"so user what's your opinion on Drumpf?"

>"so user what's your opinion on Drumpf?"
>"umm.. well.. I'm not really into politics desu let's talk about vidya"

Literally every poltard irl. Why are you fools so scared to express your political views?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ngYfG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because i'm not an infant child

not really i openly talk of genocide, prosecution of communism and enaltment of Franco
no one cares

let me tell you about the jews...

Because you dont wear a suit of meat when surrounded by starving lions

>drumpf
I wonder why they won't answer you seriously..

I do actually express my political views in public. The only place I hold back is at work where I just counter signal and change the subject if politics comes up. I do it with a smug look on my face though...

>We work in the dark to service the light

Because I'd lose my job

i would hold back at work if i had one too probably

Here it's useless to talk about Trump, because 90% of the country supports him. Even liberals, surprisingly. Well, our liberals are righter than your conservatives, so I suppose it makes sence.

"He's not the monster everyone thinks he is. Let's hope he says he'll do what he said he'll do."

> not having a redpilled wife

just kill yourself already

I prefer to have a job and not live with my parents.

Ive actually lost friends because of politics, I'm glad tho, it's a good filter.

Also my family never brings up politics when I'm around because they know I'll take on all of them even if I'm outnumbered 1 to 10 and they eventually run out of arguments

The chick in OP's picture is a fucking Russian weeb. i doubt she even knows who Trump is...

imgur.com/a/ngYfG

Could be a solid 7's literal best fuck ever and she'd still claim rape if you're a trump supporter. At least in commifornia where I live.

I was talking about killing the top 50 wealthiest family's and pouring their money back into the economy earlier today at work.

>talk about vidya
Most people shit taste. I have no interest in hearing about what they like that's been released in the last 4 years.

how do you know who is a poltard irl if they refuse to talk about the subject?

Because I don't want to have to go to mandatory (((sensitivity training)))

Ironically of course

Because op is just trolling.

I do with some people. Its called picking your battles. Its a waste of time and energy trying to convince certain people of seemingly insane happenings.

start a comfy kate marsh thread

Assuming an awfull lot there, Rashid.
My girlfriend just calls Trump Trump.
We both support the god emperor.

Because most the people who browse Sup Forums don't really post, and despite being sympathetic with most many Sup Forums tier sentiments, they have a very cursory understanding of politics in idea and only a slightly better one in their own country's real politics.

That's not true. I will answer any questions my friends have for me about politics. Unfortunately half of my friends are twitter liberals so the discussion never gets that far. I always ultimately defuse it by saying that it's OK for us to disagree and that our friendship is more important.

My ex-gf, however, I had to break up with because she was way too hardcore left-wing (sociology major, blahblah). I don't talk to her any more but I would've loved to have seen her reaction on Nov. 9th.

>tfw I refuse to talk politics around friends

>tfw I only ever express my political beliefs passionately when it's an attractive SJW female

I don't know why.

I also don't know why they respond to it positively. It's fucking warped tbqh.

I do that with my family because I'm trying to keep the peace until my grandfather dies. Then I will finally get to tell my feminist aunts and cousin exactly what I think about them and their retarded political views before I break all contact with them forever.

I'm a grad student and would probably be ostracized if anyone found out. prefer to express my political opinions in my papers desu. people I associate with on campus are so far left they're practically communists, i don't have a choice.

I know that feel. She likes it because you're more interesting than the beta cuck male-feminist hipsters who usually orbit her. And she is more interesting to you than the run-of-the-mill normie chicks who don't care about politics. It's for sport really

So the people who post are the smart ones?

Kek, could have fooled me.

I openly express my views I just don't preach them or bring it up with people who I know won't be able to handle a half decent discussion about politics

more like,

>"so user what's your opinion on Drumpf?"
>"you see.. (proceeds to use facts, and persuasion why Trump is the best man for the job)"
>"Wow user, you're so intellectually attractive, please your dick inside my ovulating pussy!"
>"No."

Fuck please put your dick in my pussy user

Epic album there, thanks for posting that

*tips*

This.

>SJW grill at pub
>Go Full Red Pill

>Not only doesn't care about the politics, but find it funny and refuse to believe you're serious, regardless of how straight your face is

>"STOP IT user! JESUS LOL! THAT'S HORRIBLE!"

I think biologically they are unable to accept that someone they want to have sex with could possibly be a "bad" person.

