PizzaGate Debunk Thread

I'm tired of you RWRs spamming this board with this horsehit so without further ado I bring you

Top reasons PizzaGate is stupid

1. A pizzeria is the worst place to host a child sex ring. People go in and out of it on a regular basis and the place employs normies who aren't connected to the DNC in anyway. Am I supposed to believe that Alefantis has been able to hide a sex ring from the people who run the place? Or do you retards actually believe that he has somehow persuaded the whole normie staff into looking the other way?

2. The "code words" in the emails could mean literally anything if they even are code words to begin with. These people work in government how do you know they aren't talking about something else entirely? Or maybe they're just actually talking about pizza

3. No solid proof has been advanced.

4. Proponents of this theory are autists from /pol and /r/ The_Donald

Prove me wrong

>Protip: You can't

Feel free to add to this list however

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/gaffhM
youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. CTR

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

what's an RWR?

Nice arguments

Right wing retard

t. tin foil leaf

>no one should investigate anything unless they have evidence
???

about as good as yours

thanks for clarifying
now go back to /leftypol/
>captcha: select all images with pizza

t. shit eating Catholic

K debunk em

No

fuck off.

How to investigate something
>Hmm, something is fishy here, I should delve in more and see what's going on.

How PizzaGate was """""""""""investigated"""""""""""
>We all know that the elites are Satanic pedophile cannibals, so what things can we find to project our conclusion onto without giving thought for alternate explanations?

Sage

>Leaf
Your opinion does not matter

1. They have tunnels underground and political connections. They can do anything with those two things.

2. They are known pedophile code words and are being used in a context that makes sense if you decode them in that way. The language makes no sense if you take it literally. Provide an alternative explanation using an example from the emails.

3. No smoking gun has been found as of yet, but there is so much evidence lining up that it is worth a full investigation.

4. Ad Hominem. Not an argument.

>sage

If these are the type of emails you are interpreting as child rape you should seek professional help

1. >Tunnels
Evidence? I should also point out tunnels =/= child sex ring

>Political Connections
Right because nobody with political connections has ever been arrested. And who the fuck will stick up for child rapists?

2. >They are known pedophile code words
No they are not

>They make sense if you decide them that way
No they don't. I'll show you, describe what is happening here
3. >We have no evidence,

4. Think about who's on /pol and The Donald

A CHURCH IS A PRETTY SHITTY PLACE FOR A SEX RING BUT THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED YOU STUPID FUCK

lol Shillary got fucked in the election why would they still be dumping money into that CTR garbage. CTRs dead, you won, face reality now.

Look, there's probably quite a few rich people who have raped and murdered, but unless you have concrete proof, stop accusing and being activists.

>1. A pizzeria is the worst place to host a child sex ring. People go in and out of it on a regular basis and the place employs normies who aren't connected to the DNC in anyway. Am I supposed to believe that Alefantis has been able to hide a sex ring from the people who run the place? Or do you retards actually believe that he has somehow persuaded the whole normie staff into looking the other way?

They host private parties when the place is closed. Even if they don't do the sex abuse in the restaurant, how is Alefantis (a tiny pizza shop owner) one of the most influential and powerful people in DC? What influence could a little pizza shop have in the political sphere of our country?

>2. The "code words" in the emails could mean literally anything if they even are code words to begin with. These people work in government how do you know they aren't talking about something else entirely? Or maybe they're just actually talking about pizza

Let's pretend they're talking about pizza, cheese, and pasta. How do you play dominos on top of your cheese or pasta? Do you own a hankie that has a pizza-related map on it? Would you like to do pizza for an hour?

If they are discussing pizza and cheese, why does NO ONE EVER ask what toppings are coming on this pizza or what kind of cheese everyone is eating?

No that we understand that, we know its code

Let's pretend its not code for sex with kids, what could it be code for? Bare in mind, cheese pizza is known code among pedophiles. So in this close knit group of people what else could pizza mean? Provide me a hypothesis to understand with context clues

>3. No solid proof has been advanced.

Are you waiting until we have a picture of Podesta fucking an infant? We'll never obtain that but there is enough to think something of this sort is happening

Hillary Clinton accused Trump of having ties to Russia with far less evidence than we have and he was investigated by the FBI over his alleged ties to Russia

Get lost, kid toucher.

