What do you think her last thought was Sup Forums

What do you think her last thought was Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4001266/The-victim-Merkel-s-welcome-culture-Death-teenager-raped-murdered-Afghan-migrant-Germany-sparks-protests-latest-backlash-against-open-door-policy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally who

"BBC was a myth after all"

"I hope Akhmed doesn't mind that I haven't showered in weeks like most of my fellow Europoors"

"at least I'm not racist"

*OP IS A FAGGOT*

That only makes it hotter desu, dirty, sweaty pussy is the best kind of pussy

"For the Motherland"

I keked a little inside

/thread

Is this someone who was (((enriched by other cultures)))?

"that BBC felt amazing"

I'am the most progressive of them all.

"god he really filled me up! all those little white dicks I've had in the past couldn't even compare"

Orgasm.

>OOOOOHHHHHH OHHHHHH GOD IM CUMMING HNNNNNGGG
>hey this water is pretty cold

Autsch!

He wanted to gave her a bath. Too bad she was passed out.

who is that?

Found the welfare leech nigger

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4001266/The-victim-Merkel-s-welcome-culture-Death-teenager-raped-murdered-Afghan-migrant-Germany-sparks-protests-latest-backlash-against-open-door-policy.html

you're welcome

hahahahahahahahaha

Thanks

Its up to men to save women from themselves. Do not blame white women for the state of the world. Blame white men for giving them the power to do so.

Who even cares? Had she lived she would have not cared if some woman was raped by a sandnigger, she would have been demanding everyone believe that the sandnigger was just mis-understood.

nothing was lost

Based britcuck

Can confirm. I love a stinky girls muff musk the way she smells is almost as important as hown she looks.

Just a little sweet and sweaty

>Refugees...welcome...

found the needledicked whiteboy