Or maybe they like that. I don't fucking know.

>tfw kate was my waifu all the way through that game
>i didn't know what to say to stop her from commiting sudoku
>winged it and saved her anyway
>only found out later from a friend that unless you knew certain things about her she would jump

Nice Kate Marsh cosplay there.

Also, I don't really hide shit in terms of political views. My work place is full of politically incorrect slavs - no one gives a fuck, hell we still even name shit like call the black pump a nigger.

I openly express my beliefs to a certain extent.

I don't talk about being Christian, ethno-nationalistic or a monarchist.

I have no trouble discussing why I vote far-right, I'm not a retard so if people can't properly have a conversation with me and try to ad hominem me or demonize my arguments I can easily deflect that and make them look like idiots instead.

First one. Women will dump all their beliefs for an alpha male, even if he's the leader of the local natsoc party and she's a libbie

They like it. Women are to be lead and dead weight

I do it a lot

But I must say talking about HBD irl is a mistake

I really can't say no to those trips.

>playing this cuck game with my gf
>pay attention to every fucking thing in the game
>nail every choice for saving Kate

Not gonna lie it's a sjw game but we felt like we fucking accomplished something

you only needed 2/4 to save her tho

>Well I am sure that everyone who did a bit of research must've realized that Clinton would have triggered a war with Russia with her no-fly zone plan for Syria, so I am glad Trump won

This shuts down EVERY anti-Trump meme moron, because they know literally nothing.

I don't care about what people think about my political opinions. I've always been a lonerfag so I prefer not having friends anyways. My girlfriend is apathetic about politics so that works for us. My rule is that I only fully release the political autism gates in real life if someone asks me for my opinion for the matter and seeks a discussion. I've noticed the people I tend to encounter don't really want to talk politics (I assume most people are like this). The few bits of politics are only little blurbs of "lol politics amirite" where they seem afraid to mention their beliefs and try to stay on a middle ground.

>dem posts
>tru

This is me.
I do just enough not to get fired and still promote the 14 words.

Because Trumpkins know that liberals are smarter than them

Which is sad, when you think about it

>Because Trumpkins know that liberals are smarter than them
guess that's why you cucks lost

that's incorrect faggot, I singlehandedly redpilled a group of my friends kill yourself self projecting roach

Nah, I'm sure plenty of Sup Forums openly support Trump.

But I'm 100% positive they don't call black people niggers to their face.

>implying

I'm not afraid in the slightest to spout the standard conservatard lines, but am not yet ready to go full 14/88.

Soon though, because the times, they are a'changing and I'm ready to bash some communist skulls in.

Politics creep in to almost every conversation I have.
I dream about it.
I spend most of my free time reading and watching news or researching issues related to it.
I often sacrifice most of my sleep in these pursuits.
Almost everyone I know understands at least a vague outline of my social/political philosophy.
I encouraged dozens of people to vote and discoraged nearly as many.
I've helped others become more open with their political beliefs.

But yes. I should become even more forward and politically active, and I'm working on it.

>The times are a changing

>fart

I'm not scared to state my opinions if i think they're logically sound. In fact i love to debate about them. I'm slowly repilling my girlfriend, which isn't too hard given that she was a virgin when we met and she's christian

I'm not, I was the only trump supporter in my office and I debated and discussed with everyone about the election at some point.

Today when talking about race relations, I said the modern kkk gets a bad rap since the want to empower whites and not kill blacks anymore. I asked my black coworker why black power is ok, but white power makes you a monster. We also talked about the benefits of homogenous societies. He said it would never work because most blacks are worthless and an all black country would fail. Was a pretty good convo. Hope I don't get fired.

>What's your opinion on Drumpf?
who?

You missed
>Which is sad, when you think about it

Which goes to show that Trumpkins are so stupid they can only read 9 words before becoming spastic

Also I'm right-wing, just not a stupid fucking authoritarian who needs to worship HRC or Trump because I'm not a knuckle-dragging subhuman

I talk openly about my support of Trump. As long as you don't live in a black neighborhood or liberal shithole no really cares. And in most instances the people I talk to about it actually voted for Trump. You guys just think everyone is out to get you.

