Anyone think that the Comet Ping Pong gun man could be a false flag plant by the liberal elite to silence "fake news"...

Anyone think that the Comet Ping Pong gun man could be a false flag plant by the liberal elite to silence "fake news" (Pizzagate investigation) by saying it causes violence?

He might be, but there are a lot of mentally unstable people posting in Pizzagate threads and I wouldn't be inclined to assume that the guy was a Fed.

you haven't been paying attention?

>ff gunman
>close CPP for awhile
>remove evidence
>seal tunnels
>cash-in on a grand reopening
>dude gets charges or sentence reduced in accident case
>alt-right BTFO
>liberal media strengthens influence rallying against fake news after botching election coverage

can some check his voter reg?

DUH

Dude has or at least had an IMDB page.

No one shoots an AR in DC without getting filled full of holes.

It is without a doubt, a false flag.

You realize maybe 75% of DC is a giant ghetto?

So it's a perfect win by them and they manufactured it to begin with against some group they themselves manufactured as controlled opposition to lump in dissidents who don't align themselves to begin with?

>We need to cover up this story
>Let's stage an extremely publicized shooting related to the story! That will make people stop talking about it!

That is unimaginably stupid. That's like if a bank manager wanted to bury a story about accusations of sexual harassment by his employees, so he staged a high profile bank robbery to distract people from it. That's the absolute least effective way to get people to stop talking about your bank.

he's literally an actor and has an imdb page

U wot m8?

The gunman is just too coincidental and too soon, timing this good makes me suspect. It usually takes years to make someone freak out and start shooting.

I love a good conspiracy theory, but this one is just too random to cause shooting. I think (((()))) are getting desperate. Something to do w/ limiting internet & the free flow of info.

I hope some alphabet agencies still have a few good men, but I think we are in for a wild ride. Kek.

I feel no sympathy for this retard. Probably your run of the mill keyboard warrior who goes on and on about how he's going to track down and torture allofthepedos.png.
You can enjoy that shit ass food and eternal boredom while waiting two years for your trial to begin. At least on the bright side, he could probably join the biggest, scariest gang in prison since he's a p3d0ki11er

are you autistic?

NO YOU DELUSIONAL FUCK!

If pizzagate was legit, the investigation was way too sloppy and way too open.

The moment pizzagate caught traction outside Sup Forums, it was all ogre. They would've closed up shop in a matter of hours.

false flag or not, I haven't really paid much attention to this, but when this first happened I remember people saying he just stormed in their with an AR, but didn't fire any bullets. Then this last week every time I've seen it discussed (including this thread) that he fired but no one got hit. So what gives?

It's not about making people stop talking about it you idiot.

It's about making people investigating it be seen murders.

Well considering it tarnished the "investigation"'s reputation, yeah, about everybody thinks it was a false flag

what a shit analogy. its like staging a bank heist and saying that the accusers were behind it so THEYRE the bad guys, not you. they could care less if people talked about it, its literally impossible to stop and its been impossible since the 60's.

its about turning the internet into a facebook/wikipedia/youtube monolith. no non-government approved opinions allowed under "fake speech" laws.

literally all /ewo/ generals do here is trawl instagrams for pictures of babies

The minute we had a daily thread and posted our evidence in the public it was too open. OPSEC. Our enemy is here watching us. They post here to drive conversations and steer away from relevant topics. The shilling post election is till very obvious. A decent amount of it is discouragement against trump, discouragement against pizza gate and so on.

you know what has to be done. An user must visit them. Do it proper. Periscope. No gun. Don't break any laws, or do. I guess it's your choice, I say don't tho

if this guy really discharged a weapon of some kind, there should be damage to a wall or floor ceiling whatever
have we seen it?
did they have someone come in the next day to fix it?

>false flag
>go to prison for 5 years

more like Pizza Gate is a false flag to deflect from the real scandal of the impending war with Iran Trump is gonna do.

hillary herself came out to talk about fake news today

not only is this and maybe pizzagate as a whole being planted for some reason

its the start of something big

What a coincidence there just happened to be a shooter who gave up so easily for the (((MSM))) to pick and discredit the story altogether to the masses.

All the signs are fucking there. Why isn't one of (our guys) covering this!?

Why do you guys defend your shitty blogs as credible news sources? Or olive most of you too young to understand critical thinking?

