Seriously, the bullying against the Italian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against the Italian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Italians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Italian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Albanians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Italian man a "moor"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Italian man that they are a "arabs"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

I do feel sorry for your corrupt government and the horrible youth unemployment but...

>Italians
>White

It's the italians outside of italia that fuck your shit up. We wouldn't care about italia if all you fight-cocks just stayed there.

>Leaf
>Thinks his opinion is valid

You got it good Luigi, suck it up.

I have read this same pasta this afternoon, but for Germany.
Who is next? France?

If Le pen loses then yeah.

At least you arent called monkey.

>Shitaly

You're post is BS, Italians on this board get more respect than Krauts, Swedes or Leafs.

On the other hand.....that greater Italy map is absolutely gorgeous.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

pay denbts

shut up pastanigger

I get the feeling this thread was set up by a Canadian with a proxy.
Will post country ball because why not.

>France
>White

An Italian serving pasta. How appropriate.

At least you aren't a monkey*

Become the Papal States again, then we'll talk.

Kek nice

meant to post wit

dont mind the Italians and after the vote the other day i am starting to like you.

I harbor no hate towards the pizzabro's.
just too bad they're not white

Compared to leafs, svens, and pajeets you get basically no bullying, get over yourself Italy.

>Italiani
>Bianco
wew

If white means being like Germany or Sweden, i'd rather be Mediterranean.

Shut up, Mexico

>greater italy map
That is a cool national border desu senpai. It even vaguely resembles the two clasping hands of the Golden Dawn, appropriate since you guys coined fascism and all. Shame you're a bunch of mongrel cucks now.

oh Anthony pass me another plate of gabagool
just like mamma use to make it in the old country

If your pride in being Italian can be so fucking damaged from a Loatian needlepoint forum then there must not be that much to be proud of.

Better to lose that dead weight now, pasta nigger.

MAMA MIA GIMME DA PEPPERONI PIZZA PIE RAVIOLI FETUCCINE
GIMME THE MOZZARELLA SPICY MEATBALL MACARONI PANINI

Sorry friend but that dude from "True Romance" said that your ancestors were niggers and there is nothing you can do about it

Shut the fuck up and stop acting like a nigger faggot
Italians don't get shit on at all here and when they do its infantile, you want to bitch tell it to a Canadian or Swede hoe you have it so hard
Fuckin nerve you have, want us to get you w tampon?

>Italians
>white
:^)

The best.

Found butthurt Italian
>white

It is though since he's right

You mean cringe worthy.

Culturally speaking, there would be no Europe without Italy. France, Germany, and Great Britain all consider themselves to be the outiders to the Europe. Not Italy; not the country who started the Renaissance.
>pic related
Giacomo Leopardi would've been a total Sup Forumsack
>Italians
>White
Never again.

>why not bully Swedes
Implying.

PUREST WHITES XD.

>no one likes me
>who needs friends anyways
>friends are for fags
>muh Roman Empire

Esti ball will forever be the cutest I swear

you can't bully those countries just because they're cucked to a nearly imposible level at the moment.
they, just like Italy, are countries with glorious history and will outlast these times.

Not really faggot. Yours are shit.

You should make one of your own history but half the image would be of your women fucking Africans.

There was a romanian thread that was copypasta, its a sliding thread. Sage

No different to bongs lil buddy

an Italian serving stale pasta?
isn't that a crime in your constitution?

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Will now dump sprudo because im bored.
>Coming from UK of all places
>Swedish history
>Rise to relevance for about 2 centuries
>Export Pewdiepie and rotten fish

>60%
Yeah we're doing SOOOO much better

EEYYYY THAT'S-A SPICY MEATBALL EH? SPAGHETTI ITALIANO MY FRIEND, MAMA MIA! PATCHOULI MOZZARELLA RIGATONI, THAT'S-A LIFE!

I for one love Italy. I think you guys are white even in the southern part or wherever they are darker color. Italian women are super bangable no matter what color they are.

My favorite girls are the darker Italian girls. I love pasta too. My ideal wife would be an Italian woman.

mexico pls

Ironically thats the unemployment rate in the South

Italians are shit. Human in general are.

>I get the feeling this thread was set up by a Canadian with a proxy.
Do you mean THAT canadian guy that keeps telling to be italian and constantly shits on Italy and baits other italians here?

>we are the purest whites in Europe
hahahaha. o I am laffin.

No

>Coming from UK of all places
Yes. We are Anglo Saxons (Germanic) or Celtic. I don't care how many pajeets we import a true Anglo will always exist.

You on the other hand are some kind of Arab-Med hybrid.

Thank you greece :3

Buddy every country gets mercilessly bullied on Sup Forums. Stop being a fag.

I mean, the Poles have finally stopped arguing about how Poland is like 13% black/muslim now thanks to the EU, so you EYE-TALIANS can buck up and quit your crying.

i don't get what your talking about, I barely see any hate for Italy here

Please don't mistake all of Italy with Sicily.
Not to mention that it was mostly a government occupation.

>british education
My hometown was celtic territory before romans came in and killed everyone kek

>southern europe
>white

Sure turkroach rapebaby.

>Please don't mistake all of Italy with Sicily.
>implying you don't all look like Arabs
Pic related. What a proud 'white' nation.

Since this stale pasta has been going around he just changed it from Germany to Italy, they've been pushing it pretty hard. He just wants (you)s

These fucking threads are for sliding I've seen more than 10 in the last few days, each with a different "country." Stop wasting our time with them. That being said, whites unite.

I've noticed a trend in my city, where the lower classes look like your picture.
But the higher classes or just people with good manners tend to look more European.
Than again i'm from Naples so idk.

>when you need to invent the concept of "whiteness" in order to pile up all the achievements of the entire northern and western europe in order to barely come near of comparing yourself with the Italians

>That being said, whites unite.
>United States
>White

These are all from Rome.

>when an Italian starts talking about 'white pride'

Seriously, the bullying against the Sicilian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Sicilians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Sicilian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own region after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Campanians or Calabrians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little island? Calabrians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest Italians in south Italy.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a Sicilian man a "moor"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Sicilian man that they are a "terrone"? Would you say those words to your fellow Italian brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying regional pride, your dividing Italians against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Copy pasta larp shit faggot kys

I'd rather be surrounded by Sicilians than a bunch of buck-toothed British Pajeet enablers.

They have white skin though?

wtf are you going on about? nobody is picking on Eye-talliunz

I could get a picture of Brit football fans full of skinheads to the same effect.
Every country had it's bad apples.
Thanks US of Northern America

pizzanigger

Have you seen the list of British inventions and accomplishments?

And they were actually from Brits, not the Ancient Romans and Greeks you faggots like to pretend you are related to Turk.

There's celtic burial grounds on the hills arond my town

>I could get a picture of Brit football fans full of skinheads to the same effect.
Except they would be white.

British accomplishments? You mean like stabbing your own African colonists in the back and letting Pakis rape your women.

Who?

Hey, did you know that celtic tribes from Bavaria and Gaul settled in the area where my town is?
I believe i am part celtic and part roman,just like King Arthur

i won't deny that the UK (Mostly Scotland) had created alot of cool shit but:
>Italian invents phone
>Bell steals it
>Even fucking wikipedia says it

>wrote as he shitposted from a Roman settlement

Seriously, the bullying against the American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Canadians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Albanians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in the west.

Would you call an American man an "Americunt"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "burgers"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.