>implying i talk to people
lol

nah i go full alex jones crypto-wn on everyone all the time if anyone gives me an inch

i've alienated a lot of friends and redpilled a lot of people at the same time

>be me, college normie
>get in public argument with latina feminist/activist girl about trump
>like 10-20 people see her just clown on me and tear every single one of my points apart
>choke up, make bullshit excuse to leave
>day later, get fb message
>she apologizes, invites me to her house, we drink beers, watch soccer, cuddle, banter, actually comfy as fuck
>get pegged

I just say that I hope he does well and leave it at that. If anyone asks if I have an opinion of him, I just say that I don't know him and that any of his shortcoming are between himself, the person/people affected, and God; and hope that he will be successful at his new job.

I've screamed it at a few people in traffic when they do completely retarded shit.

No one that wanted to throw down (yet).

If someone used the term "Drumpf" seriouslywhile asking a political question I would giver him/her a blank, prolonged stare and walk away.

As if they're gonna bother chasing you down because you said nigger, you're not important you're just some obese or scrawny white kid who posts on a Yugoslavian rolling pin forum

Most black people are normal, you'd know that if you ever met any black person that's not your bull

This
Just pretend to be ignorant, ask questions, have them reveal how little they know

>I hope he does so well that he forces me to vote for him in 4 years
That's what I've told everyone I know who is a completely indoctrinated cuck

Because there are so few people who can think and question their own dogma. Most people on both sides haven't been skeptic about anything for at least 10 years.

Arguing makes you friendless.

I don't want to lose my fucking job for spouting off about how I shitpost on Sup Forums about meme magic and Trump.

If someone asks if I voted Trump I gauge their character before I answer so I don't alienate someone I have to work with. It's called not being socially retarded.

lol my graduate student mentor (I'm a chem undergrad) was recently asked about the fake news over a faithless elector in Michigan (there were none, except for 1 somewhere in Texas, but he's being replaced) and he immediately replied "I'm not interested in politics."

He's a Hispanic (fellow) from El Paso. I'm also from Texas. We're both in the North East so I didn't really expect him to be a conservative, but combine that with his comment and that he carries a knife with him, I'm getting the sinking feeling that he's based.

na mate my girlfriend dose gender studies and i even convinced her to vote leave, i fucking love talking about politics with people.

t. Tyrone

There are ok black people, that's why they're called black people and not niggers, but you're really pushing it there trying to convince anyone that black people outnumber niggers

how do you deal with people who get louder rather than smarter?

All of my friends/family know I voted for Trump and everyone I work with.

>Slowly exhale
>Place hand on their shoulder or just be really relaxed if they're very angry
>"are you alright? No need to get angry just because we differ in political opinions, calm down, doesn't the left support debate over violence?"

You may think it's stupid, but give a try

You lucky fucker

Did she...just take you home so she could fuck you in the ass?

You must be really bad at debating. If you can get them to shut the fuck up for a minute it's extremely easy to shut down big groups of liberals.

that's more of an american problem most people over here are usually pretty rational when debating, then again i'm from the countryside so might be different in cities.

Despite what the media makes it seem like most people are still relatively rational about separating politics from life. I mean in some places like California that might not be the case. But for the most part unless you are foaming-at-the-mouth obnoxious you can find common ground and have a relationship.

there is no point. you wont convince any one of anything because 9/10 of them have made up their minds

its actually easier to just let people believe what they want and over time they will learn the error of their ways. its why the cdu's support has fallen vs 2 years ago and why national front is stronger than ever. 2 different countries but the fact remains the message is the same

7 years ago nobody would have taken me seriously if i said europe would actually show signs of going right wing thanks to nothing more than immigration.

I have a wife and want to keep my silicon valley job.
I will vote and discuss my views in a pub but any normies related to my work will get apolitical user and that is all

>pay attention to everything about Kate
>take all pro-Kate choices
>she still jumps
Rustled me good

Sounds like some hardcore projection tbqhfamily

stop projecting, pussy

you've got the wrong idea

>i didn't know what to say to stop her from commiting sudoku
What's the point of playing a game if you're gonna skip over everything? Or you just have very bad memory.

I openly and confidently express my views, but only with interested parties. I voted for Trump, but it helps that I'm not some natsoc, ancap, or commie autist.

Aw, Spain.

you can actually save her user

This. See Kahn in his first appearance on Star Trek

also bring up HRC's We came we saw he died laugh AND the qaddafi refugee letter

>Exposing your true power level