>A pizzeria is the worst place to host a child sex ring.

thats your number one fucking reason???
listen i realize all the evidence is circumstantial but if you are gonna debunk something you have to do better then that. people like you just make pizzagate look more legit. if it truly is a hoax then thoroughly investigate it you moron.

CTR literally props this up to hide real shit from people, I can't wait for Pizza gate to get kacked like Zeitgeist

Not seeing any proof in there, faggot.

Wtf are they talking about here? Whatever it is, it's definitely not about pizza and pasta

>>A pizzeria is the worst place to host a child sex ring.
And the last place you'd expect a meth lab is across the road from a police station. It's called flying under the radar. Everyone forgets how candid you can be with references or "jokes" when certain people know there's an element of truth, ie the cheese isn't really cheese. But an outsider wouldn't connect it to something nefarious.

The nice thing about this thread is im getting to read some nice consolidated responses to attempted debunking making it seem even more plausible...thanks shill or extremely smart friend!

jimmy commet had some really nasty instagram pics

Is there ANY evidence that isn't from wikileaks?

Wikileaks is probably just a psyop of some sort anyway. Why the fuck would these people use email (the least secure method of communication), and use such obvious code words to talk to one another? Why would they use code words that are documented and known by prosecutors to be linked to such things?

>"Yeah guys, lets use the codewords documented by the FBI to discuss our illicit satantic child-smuggling and rape ring, they'll never be able to catch us or even figure it out!"

I suspect plenty of this is just fabricated and mixed in with real stuff as a red herring. They're muddying the waters so that none of it means anything.

Why would this shit come out NOW, after Hillary has lost the election? Why would the MSM ignore it when it's so big everywhere else on the internet? By censoring conversation, it just draws more attention to this "forbidden" information. They WANT those inclined to be obsessed with this shiny, retard conspiracy theory, so they can throw away all conspiracy theories at once.

By this being put out, it does several things for those in power:

>provides plausible deniability for all of the emails/controversies mixed in with this shit, because pizzagate is so fundamentally fucking retarded
>identifies enemies and traps political opponents (they can't be caught getting into the fake conspiracy, or they'll seem like retards, but if they ignore it they seem complicit and evil for not at least investigating this; it makes everyone seem "in" on the scheme to those that believe it; a further muddying and form of division)
>useful litmus test to gauge the reaction of polarized citizens that believe this
>useful item as an excuse to censor the internet, and at the same time to see how said censorship will be reacted to; the above factors combined check to see how domesticated the public is at large

sli.mg/a/gaffhM here they are!

So your conspiracy is that they came up with this conspiracy? Seems pretty risky especially when the main players have an obvious affection for shocking sexualized "art". Im not saying its impossible, its a plausible theory too...but deciding to discredit wikileaks by placing pedo code in emails still seems like just as much as a leap as pizzagate itself...

ugh'

Sage

See, this entire thing runs around in retarded circles; none of it makes much sense, and I suspect that's the point. I'm sure there are plenty of fabricated conspiracy theories meant to distract from real events.

Again, is there any evidence that doesn't come from wikileaks? How do you know Podesta doesn't just like weird, creepy, satanic art for the sake of it (like many people would)? Also, it makes it seem plausible enough to people that want to believe this, and ridiculous enough to those that don't that they become polarized. Maybe it's a big experiment.

Also, discrediting wikileaks with the pedocodes would be a brilliant move, actually. Can you really imagine these supposed Elite Masters being so stupid they used KNOWN PEDO CODE WORDS to communicate with each other over email? That just seems absurd to me.

This whole thing just feels too surreal to be factual.

Why would they make this up with the massive potential for normies to freak out over it? Seems like a hell of a risk to put something like this together when your livelihood is on the line...

>implying normies are not cowards that easy as fuck to scare into silence

There are two sets of facts:

a) Podesta and his buddies use obvious code words in their e-mails

b) Some of the people around Podesta are abnormal (they have a taste for odd art and post weird stuff on Instagram)

The child sex thing is just a theory that links these 2 sets of facts but there's no definitive proof.

Either way, I am so glad Hillary didn't win as the code words and the art "preferences" are weird as fuck and I don't want these types of people in power.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo

WTF

If the codes were related to something else, they would of given it up by now with proof so they wouldn't have the entire world thinking they were satanic pedo pushers

ever read the sticky?