You have never lived in or around DC have you

Of course it's a falseflag, nigger barely did anything.

record = corrected

0.05$ have been added to your account

Took me a second
poe's law is realw

Because it's such a fact that this guy is really getting into prison.

Or that they can't pay some loser a good money to do it.

Stop being a pleb, OP. V**t/8C**n have already found how he's tied to James Alefantis.

Like, directly-tied to the nigger.

What the fuck, mods are banning mentions of other chans and forums?

but user, he was a crewman on the set of some c-movie

that means he's a "crisis actor"

It was over before it began.

>man turns up and literally breaks into pizza restaurant with a gun
>finds nothing
>conspiratards will defend this

That was my first impression. It's specially weird when you consider how trigger happy the American cops are yet this dude openly firing inside a popular pizza place doesn't get shot. Really fires up those neurons.

>they're doubling down

lol the "skeptic" community sure took all meaning out of that phrase didnt they. at this point "critical thinking" means "listening to your betters" now.

The fact that you see a blog and immediately dismiss it means you have no interest in critical thought of any kind.

No. It's crisis management.

>If you don't believe these instagram pictures of babies I say are weird are proof of an international satanic child murder rape cult, you're not a real skeptic

He's an actor with an IMDB page, just look it up. Of course it's a fucking false flag. If he was intending to do harm he would have concealed a handgun or short rifle and not walking around with a rifle put in the open.

I agree 100%. It should've been a closed circle, at least in the sense that only limited amount of individuals should've been able to direct the investigation.

I think it would be interesting to go through the posts with a data analyst to see if sliding was in fact detectable.

Yes.

>look up his imdb page
>he was a crew member in two movies and a fucking extra in another
"""actor"""

>proof
Nobody claims this you twat, we all claim that there is reasonable amount of evidence that an investigation should be done.

yes, if this wasn't a false flag he would have actually killed someone not just shoot at nothing like a retard.

>All these people proving to be pedophiles and satanists don't mean nothing goyyyyy

>That is unimaginably stupid. That's like if a bank manager wanted to bury a story about accusations of sexual harassment by his employees, so he staged a high profile bank robbery to distract people from it.

It would be a great plan if the robber killed those making accusations, among other fatalities, and the Bank Manager was "injured" in a heroic struggle to take him down.

It would immediately shift attention off of him.
Classic Wag the Dog.

An extra is still an actor. The point is not him being an actor, but he's in the entertainment industry.

Also you won't hear any mention of him ever again. He doesn't even have a Facebook now.

A fucking failure of an actor

Precisely

>proving (sic) to be pedophiles and satanists
lol jesus fuck it's literally just a bunch of instagram pictures and people saying "WOW THIS IS WEIRD"
Here's the thing about fucking SKEPTICS: They'll be pretty SKEPTICAL of a claim of a satanic murder rape cult unless you can furnish an actual rape dungeon with some of the people you're accusing in it
>inb4 walk in freezer that you think is "weird"

They even asked a guy at the pizza place... He never shot his gun. He just showed up with it.

Why is the media reporting this as a shooting?

>omg lol said people only post pedophile satanic shit, that doesn't mean they have anything to do with pedophile satanic shit

And this is not the only thing being brought up

>post pedophile satanic shit
like what? Pictures of babies?
wow are they satanic babies?

why even bring in an actor if he's some rando extra from a b movie? And can this huge pedophile ring really reach out to every little production company on the planet looking for someone to march into a pizza parlor armed without any single one of them reporting this shit?

If you read the text, you would understand the sickening context, shill.

oh yes of course, I just need to use the "code" substitutions that you made u- i mean, cracked on your own, right?

Any examples of this satanism?

i dont follow pizzagate by the way i just think youre a moron for dismissing before reading. elite pedos is obvious, fucking kids is awesome. why WOULDNT the elite fuck kids?

its not like some conspiracy nerds are gonna stop it. just a great way of shutting down the free internet.

There is satanic art events all over linking to podesta and politicians,

You don't know shit.

>1 post by OP
>Thread that was full of shills and going fast on
responses dies after they get told

Classic

Re gunman, we don't know shit, there are inconsistencies galore between MSM and eye witnesses, sit fired, no shit fired, AR, shotgun. could have been no gun at all for all were know, could have called in on the guy and he didn't have one, could have been legal carry, could have brandished, could have fired.