Muzzies are the ultimate red-pilled culture/religion:

Muzzies are the ultimate red-pilled culture/religion:

>women not allowed to drive

>or vote

>or speak out of turn

>slaughter cucks that try to ruin their way of life

>don't take shit from nobody

adding on, ultimately it's what makes them the greatest threat to Aryan master race way of life

the fact that you are scared to comment on this means you know it's true

get

fucking

cucked

faggots

that's right you faggot bitches the muzzies are going to TAKE OVER THE WORLD

AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU LIGHT SKINNED BASTARDS CAN DO ABOUT IT

Enjoy walking in your daughter fucking Mohammed and his goat and her calling you a racist for not being happy for her

Get a job, faggot

>having sex with goats and little boys
>redpilled
At least you tried

Sex with animals is Haram.
Punishment for sex with little boys is death.
Come with credible sources next time you want to shitpost those allegations.

fucking paki, we've been involved with your dirty afghan neighbors and learned more about your little boy molesting culture than we ever wanted to. Muslims are disgusting.

>all inbred

nah senpai

Nice try, Achmed. Isn't there a suicide bombing you have to attend, or something?

A war torn country where there hasn't been any practical implication of any sort of law for the past 40 years except for a brief period of Taliban government has a crime problem. So what? Worse has been done during wars. The only people involved in the bacha bazi business are warlords. Who will be dragged in the streets once you infidels leave. You might want to look into what Taliban did with such guys. Yes, threw them off from the top of the highest building. Butchered them in the middle of full stadiums.

Christians on the other hand, I don't even think I need to say anything at this point.

>be Sup Forums
>whine about Feminism 24/7
>Muslims are disgusting.

There is nothing more disgusting pathetic than Cucktianity.

I don't know if that's fair. Afghans are way worse morally and legitimately more ignorant than Pakis. Pakis are ok. Afghans, statistically, are the closest to the stereotype.

I might dump stats later, meh

ha, addendum

The paki in this thread is a dirtbag

>implying afghan pedophiles didn't hate the taliban for culling the practice
this is like saying all christians around the world are pedophiles because their priests are. get you facts straight fuccboi

This isn't even reditt tier. Where the fuck did you come from?

>There is nothing more disgusting pathetic than Cucktianity.

There is. It's a religion that worships a moon god and it's pedo prophet.

Yeah but what if we all get reincarnated as women?

You didn't think this through.

This is my first time using the internet. That's why I don't even bother to link you're message in my message, suck it Paki

The idiot can't even differentiate between what a religion preaches and what its supposed followers do.

>Thou shalt not commit adultery.
>Christians today.

By his logic, Christianity allows adultery.

You do realize Jews, Christians, and Muslims all worship the same god right?

Asian man here. How can i succeed in life without a muslim wife?

>"Christians" cheating
>"Muslims" blowing up buildings and killing small children and women indiscriminately

Hmmmm

>you're
You really shouldn't be here.

>moon god
>that flag

Not even bothering.

Not an argument Paki

Come back when you get one

They also can't manage to create a civilized society in the 1400 years they've been around
>but muh Islamic Golden Age
They got a boost from conquered Indians and Persians before driving those cultures into shit too

Even their kings are degenerate pieces of shit. Their high art is simple geometric patterns.

It's a religion for dumb sandniggers. Just because they aren't retarded in the same way as modernist progressive cucks doesn't make them "redpilled". They're backwards by Roman Empire standards.

Read pic related

why are americans so fucking retarded on Sup Forums

>Persians
>Conquered
The country of Persia was conquered and spread throughout the population just like it was for other Arabs, but Persian people have been in Islam since its founding. For example, the prophets mentor was a Persian guy. A lot of Mohammad's descendants are also Persian.

>hurr it's not a conquest because there was some Persians on our side!

To conquer Persia and force Islam, the Arab invaders resorted to many inhumane actions including massacre, mass enslavement of men, women and children, and imposition of heavy taxes (Jezyeh=Jizya) on those who did not convert. By the order of “Yazid ibn-e Mohalleb” in Gorgan so many Persians were beheaded that their blood mixed with water would energize the millstone to produce as much as one day meal for him, as he had vowed.[3] The event of blood mill has been quoted by the generations of Iranian Zoroastrian families to this day, yet our books of history have been silent about it. In recent years however, disenchanted Iranian scholars have been writing about the blood mills and in fact this event has been reported by our historians of the Islamic era. On the way to Mazandaran the same commander ordered 12,000 captives to be hanged at the two sides of the road so that the victorious Arab army pass through. Upon arrival, many more were massacred in that province and heavy tax (Jizya) was imposed on the survivors who did not convert. Some historians have estimated that a total of 400,000 civilians were massacred.[4] Even though the figure appears inflated, nevertheless it reflects the extent of atrocities committed by the Arab conquerors. After the battle of Alis, the Arab commander (Khalid ibn-e Valid) ordered all the prisoners of war be decapitated so that a creek of blood flows. When the city of Estakhr in the south put up stiff resistance against the Arab invaders, 40,000 residents were slaughtered or hanged.[5]

I left Islam. Fuck Islam so much.

Islam is pretty shit desu

IOW the Persians were conquered by the Mohammedans. The existence of a few race traitors doesn't change that. The fact that the Persian people are still resistant to the mullahs shows they are a better class than most muslim countries. I look forward to the day the Zoroastrians return and cleanse that nation of the mudslime influence.

>Persian people are still resistant to the mullahs
This is somewhat, but nowhere to the extent that you probably believe. The Iranian government isn't perfect and it has its flaws, but it's the only force in the Middle East that keeps the Saudi's and Jews in check, and most Iranians still prefer the current government over the Shah.
Based on your flag I'm guessing your opinion is based off of what a few diaspora have told you.