LOL

I agree with alot of your points. Im not a versed autist nor am I following closely on voat (just like eating popcorn and watching) so from what ive seen the only evidence non wikileak related is these peoples comnections to people like jeff epstein, dennis hastert, and that laura silsby?(33 cases of trafficking dropped lady) .. you can lump trump in at that point since i think he flew in epstein's plane as well. Anyway this conspiracy should have moved away from comet pedophilia and focused more on the trafficking aspect. We know trafficking exists and the resources needed to accomplish it are extremely high so thats were my notion of plausibility comes from but you are right it goes around in circle jerks at times and doesnt make much sense.

>abundant evidence

Show something, anything conclusive.

1. Immaterial. That you intrinsically say believe it's one of the worst places actually makes it a pretty good place under to principle of hiding in plain sight.

2. Give it up. This is Sup Forums. We've had pedos among us for years. We know what's up.

3. No, but there's ample evidence to justify an investigation.

4. Irrelevant ad homs.

Did Brock actually pay you to post this weak garbage?

no

>who would stick up for pedophiles
there are pedophile rings all over the world, user

>Normie Employee

BUMPING FOR SUPPORT AND SANITY

pizzatards are worst than assangefags and MUH FLAT EARTH threads

thanks the lord assangefaggots got BTFO and stopped spamming, hopefully pizzatards will too

This is fucking pathetic.Circumstantial opinion at best.

>2. >They are known pedophile code words
>No they are not

According to the FBI yes they are.

Any evidence of a pedo dungeon would have been scrubbed clean the day this investigation left Sup Forums

meanwhile, the Cambodia thread got canned after 6 posts thanks to pizzatards spamming their unimportant imagined shit

>FBI

funny how this is used in 2 different ways, here to support your theory, but if anyone says why isnt the FBI looking into this its HURR DURR THEY CONTROL IT

>>no solid proof

This is what you call an 'investigation' you dumbass. Or, should we never investigate rape allegations because "nuh uh, how do you know she didn't want it huh?" So your thinking is just outright wrongheaded from the get-go.

>>Pizzeria is a terible place for a child ring

And yet, across the street from Comet Ping pong is a pizza shop who's logo is shaped into a Pedo B symbol.

That's all, not going to argue about this shit since it's clear you haven't read wikileaks at all .

>The child sex thing is just a theory that links these 2 sets of facts but there's no definitive proof.

this

if i tried hard enough i am sure i could make those sound as code for drugs

you can make believe any shit you want, and its exactly what pizzatards have been doing

That's not what the word "debunked" means.

>logo is shaped into a Pedo B symbol

100% GUILTY AS CHARGED, LOGO CLEARLY SUPPORTS THIS THEORY

pizzatards everyone

tell that to (((snopes)))

>being this brainwashed

this

He's saying "Will I play dominos better on cheese or pasta like " "Do I drive better on weed or alcohol" ....its not that complicated

Because how many fucking people in the current administration are involved it wouldnt go well you fucking dip shit. The FBI runs fucking tor and IRL pedo networks they just fucking grew and busted one last month you fucking twit.

please explain the following oh debunker:

what the fuck is a handkerchief with a pizza related map on it

why did james alefantis post a picture of a little girl taped down to a table, or a german baby girl "for sale" on his instagram, along with a bunch of other seriously fucked shit

why does joe biden give underage girls creepy uncle touches even when he is on fucking camera on national tv

why the fuck did obama spend fucking SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS to have "pizza and hot dogs" FLOWN IN FROM CHICAGO WHO THE FUCK FLYS IN HOT DOGS FROM ANOTHER CITY 1000 MILES AWAY

WHY THE FUCK DOES TERRY PODESTA HAVE PAINTINGS OF LITTLE GIRLS IN THEIR UNDERWEAR LINED UP IN THE SHOWER HANGING ON THE WALLS OF HIS FUCKING HOUSE

HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE TO BE WORKING FOR THEM TO THINK THAT THIS SHIT IS NORMAL THERE IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING COMPLETELY FUCKED GOING ON AND THESE PEOPLE ARE AT LEAST TANGENTIALLY INVOLVED

THIS WARRANTS SERIOUS FEDERAL INVESTIGATION AT A MINIMUM BUT YOU FUCKING PEDOS ARE TRYING TO SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IM GOING TO HAVE AN ANEURYSM YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SO ANGRY

THE TRIGGERING OF THE PIZZATARDS

Its a clue faggot. You have no ability to think analytically obviously you fucking thai sub human. I be you have a fucking 2 inch pecker.

massive triggering kek confirm autism

The retardation of tiny dicked Thailanders

It's pretty obvious they were using code words. Honestly, everyone should just dismiss your opinion for thinking otherwise. Or do you think Hillary calls sausages "hot dogs without buns" because she has both strange cravings and no idea how to word things?

