Discussion on the fall of Sup Forums?

Legit just look at the Sup Forums catalogue and realise that at least 70% of threads should be pruned but mods are too busy working on other CTR projects.

Types of threads

>Risk
Slide and sage

>Pewdie Pie is redpilled
For sure, mods, prune these threads and hand bans out to the undrage cretens who keep posting these. There's like three up ATM.

>YLYL
Just go fuck yourself Senpai. Funny when you see one once in a blue moon, but just KYS, famalam, when it's a bi-daily occurance.

>Redpill me on (insert generic bullshiieeet)
Like, dude, bro, nobody minds these if they are quality, but "redpill me on Taylor Swifts bum hair"-tier shit is just too far, mayne.

>Really makes you think
No, a picture of a dog smoking a fag doesn't make me think at all. Quite the opposite actually, it enrages me when I see these up with 300 replies and getting archived.

>Pizzagate
Please, plebbit, stop with the shit. Pizzagaye is legit being advertised daily on plebbit. Really, Sup Forums is a fucking opwn board anyone can join or post, why do these centrist faggots act like we some Deepthroat guy in a car park type and shiiet? What?

>How can (x) even compete? With a picture of something redonkulous.

Just, why,BB? I love Sup Forums humour but your wives, daughters nigger boyfriend doesn't.

> (x) BTFO
K. Just, K.
>the_donald
Defitinely believe there was a conspiracy by the reddit admin and mods to end Sup Forums with the use of that sub. The_cuckold daily posts advertisements of Sup Forums that get bumped to page 1 on Plebbit.

Like legit, brahski. The_donald is a civic Nationalist board and they all post Sup Forums as of it'sa Sekrit club or some shiieeet.

Commie Generals and Leftist generals spring up in Sup Forums just as the_cuckold comes along? Me thinks not? Me thinks so.

let's just bang it out, bro. I'll legit fold you neckbeards and paralyse you from the ears down. I'm ready, are you?

>Off-Topic
This is directly Sup Forums related by a general discussion of content and rules.

Remember to report

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TGhrSp2_9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I take Sup Forums very seriously

I do. I come here for an hour or so bi-weekly,maybe tri-weekly. It's just dogshit.

Also, Range ban convicts.

Risk is actually better than most threads on Sup Forums hands down.

Samefag

I recommend you infinitechan Sup Forums

Why don't you play Magic the Gathering somewhere else? Isn't there a Pokemon board.or something?

Haha, caught samefagging yourself, funny though.

you type like reddit scum
nothing you said was wrong though

Pizzagate started on Sup Forums nigger. Other than that mods delet all the "1 post by this ID" shitpost and bait threads

Yeah, I formatted it like that so plebbit fags like you could spot it and be outed.

I legit on Plebbit, made only five comments in the last 360 days. I have been on the_donald today checking posts for Jewery amd bedore that the last time I was on was leading up to Brexit.

Unlike you.

Peace, I'm out dawg.
Bb, You're so right.
t.Janitor looking for mod position

It's the end of an era. 2015-2016. RIP

>Risk
was always here. Even at the beginning of Sup Forums

>Pewdiepie
I'm not into that but if people believe he is redpilled they show up in the jewtube comments and attract interest to political topics

>YLYL
Cancer. Totally agree

>redpill me on x
is the same cancer like is he/she our, or the alt-right something

>pizzagate
never cared about it. But reading the topics make me sick too

>How can (x) even compete and "totally BTFO"
same cancer tier as redpill me on x

The_Donald
Dunno about the_donald at all. I heard it's some reddit outpost of Sup Forums. If it attracts people to Sup Forums they are welcome

>Off-Topic
Someties I love the /x/tier threads here. Some of these guys are nuts

Ersase Risk and put in "religion is politics now"

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

>Risk
stopped reading there. Risk threads are a time-honored tradition and anyone who complains about them is a fucking newfag.

>/Risk/
Wasn't always here, newfag. Sup Forums didn't used to have IDs, you used to pick your country, and there was political flags you could choose. Risk needs IDs to work. I'm an actual oldfag and you can't bullshit me.

>Christianity is new on Sup Forums
Nope, there was the daily Christian General back in the day. All you post-Ganergate fags think you know what Sup Forums is.

As far as the_donald. You wouldn't notice the correlation in the shitposting and the_cuckolds inception.
Sup Forums Hayes the_donald. They legit repost Sup Forums content and the claim it as OC. I had OC I saw on their as plebbit OC. Fuck them, it's literal niggers and faggots who post on the_donald and they turned this place into a trap central.

Pizzagate is a joke. KYS.

Read above.

There is also No need for four Risk threads up at one time.

>but just KYS, famalam
>mayne
>K. Just, K
>Like legit, brahski
>let's just bang it out, bro
>I'll legit fold you
Fuck off back to you cancerous Chav poser.

FUCK THIS
>FUCK THIS
FUCK THIS
>FUCK THIS

never belive those calling for the end of PIZZAGATE

>(((pizza))) (((gate))))
you realize it's a false flag manufactured by (((them))) to make you all seem like idiots right?

I legit have 15' forearms.

I'll slide it round your throat, tense it and watch you turn a purplish red colour. Just like how I slide your shitty trap threads.

Didn't wven know third world Brazila had Internet, WTF? Go back to your cobweb hammock, you subhuman Shitskin.

>>Risk
>Slide and sage
>>YLYL
>Just go fuck yourself Senpai

Go ahead and fuck off. Risk and YLYL have been staples here for years.

>Pewdie Pie is redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=9TGhrSp2_9Y

I'm a redditor. Good thing no one will notice this comment

>Wasn't always here, newfag
Was even on /new/. I never cared about it too much but they are here for a long long time.

>Christianity is new on Sup Forums
Never said that. Are you drunk or are you just reading what you like to read?

>Risk needs IDs to work.

Risk needs a tripcode to work

oh no you caught me, I'm the big reddit monster. heil hitler :^)

also upvoted

Test

Satan digit confirms you're Heathen Scum and were not Baptised, thus have not accepted Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ into your life.

>Risk
Like I said, I was here before Risk started, only newfags think it is new

Still doesn't take away the fact Risk is relatively modern here. It was a b thing and when Tlit didn't work , it moved here.

Like people used trip codes. Ha stag faggot

fuck that. this is our board. not theirs.

Wasn't on /new/ either. Source, been here since before Gamergate.

As I said, it was a Sup Forums thing and moved here when it stopped working on Sup Forums.

What is it with you and gamergate?
You sound like someone who needs some attention.