that literally used to "shit the catholic church".

Weed is illegal, yet easy to find.
Crime is pretty low here and Portuguese usually don't give two shits about other nationalities.
Oporto/Braga is chill as fuck. Don't fall for the Lisbon memes.

Europeans forced Africans to live in countries with 30 ethnic groups, 5 religions and each religion has atleast 2 sects who hate each other. You all deserve this and much more. Fuck whites

>projected muslim percentage
>not 0%

That's nowhere near good enough

>mfw Switzerland

No one gives a shit about African'ts

le Switzerland based country hahahahha sure sure

Don't forget that a Portuguese man killed a Turk and buried him under a slab of concrete in the pantry this week.

portugalresident.com/court-frees-portuguese-restaurateur-who-shot-turk-and-buried-his-body-under-cement

HEROIS DO MAR

Where do you see this?

do they say how they now he did this?

Are there German communities? Can the people understand english? Portuguese would take at least 5 years for me to learn.

I dont want to die in 20 years when the muslims chimp out.

Not legal, just decriminalized. For example, you can have up to 5g of haxixe or 25g of weed on you without it being a crime.
Also it's pretty cheap here, so good for any german, not just rich ones.

who cares about muslims? they're retarded. how about jews? those are the real problem. what's the projections for jews?

welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article155259111/Als-der-Koch-Schutzgelderpresser-Ercan-erschoss.html

Never heard about German communities, young people can speak English ok

There are about 3000 jews iirc

Because he admitted to it and because he and the Turk had a history.

TL;DR
>Turk pretending to be mafioso demands protection payment from Portuguese
>Portuguese agrees reluctantly
>Portuguese gets sick of paying Turk his money
>argument ensues
>Turk pulls gun
>Portuguese takes gun off Turk and blows the roach's brain out
>bury him in the pantry

Killing Moors since 1139.

it doesn't really matter. they're internationalists, they'll fuck us regardless of where they reside.

>>Portuguese takes gun off Turk and blows the roach's brain out
sounds like a portuguese thing to do.

:D

oh well thank you guys..

>10% in France and Belgium

JUST FUCK MY DEMOGRAPHICS FAMPAI

>poortugal
>no poland
REEEEEEEEeeee

1. Stfu, your nation is 90% midgets and niggers with growse hair. Also Ronaldo, ArchNumale.
2. Slovenia has less muslims than Portugal lmfao.

>2.3%
>tfw Reconquista didn't matter

>The distribution of the residents of Slovenia by religion is the following: Roman Catholic 57.8%, atheist 10.1%, Muslim 2.4%, Orthodox Christian 2.3%, Protestant 0.9%, other and unknown 26.5% (2002).
>2.4%
Take another drink Slavoj you lisping commie fuck.

WE

>Muslim population in UK.
>Set to double by 2030.

THIS MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN.

NÓS ÉRAMOS REIS E O CARALHO

>France and UK aren't even that high and they are still getting cucked

tic toc

aren't they balkan muslims?

Theres no way in fuck this charts accurate because they havent released real statistics and this draws from 2010. Theres no way theres only going to be 1.4 million more in Germany by 2030 I bet theyre already close to that.

reminder that the average "Portuguese" person is not ethnically Iberian

Mexicans can write?

unfortunately we give illegals free schooling

i'm actually surprised brazil have 0,51 .
they are rare here.

Forget 2030, Uwe Brandl is predicting 20 million Muslims in Germany by 2020.

Probably not accurate but there's going to be a fuck of a lot more Muslims than 1.4 mill.

make all the jokes you want alberto muhammad raqib barbosa, modern portuguese are swarthy non-europeans. it's like modern day greeks claiming they have any ethnic relation to ancient greeks

>0.6

Sure thing fatass.

We look like the Romans described us, plus our Golden Age was centuries after the Reconquista. A typical third worlder such as yourself has no right to an opinion.

We already have 8% T*rks , but at least they have the same birth rate as ours and 50% of them have never even stepped into a mosque so its ok.

Chicano detected.

I doubt it will with brexit passing.

>mfw during the Brexit vote counting while watching BBC on the net I literally saw a Paki saying that he voted to go out of the EU because that would help immigration from southern Asia

Thank you based toalla, you are our greatest neighbour.

>tfw you will never be a minority because even black people don't want to move here
kek

A-at least you can be the Maoris' minority senpai