Sam Hyde disowns Sup Forums in Skype call to Tim Heidecker

>Dude, you-- You pissed off Sup Forums. You pissed off Sup Forums and 4+Sup Forums with your cucking. That's not us. That has nothing to do with us. Our audience is not fucking with you.
vid.me/Sefy

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/Sefy
hollywoodreporter.com/news/sam-hyde-speaks-meet-man-behind-adult-swims-canceled-alt-right-comedy-show-954487
youtu.be/LdiCFJxwcSk
youtube.com/watch?v=f_RyYgXc2dQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(((heidecker)))

Fuck off Tim

wtf I hate jews now

why do we care?

>disowns
more like rekkanizes

>implying i give a fuck
Sup Forums doesn't belong to same hyde. we're not one person

>Our audience is not fucking with you.
Will the Alt-Right finally stop shilling here now that Hyde has confirmed we're not them?

I don't get it/

Who is sam hyde

the handsome man in ops pic

sam, how could you :(

his nipples are like dinner plates

>his

Mass shooter, he also runs a money laundering scheme MDE, it poses as a comedy show, but the jokes are so shit that it cant be anything but a scheme

>implying this lad is serious
He posts here you retards

I noticed this, but it only makes sense for him to do. Don't act like you don't hide that you're a chamber from everyone.

>He knows about the school shooter meme

I know you're reading this. We're onto you Sam.

Channer* fuck

>the jokes are so shit that it cant be anything but a scheme

>big fat trunk
>tiny twig arms
Beta built for cucking confirmed

How new
R
U

this

that meme isnt an exclusive Sup Forums thing

"Taqiyya is an Islamic juridical term whose shifting meaning relates to when a Muslim is allowed, under Sharia law, to lie. "

It breaks my heart to see a guy like Sam have to bend over and take the poz loads from the (((Mainstream Media))).

The guy just begged Tim Heidecker to get him his show back.

Sammy just needs to find new ways to monazite his shit.

MDE:World Peace was entertaining from a Sup Forums perspective but it offered little to people not in the loop.

why does anybody give a fuck about this flabby four eyed fuck

he's like the unfunny guy in shop class

don't forget that sam hyde is a jew who just wants to capitalize on goyim too stupid to realize he looks like a fat leon trotsky.

>he actually believes cwc is his top secret in-joke
enjoy your school holidays

>Post about Sam Hyde
Talking about irrelevant man-childs. So hot right now

hows reddit

>irrelevant
>so hot
what did he mean by this?

Who?

Here's Sam Hyde cucking himself to stave off a lifetime of poverty and despair.

Face it, MDE was his big break that he royally fucked up and now Sams going to fade into obscurity

Sam deserved to fail.

Feel bad about Charls though, he deserved a better life.

You fucking what?

What about Nick? Doesn't he deserve to coom home to a nice life too?

Nick's a pathetic excuse for a 40 year old man

Jesus Christ is this how people text nowadays?

Is Charls /our guy/?

he got kicked out of hollywood for affiliation with the alt-right
BIG FUCKING SURPRISE
that's why we need our own decentralized media

>MDE was his big break that he royally fucked up
didn't WP have a pretty big audience during its run? the show may be cancelled, but the audience is still there. no reason why it should stop here

>Face it, MDE was his big break that he royally fucked up and now Sams going to fade into obscurity
For a show on at like 1am in the morning he had outstanding ratings, tldr all the post election alt-right furvor swept him up. If hillary had won he would have been renewed, but liberals are on a literal witch hunt

>lets talk about Austrian Economics for a second
>You know Stefan Molyneux?

KEK
I love you Sam

Sams a cool guy.
I like him.

That isn't disowning just being honest

He got interviewed for it, for fucks sake. Of course he knows.

>vid.me/Sefy
Stop being so fucking NEW

op is a faggot for thinking this is something worth posting

hollywoodreporter.com/news/sam-hyde-speaks-meet-man-behind-adult-swims-canceled-alt-right-comedy-show-954487
>I hear you. That’s my bad, man, and I apologize to you personally because it’s not fun to watch. But I’m not some virulent homophobe or something. I’m a guy that wants to make funny stuff.
>It’s not that different from what Sarah Silverman does with putting blackface on. It’s not the craziest stuff that’s ever been on TV here. And we came under fire — I don’t know why.

man if there EVER was a time in history to just double down on everything, it's this; it's a bit sad how he's cucking out right now śmh

>making zoolander reference
Speaking of irrelevant & un-hot...

>that feel when sam hyde stopped getting away with it

he looks like the same guy that escaped so many murder scenes...

He's ahead of his time. The alt-right will establish the first ethno-state that reproduces through cloning, and fucks boipusi on the side.

>don't forget that sam hyde is a jew who just wants to capitalize on goyim too stupid to realize he looks like a fat leon trotsky.

Who else
>got the book
?

so? better looking than your average mulatto sjw feminazi.

All he did was state the facts. Tim did piss off Sup Forums and the other chans. He didn't say anything bad about us you subversive cuck.

>trusting a jew at any point in life

TV and Movies are the most kike shit in existence.

TIM is an alpha male in a beta male kind of world.

He was renewed for like a month. Then the renewal got cancelled.

>sam hyde
>not Sam Tarly

Digits of truth.

Nick is an old fuck and Charls got the royal screw you, all from Sam forcing too much edge into one season of ten minute filler program.

Who should get their own show replacing World Peace after Eric Andre?

I vote The Ashley Jones Show

youtu.be/LdiCFJxwcSk

You ain't squat lemme tell ya
youtube.com/watch?v=f_RyYgXc2dQ

We don't. I'm just hoping that faggot sam kills himself. Have some fuckin' self respect sam, crawling back to get fucked in the ass by the jews at AS. You've proven that you're nothing but a money grubbing whore.

why would you post this?

>We don't. I'm just hoping that faggot sam kills himself. Have some fuckin' self respect sam, crawling back to get fucked in the ass by the jews at AS. You've proven that you're nothing but a money grubbing whore.

Who cares. Anyone that associates themselves with Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums is a fucking retard.