More like kek confirmed your 2 inch prick.

>just dismiss your opinion for thinking otherwise

PIZZATARDS everyone

> A pizzeria is the worst place to host a child sex ring. People go in and out of it on a regular basis and the place employs normies who aren't connected to the DNC in anyway. Am I supposed to believe that Alefantis has been able to hide a sex ring from the people who run the place? Or do you retards actually believe that he has somehow persuaded the whole normie staff into looking the other way?

CPP can be a place where they make deals. I can be wrong though, becuase there are tunnels all over DC that can be exploited.

>The "code words" in the emails could mean literally anything if they even are code words to begin with. These people work in government how do you know they aren't talking about something else entirely? Or maybe they're just actually talking about pizza

I really want to hear that "The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you’re busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it." is irrelevant, and probably not a code or a code for something else.

> No solid proof has been advanced.
We've had tons. The MSM wants to ignore it.

> Proponents of this theory are autists from /pol and /r/ The_Donald
Not an argument

Pizzagate is autistic Sup Forums cucks LARPing as super ebin detectives. It's just another one of their anime superhero fantasies. Just let them be, anything done to stop them will give them more reason to keep LARPing and shitting up this board

they are definitively strange but I'm thinking this:

1. inside joke

2. fucked up person, maybe the girl taped down was just a joke for her acting loud on the restaurant, that was my first thought, no clue about the german baby girl

3. extremely creepy dude

4. maybe some catering service he knew beforehand and trusted?

5. inmensely fucked up person, I'm actually convinced that even if there isn't a full-blown pedo ring being hidden, podesta's brother is a pedo anyway

Don't you have a retarded king to protest about?

David Brock was around long before hillary's run. CTR is definitely still around in some form.

Wow you've really convinced me. Please share some more talking points with us.

Fucking this.

You fucking autists have no reading comprehension. You read something and just assume what you want to hear.

Pizzagate is the dumbest shit the conspiratard autists have come up with, and they've come up with a lot. It has to be the result of the Podesta emails amounting to a whole lot of boring stuff and vague intrigue, after all the promises and hype.

And in the end, all it really took was James Comey.

not your fucking lawyer.

You guys should've gotten evidence yourselves before letting the media make a story of it because now if there ever was any pedo shit going on underneath those stores it's all likely moved out now and just empty basements and tunnels.

>Handkerchief code

>Fucked up person, agreed. But do you think they have masking tape on hand at CPP?

>Extremely creepy, but why? MAYBE HE'S A PEDO???

> 65K???? Please.

>maybe this can also cross out your doubts on the above.

I don't even buy into the whole pizzagate thing that much, but if someone was so dumb as to actually believe they weren't using code words than they are obviously a stupid person.

this

PIZZATARDS BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

i said before i think its drugs

I'm tired of you CTRs spamming this board with this horsehit so without further ado I bring you

Top reasons PizzaGate is real.

1. A pizzeria is the best place to host a child sex ring. People go in and out of it on a regular basis and the place employs cohorts who aren't connected to the DNC in anyway. The evidence brings me to believe that Alefantis has been able to hide a sex ring from the people who run the place. Or do you CTRs actually believe that he has somehow persuaded the whole normies coming to investigate into looking the other way?

2. The "code words" in the emails don't mean literally anything if they even are code words to begin with. These people work in government how do you know they aren't talking about child trafficking entirely? Or maybe they're just actually talking about satanism

3. No solid proof debunks what has been advanced.

4. Proponents of this theory are autists from Sup Forums are proven right

Prove me wrong

>Protip: You can't

Feel free to add to this list however

t. a fucking leaf

>think about who is on Sup Forums
You are fucking here, right dipshit?

That Orlando pulse costume is in poor taste.

>People go in and out of it on a regular basis
Sure, if you business is open for more than 4 hours a day.

Well if you think they're using codewords why are you spewing shit at me? We're on the same page you double nigger.

Look at this man. Does he look like a pedofile to you?

>I'm tired of you RWRs spamming this board with this horsehit so without further ado I bring you
use filters
/thread

>uses pizzatard unironically
>at least 8 times
>probably used it twice again before I post again

hey i just shitpost to trigger pizzatards

not my fault if you get caught in the middle